Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a POS her and her mother are. At least we all know where she gets it from. Imagine being that pathetic at her age đź’€ cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trashy you or your Mom may have deleted. As well as the evidence here the right person can retrieve your deleted comments or post.đź‘Ź đź‘Ź
In regards to your children ANY judge would have a field day with the crap you put out, you mentally & emotionally abuse them children they are not safe with you.
you constantly throw shade at Corey- the comment on Tara post last night was low - your children are going to see in the future what a POS you were to there father. Corey has NEVER blasted you over the internet.

Reactions: 25
Everyone go and report Stephanie, it’s okay for her 300 LB jobless bleep daughter to be naked on Instagram all day. Corey isn’t right either but Tara posting about her father isn’t the time or the bleeping place. Tracy if you’re reading this (Sir) your parents will be dead soon. I’m not being mean it’s called fact bleep, you’re inching towards 40 and their inching towards death. I hope you get your tit together before then. We all know you don’t have custody of your spawns, you might want to get off Instagram and get a job before it’s too late. This just pissed me off. Classless white trash.
And she has the nerve to still be playing the victim after all this saying that they’re liars 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
The irony that trashy and her family play on how bad of a dad Cory is etc yet it’s their own actions and online trash talking of Cory that will eventually only ever come down to hurting those kids. Everything you post online, stays online! One day them babies are going to see all the tit Tracy was saying about their father and they will absolutely resent her for it!

Reactions: 19
Mister Clean must be beaming with pride whether it’s his wife or daughter. Pure class. I said before Tracy uses mom’s account and wondered if her parents truly know how bad she is because who in their 60s is on Instagram while raising young grandkids? Not that it doesn’t happen but you can tell Tracy set up Gigi’s account listing the kids with the emojis just like Tracy does. I kinda felt like I was jumped on. It’s been long speculated. You can tell by the writing style. And you can also tell Tracy comments from the princess trash account. And notice they always say how good of a mother she is. Keep trying to convince yourself Large Marge. How does she do it with the photoshopping and commenting from multiple accounts? Hilarious. No wonder she has no time to clean. Lovely ladies in Mark’s life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The irony that trashy and her family play on how bad of a dad Cory is etc yet it’s their own actions and online trash talking of Cory that will eventually only ever come down to hurting those kids. Everything you post online, stays online! One day them babies are going to see all the tit Tracy was saying about their father and they will absolutely resent her for it!
Hopefully they see sooner than later and move in with the eps asap
---
Mister Clean must be beaming with pride whether it’s his wife or daughter. Pure class. I said before Tracy uses mom’s account and wondered if her parents truly know how bad she is because who in their 60s is on Instagram while raising young grandkids? Not that it doesn’t happen but you can tell Tracy set up Gigi’s account listing the kids with the emojis just like Tracy does. I kinda felt like I was jumped on. It’s been long speculated. You can tell by the writing style. And you can also tell Tracy comments from the princess trash account. And notice they always say how good of a mother she is. Keep trying to convince yourself Large Marge. How does she do it with the photoshopping and commenting from multiple accounts? Hilarious. No wonder she has no time to clean. Lovely ladies in Mark’s life.
It’s becoming more and more obvious where Trevor gets it from. That whole family is bottom of the barrel

Reactions: 14
And she has the nerve to still be playing the victim after all this saying that they’re liars 🙄🙄
How can she call people liars - it’s there in black & white. The same way you can “get all our emails & find out who we are” the same way it can be done to you- you friggin 🤡. You have laid all the evidence let’s hope the Eps finally drag your wide load to the courts like I said before a judge she would have a field day bitter Betty. Also your Mother has no RIGHT to take those kids from Corey

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hopefully they see sooner than later and move in with the eps asap
---

It’s becoming more and more obvious where Trevor gets it from. That whole family is bottom of the barrel
Had a feeling the family was Upper White Trash when I read the lawsuit her dad filed against Mt. Airy because there was an ID issue with their son’s lady friend and what was considered non valid forms of identifications.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Even IF the comment was warranted and the Eps are "LiArS"- that was not the place to post it. It had absolutely nothing to do with her post, and was downright disrespectful to Gene and that entire family. Whoever it was, I guarantee they were drunk and now Tracy is going to try an do damage control but its too late.

Reactions: 27
To whoever wrote that…a line was crossed that there’s no recovering from. No apologies, ass kissing or memes can undo those screenshots. Couldn’t be me because the way I love my dad I’d be in jail for beating all their asses. You don’t play with people’s families like that. That’s pure evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Had a feeling the family was Upper White Trash when I read the lawsuit her dad filed against Mt. Airy because there was an ID issue with their son’s lady friend and what was considered non valid forms of identifications.
What a whack job who does that

Reactions: 11
Nothing will ever make it ok or justify the comment that was posted. I’m waiting for the “moms account was hacked” bs. Choosing a memorial post for Gene of all things to pop off. Sick! I hope Tara and Raven beat the brakes off Trashy. Corey needs to step tf up , and take those kids from her. Only time she’s present if for photo ops. She’s gonna be the type of mother who’s constantly trying to compete with her girls . She won’t be able to tone it down and let them shine ever. Those kids will be embarrassed having to be seen with her especially Julian. Tara is the only one who’s ever loved those kids enough and been devoted to them. So disrespecting her especially on the spit about her dad just shows what scum Tracy is.

Reactions: 23
off topic, but I am looking to get my PMP! Which PMP prep are you using?
---

wonder how she’s going to cry victim on this one
I am using 2 sources, Udemy com and pmtraining com (one is for the PDU hours and the other is for the book and exam). Wish I could just give you my email and send you some of the docs I have for studying. Good luck if you do attempt it!!🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nothing will ever make it ok or justify the comment that was posted. I’m waiting for the “moms account was hacked” bs. Choosing a memorial post for Gene of all things to pop off. Sick! I hope Tara and Raven beat the brakes off Trashy. Corey needs to step tf up , and take those kids from her. Only time she’s present if for photo ops. She’s gonna be the type of mother who’s constantly trying to compete with her girls . She won’t be able to tone it down and let them shine ever. Those kids will be embarrassed having to be seen with her especially Julian. Tara is the only one who’s ever loved those kids enough and been devoted to them. So disrespecting her especially on the spit about her dad just shows what scum Tracy is.
Oh yea the old my account was hacked- can see that one coming

Reactions: 17
Oh yea the old my account was hacked- can see that one coming
Honestly I don’t expect any sort of response from Tracy and if she shockingly does one, it’s only going to be to make herself the victim.

Everytime you think she can’t stoop lower, she hands off the bottle of tequila and says “Watch this!”

Reactions: 26
She just doesn’t get it…being an adult. Her parents are disgusting for allowing her behavior.

Reactions: 18
What goes around comes around. Tracy better enjoy herself now because this is going to come back and bite her in the ass big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.