Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commenting only to see Tracy’s botched lopsided titties with a 👑 on them 😜🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Much needed!? witch the Instagram post determined that was a lie!! You went out with Sammy and Annemarie last weekend! meanwhile Mr. Clean and Stephanie are putting their kids I mean grandkids to bed!
IMG_6943.jpeg
IMG_6944.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Holy sun damage batman
Her skin is orange and sun-damaged....I don't know what twisted world she lives in, to think this two things combined mean beauty!
Plus, she probably doesn't use soap, let alone scrub, for fear of ruining her Sicilian tan.

• Haha
A bit off topic but I have to say I love how Tattle adds decorations to the profile pics, 👑
---
Why do some of the tattlers, like you for example @Anndrea have the royal crown above their nickname? Are you British?
By the way, my lovely Brits, the coronation ceremony is magnificent! You have the most beautiful military parades in the world and litteraly fairy royal traditions!
We all have them 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awww it so cute when Mr clean and GiGi take their four kids to the shore. They even let the oldest take a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awww it so cute when Mr clean and GiGi take their four kids to the shore. They even let the oldest take a friend.
Got to get their time in before they have to rent it out!
Daddy Maloney is giving BIG...I'm tapping into my retirement account to fund this shitshow vibes.

• Haha
I hAvE nO fAt On Me
She’s about the same size as her friend Annemarie. The only difference is Annemarie is comfortable in her own skin and wears age-appropriate clothing.

She thinks just because she spends a few hours with her kids during the day, it justifies being out all night into the morning. She’s hot garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please tell us how you feel Sammy 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The door frame wall corner is REAL wobbly on this one

is she really begging some non existent tequila company to send her booze? Jesus it’s 40 bucks a bottle it’s just not that complicated to idk get one less janky mani and buy your own tequila
Both thighs in this pic is the size of one of her thigh. Lets all hail the power of the almighty photoshop.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.