Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We started the last thread off with Trevor coming home from Mexico, drunk and messy, throwing Skylahhh her 8th birthday party, tiktok themed (theme solen from Sky’s bestie, of course). Tracy was praised and applauded for being that mom, who can throw a party less than 24 hours of being in Mexico. (Remember the newlyweds were home by Thursday. No excuse why Tracy couldn’t leave and be home/settled for her daughter’s birthday) We also saw Little Joe Joe (who has small dick energy according to BIG T🤪 ) at the party, and corralling Julian in the party. I’m sure Mr Clean likes Itsy Bitsy Joe bc he has a decent job and could take Tracy off the family payroll. Speaking of Mexico, Trashy sure did bash the resort but keeps saying, TaKe Me BaCk. And I believe, to this day, BB and Natasha have yet to like or comment any of the wedding posts. Also, HUGE thank you to Tiana and Natasha for showing Tracy’s true size in the wild. Sorry T – they just don’t like you. You were a pity invite because they wanted Sammy there. And Samuel, when you get the chance to read here – you are better off without Tracy. She is bringing you down. What’s the saying, show me who your friends are and ill tell you who you are… think about it.

Today is Corey’s birthday and in true Trevor fashion, she’s been acting a fool these last few days. Pretending to be super mom to her kids and bashing Corey on another podcast. Someone please remind me, she wouldn’t speak on Crabs and their failed relationship out of respect for his daughter.. but will continue to bash the father of her 3 children #MakeItMakeSense

Also – thank you to Penne for DMing the swim suit company and having them remove Tracy from their page ♥

This past weekend, Tracy hung out with Blowfish and his friends/family and was semi quiet. She can’t go a whole weekend without posting but Little Joey must have rules about posting him. I don’t blame him, the man wont claim her but she’s making videos all of his apartment. Pissing on her territory like a dog, while Blowfish looks like a whole ass clown 🤡, does that make him a clown fish?

I don’t think this has been mentioned yet, but Danielle’s business IG page for her medspa was deleted. Poor Danielle, she’s going to have to stop rubbing Tracy’s stomach, suctioning a pancake ass, and babysitting her three kids and reach out to alllllll the people she reached out to before when she saved Trevor’s page. It’s becoming painfully obviously that anything Tracy touches turns to tit.

And lastly, thank you to Keto, Jane, Rachel, CoffeeQueen and Shay for the witty comments and making us laugh. We know you are here but cant reveal yourself but just know, we appreciate everything you’re doing.♥

AND adding this picture, because why not!!!

1678302840540.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
We started the last thread off with Trevor coming home from Mexico, drunk and messy, throwing Skylahhh her 8th birthday party, tiktok themed (theme solen from Sky’s bestie, of course). Tracy was praised and applauded for being that mom, who can throw a party less than 24 hours of being in Mexico. (Remember the newlyweds were home by Thursday. No excuse why Tracy couldn’t leave and be home/settled for her daughter’s birthday) We also saw Little Joe Joe (who has small dick energy according to BIG T🤪 ) at the party, and corralling Julian in the party. I’m sure Mr Clean likes Itsy Bitsy Joe bc he has a decent job and could take Tracy off the family payroll. Speaking of Mexico, Trashy sure did bash the resort but keeps saying, TaKe Me BaCk. And I believe, to this day, BB and Natasha have yet to like or comment any of the wedding posts. Also, HUGE thank you to Tiana and Natasha for showing Tracy’s true size in the wild. Sorry T – they just don’t like you. You were a pity invite because they wanted Sammy there. And Samuel, when you get the chance to read here – you are better off without Tracy. She is bringing you down. What’s the saying, show me who your friends are and ill tell you who you are… think about it.

Today is Corey’s birthday and in true Trevor fashion, she’s been acting a fool these last few days. Pretending to be super mom to her kids and bashing Corey on another podcast. Someone please remind me, she wouldn’t speak on Crabs and their failed relationship out of respect for his daughter.. but will continue to bash the father of her 3 children #MakeItMakeSense

Also – thank you to Penne for DMing the swim suit company and having them remove Tracy from their page ♥

This past weekend, Tracy hung out with Blowfish and his friends/family and was semi quiet. She can’t go a whole weekend without posting but Little Joey must have rules about posting him. I don’t blame him, the man wont claim her but she’s making videos all of his apartment. Pissing on her territory like a dog, while Blowfish looks like a whole ass clown 🤡, does that make him a clown fish?

I don’t think this has been mentioned yet, but Danielle’s business IG page for her medspa was deleted. Poor Danielle, she’s going to have to stop rubbing Tracy’s stomach, suctioning a pancake ass, and babysitting her three kids and reach out to alllllll the people she reached out to before when she saved Trevor’s page. It’s becoming painfully obviously that anything Tracy touches turns to tit.

And lastly, thank you to Keto, Jane, Rachel, CoffeeQueen and Shay for the witty comments and making us laugh. We know you are here but cant reveal yourself but just know, we appreciate everything you’re doing.♥

AND adding this picture, because why not!!!

View attachment 2014068
A1 Recap. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
also, in TBags post about TransformerBellaWhatevers insta, she said “help us get it back”… so maybe she does actually “work” there?!?

Ha, it’s like Danielle is paying her to be her friend 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
For someone who don’t give a damn on what anyone wants to say about her - she loves to talk about those people and make baseless threats constantly, she also goes out of her way to read here because Trashy you care you care so much

Reactions: 20
She should be thankful we exist. We’re the ONLY people on this earth giving her some sort of relevancy. Not even her friends or family give a tit about her. She’s not even a D-list celeb, she’s a forgotten soul and this thread is putting her unimportant ass back in rotation. Ya welcome, you ungrateful witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In heard the whole podcast. It was nothing but her bitching about Corey and how she does everything. She said everyone online keeps saying her parents have her kids and is annoying because her parents call her ask and ask for the kids.

She also claims that she never had anyone but family watch her kids but we all remember the times she posted on FB asking if anyone can watch her kids for a few hours or overnight. How quickly we forget trash bag.

She also said that it's not her fault her friends bday land on a day she has the kids. Like wtf kind of statement is that. When you have kids they come before your friends. I haven't gone to a bar or club to celebrate a friend's birthday since I was 30. I'd rather go to a nice dinner and talk to my friends vs. Sitting in a loud club.

Regarding the cell phone for Skylar I really don't see it as a big deal. I feel like Jessica was just egging it on and making it worse. My daughter had one at that age and also walked home from school. I think she's just pissed that Skylar has an easier access to her other family and if tit hits the fan in Tracy's house the eps family is a phone call away. I bet you all the money in the world that phone doesn't get charged while Skylar is home with trashbag. I woulnt be shocked if she hides it from her until daddys weekend comes around.

And I'm very annoyed with the whole Skylar had alot of responsibilities at 18 months being a big sister. WtF is that. Shes a baby!!!! Stop making your kids grow up soo fast. You will miss this age I promise you!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
In heard the whole podcast. It was nothing but her bitching about Corey and how she does everything. She said everyone online keeps saying her parents have her kids and is annoying because her parents call her ask and ask for the kids.

She also claims that she never had anyone but family watch her kids but we all remember the times she posted on FB asking if anyone can watch her kids for a few hours or overnight. How quickly we forget trash bag.

She also said that it's not her fault her friends bday land on a day she has the kids. Like wtf kind of statement is that. When you have kids they come before your friends. I haven't gone to a bar or club to celebrate a friend's birthday since I was 30. I'd rather go to a nice dinner and talk to my friends vs. Sitting in a loud club.

Regarding the cell phone for Skylar I really don't see it as a big deal. I feel like Jessica was just egging it on and making it worse. My daughter had one at that age and also walked home from school. I think she's just pissed that Skylar has an easier access to her other family and if tit hits the fan in Tracy's house the eps family is a phone call away. I bet you all the money in the world that phone doesn't get charged while Skylar is home with trashbag. I woulnt be shocked if she hides it from her until daddys weekend comes around.

And I'm very annoyed with the whole Skylar had alot of responsibilities at 18 months being a big sister. WtF is that. Shes a baby!!!! Stop making your kids grow up soo fast. You will miss this age I promise you!!
She’s a dumpster fire. Everything about her is a mess. Her thinking is so warped! She expects everyone to bow to her. It does not work that way.

Reactions: 26

Skylar having "responsibility" is just Tracy saying she's lazy and couldn't be bothered to do anything. Making an 18 mo old do tit. What in the actual duck is wrong with her?

Reactions: 24
Skylar having "responsibility" is just Tracy saying she's lazy and couldn't be bothered to do anything. Making an 18 mo old do tit. What in the actual duck is wrong with her?
She definitely does not see her kids as kids. She made a whole post about her daughters for national women’s day. They’re CHILDREN, not women. I get what she’s trying to do but this ain’t it.

Reactions: 18
Does she do this tit every single year on Gene’s anniversary? She makes it somehow about her. Instead of letting your ex mourn, you do this to dig in deeper. You’re a vile human and i hope Joey’s family is reading this site. He will never claim you Tray. Your parents only like him because he has money.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Does she do this tit every single year on Gene’s anniversary? She makes it somehow about her. Instead of letting your ex mourn, you do this to dig in deeper. You’re a vile human and i hope Joey’s family is reading this site. He will never claim you Tray. Your parents only like him because he has money.
Pretty much. She is a vile human. Gene would be disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

If you have to go and constantly defend what you are doing, you are doing tit wrong. No one questions normal single mother parenting, in fact, women are the most sympathetic to single mothers or struggling mothers, so when a whole tit load of people question what you are doing, it’s not them, it’s you.

PS- I love that little Joey won’t claim her. He knows his circle would crucify him for claiming a washed up, deadbeat mother who doesn’t have a job and looks like she does AFTER plastic surgery 😂 nobody wants you boo 👏👏👏 nobody wants a single blob who abandons her kids to suck on a bottle of henny.
---
She is probably mad because she has no money for Aruba and/or more procedures. How long has it been since her ass was being sucked ? Or that drainage massage ? Or her lips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We were just talking about how she’s a gold digger, so she posts a video that she’s not a gold digger. Tracy baby girl just go ahead and open an account here and join the conversation like an adult instead of watching us from the bushes like a creep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s prob alcohol withdrawal lol
That’s actually what I thought!
---
Catching up and how did I miss Corey and little joe meeting?! And what’s with all the talk of the dad being an alcoholic? Lol I read all the pages but can’t figure out how I missed these topics!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.