Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the fuckin obsession with finding a guy? It’s ridiculous how she thinks love/relationships work.

However not suprising. Everything she does is for show or for the internet. She never does anything that makes a difference or that doesn’t give her fullllll attention. She’s so useless.

Reactions: 16
Where was the beauty?? All I saw was the beast!
Lmaoo
1.) she’s begging denada to sponsor again. She’s again too late and didn’t keep up the exposure throughout the year and now wants free tequila all summer. They probably won’t sponsor again because they got 0 ROI. Girl, get a job and pay for it.
2.) “who’s ready for a fun weekend kids?” Your kids don’t have IG. You’re responding to tattle because you know we called you out on being a selfish partier.
3.) beauty and beast on her own selfies? She’s so cringe lmao but go off girlie.

Reactions: 8
She must be stuck at home this weekend, hence the excessive memes posted on her page. She must be going crazy without a drink in her hand and a man in her twin size bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy sun damage batman
She doesn’t own one jar of moisturizer but probably has 5 bottles of tequila.

Side note, why tf would you plaster your kids names on their jackets then post your location?? What a moron, I just can’t with her anymore. She doesn’t give a tit about her kids safety AT ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Side note, why tf would you plaster your kids names on their jackets then post your location?? What a moron, I just can’t with her anymore. She doesn’t give a tit about her kids safety AT ALL.
She really doesn't. Its crazy how she's okay with posting everything regarding those kids

Because she’s a bleeping moron with zero ability to have social awareness.

Reactions: 13
She really doesn't. Its crazy how she's okay with posting everything regarding those kids
Don't forget her very public Facebook posts looking for ANYONE to watch the kids for a few hours. Just...anyone. Friends, neighbors, serial killers...anyone 🙁🙁🙁

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Don't forget her very public Facebook posts looking for ANYONE to watch the kids for a few hours. Just...anyone. Friends, neighbors, serial killers...anyone 🙁🙁🙁
I remember those post. It's crazy to think that was all around the time she filed for divorce

Reactions: 12
If anyone is bored tonight. On HULU there is this show called extreme moms. Watch season 1 episode 3. It's about a woman from staten island with 2 daughters who is a serial dater and obsessive over men. Reminds me SO much of tray and her daughters.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If anyone is bored tonight. On HULU there is this show called extreme moms. Watch season 1 episode 3. It's about a woman from staten island with 2 daughters who is a serial dater and obsessive over men. Reminds me SO much of tray and her daughters.
Youre telling me that's not about her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lemme guess Gigi and Mr Clean beggggged her to have the kids.
Tracy wasn’t even talking to her parents when she initially got pregnant with Skylar. Tara got her to make up with her parents because she was having Skylar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.