Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this! I’ve been MIA for a minute. How did we find out Skylar got a phone?? Tracy is a walking contradiction always… you throw your daughter a TikTok party, encourage her to make TikToks, want her to become an influencer, dress her in revealing clothes but don’t want her to have a phone🤷🏼‍♀️ I should say Corey is father of the year. He actually followed your theme for her bday and got her a present to go along with it… where is Jane, Shay, Rach and Keto in the comments??? I miss these girls
I went looking for people to tear her apart in her comments about her mom and saw Rach and Keto are posting again. I’ve missed those ladies 😂

Reactions: 17
It’s like she gets a bigger thrill to hurt him where it stings the most..his dad’s passing. She can’t get any lower
But, didn’t she put up some kind of memorial thing to Gene in Julian’s room??? She uses his passing when it fits her narrative of the day… whatever story she’s trying to sale her saddies. It’s super sad that she doesn’t celebrate his memory with the kids anymore like she used to do. This just shows you that everything she does is to fit a storyline or persona she’s trying to portray. Now that Coreys gone and she’s back in her families lives, she erases every tradition she established with the Eps and her children, no matter how important they were to the kids or her children’s extended family

Reactions: 23
Heart breaks for Tara. She genuinely LOVES those babies. For anyone (Tracy or her mom) to take a dig ON HER PAGE is disgusting, sad, and just shows how low they are.

here comes the fake crying and playing the victim that Tracy is known for.

If I was the man who won’t claim her, I’d be embarrassed that after all these years Corey still occupies her mind!

Reactions: 29
Heart breaks for Tara. She genuinely LOVES those babies. For anyone (Tracy or her mom) to take a dig ON HER PAGE is disgusting, sad, and just shows how low they are.

here comes the fake crying and playing the victim that Tracy is known for.

If I was the man who won’t claim her, I’d be embarrassed that after all these years Corey still occupies her mind!
The Epstein’s give those kids a normal life. Tracy and her mom deserve each other. She will be crying that she doesn’t know why her mother did that…. damn well knowing we know it was her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here’s why I don’t think it’s Stephanie,
- It’s been established that Stephanie uses her Facebook way more than she uses her Instagram.
- Stephanie has shaded Tracy’s parenting abilities on Tracy’s podcast and it was more slip of the lip than an outright comment.
- According to an insider, Tracy’s mom was so distraught over everything that happened with the wedding, she was seeing multiple therapists… so it can not all be Corey as the issue. tit, even Gigi knew something was up because she called out Tracy and Tracy couldn’t even fake an ounce of empathy towards the situation. Remember “You’re crying but there’s no tears!”
- Tracy blocked Tara from her own page like 2 years ago, Stephanie very rarely has commented on Tara’s page and the few times she did, you could tell it wasn’t Tracy.
- Tracy set up her mother’s account, her mom probably hasn’t changed the password so Tracy can definitely come and go as she pleases, much like she did with Corey’s Instagram account when they were together.
- Despite what Tracy occasionally attempts to display, she is not close with her parents and it shows. The only time she’s shown herself spending time with her parents without the kids…. was when they took her out for her birthday. There’s never random pictures or random appreciation posts to them.

I could very well be wrong, but pattern of behavior leads me to believe that was 100% Tracy.

Tracy’s parents are in full blown “Spoiled the kid, raising the Grandkids” mode

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That narcissistic video montage of photos of herself titled “I wonder what his baby momma looks like” or whatever the eff it says has.blown.my.mind. Imagine going through your photos and making a video like that 😂 she has to be the biggest loser on the internet, seriously. Has the mind of a 14 year old making up false scenarios.
It’s beyond WILD. How do her friends handle it 😂☠
---
This recap deserves all the awards. Love the title btw LOL
---

Trashbag wont miss tit. She's looking forward to the day they all turn 18. College bound in a different state or just moving out period.
---

Gene would probably tell Corey to divorce the bleep if he was alive.
Her own parents didn’t even go and now they’re living out their nightmare of raising kids again because they KNEW Tracy and Corey were twats.

Here’s why I don’t think it’s Stephanie,
- It’s been established that Stephanie uses her Facebook way more than she uses her Instagram.
- Stephanie has shaded Tracy’s parenting abilities on Tracy’s podcast and it was more slip of the lip than an outright comment.
- According to an insider, Tracy’s mom was so distraught over everything that happened with the wedding, she was seeing multiple therapists… so it can not all be Corey as the issue. tit, even Gigi knew something was up because she called out Tracy and Tracy couldn’t even fake an ounce of empathy towards the situation. Remember “You’re crying but there’s no tears!”
- Tracy blocked Tara from her own page like 2 years ago, Stephanie very rarely has commented on Tara’s page and the few times she did, you could tell it wasn’t Tracy.
- Tracy set up her mother’s account, her mom probably hasn’t changed the password so Tracy can definitely come and go as she pleases, much like she did with Corey’s Instagram account when they were together.
- Despite what Tracy occasionally attempts to display, she is not close with her parents and it shows. The only time she’s shown herself spending time with her parents without the kids…. was when they took her out for her birthday. There’s never random pictures or random appreciation posts to them.

I could very well be wrong, but pattern of behavior leads me to believe that was 100% Tracy.

Tracy’s parents are in full blown “Spoiled the kid, raising the Grandkids” mode
I went back and forth with who it may be who wrote it. But the thing that makes me doubt that it was Steph is the embarrassment she would face when dropping the kids off to Tara on the weekend. I don’t think she would be that BLATANTLY disrespectful to Tara

Reactions: 26
Why do yall keep saying you dont think its gigi who wrote that comment???? Why not? This is the same woman who allows her daughter to be the way she is...this is the woman who instead of telling her daughter right from wrong...she enables her. Same woman who didnt attend her only daughters wedding because she didnt think Corey was good enough....yet her daughter is ?? Absolutely gigi wrote that
Someone raised trashy and obviously the apple didn’t fall far from the tree

So tell us your side Tray
But you “be lying” all the time yourself Tracy. So tell us Tracy, was that disgusting vile comment you or your mom? Come on tattle and tell us, I dare you.
But you won’t. You’re too much of a pussy to come here. All talk

we all know you read here. So, come back yourself up and join the conversation!

Reactions: 23
On Tara’s post about Gene

View attachment 2016881
Everyone go and report Stephanie, it’s okay for her 300 LB jobless bleep daughter to be naked on Instagram all day. Corey isn’t right either but Tara posting about her father isn’t the time or the bleeping place. Tracy if you’re reading this (Sir) your parents will be dead soon. I’m not being mean it’s called fact bleep, you’re inching towards 40 and their inching towards death. I hope you get your tit together before then. We all know you don’t have custody of your spawns, you might want to get off Instagram and get a job before it’s too late. This just pissed me off. Classless white trash.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.