Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even IF the comment was warranted and the Eps are "LiArS"- that was not the place to post it. It had absolutely nothing to do with her post, and was downright disrespectful to Gene and that entire family. Whoever it was, I guarantee they were drunk and now Tracy is going to try an do damage control but its too late.
Both of them lushes are drunk 24/7, and the father apparently too. I guess they’re pregaming for their family holiday of St Patrick’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am using 2 sources, Udemy com and pmtraining com (one is for the PDU hours and the other is for the book and exam). Wish I could just give you my email and send you some of the docs I have for studying. Good luck if you do attempt it!!🥰
Thank you! I love UDemy! i’ll go see what they have listed! Vest of luck on your test!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this was mentioned but “rach whit” “liked” the comment from justcallme_lisababii ( who I think is a tattler 😜) so now there is proof trashy is too dumb to know who’s trolling her.
she woke up today is now posting 🙄
---
Trash or gigi whoever wrote that disgusting comment on a post about grief, let’s see on Easter Sunday a Holy day in their religion/faith that they are so commited to (not trying to debate I am catholic myself) just oding to the whole baptism thing … let’s see them all in their MaTcHiNg FaMiLy outfits acting like they are higher than all and such great people…
---
Awwww did Farkass the “LoCaL HeRo” give trash the wrong medical info! Not surprised!
711FC512-4C1E-41F0-88C6-9B310BB0F11D.jpeg
29AB7B46-FD06-4A4A-9602-6C9B42851E4B.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish I could sit and watch Friends all day on a Friday and post clips on IG…oh wait I have a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20230310-133611_Chrome.jpg

Chef Boyardtrashy is at it again with a nutritional snack for you all to enjoy with a tall glass of water. Remember, its healthy and just so yummy 😊 wishing I had her cooking skills and talents

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Sorry if this was mentioned but “rach whit” “liked” the comment from justcallme_lisababii ( who I think is a tattler 😜) so now there is proof trashy is too dumb to know who’s trolling her.
she woke up today is now posting 🙄
---
Trash or gigi whoever wrote that disgusting comment on a post about grief, let’s see on Easter Sunday a Holy day in their religion/faith that they are so commited to (not trying to debate I am catholic myself) just oding to the whole baptism thing … let’s see them all in their MaTcHiNg FaMiLy outfits acting like they are higher than all and such great people…
---
Awwww did Farkass the “LoCaL HeRo” give trash the wrong medical info! Not surprised!
View attachment 2018911View attachment 2018912
Who told her she doesn’t look like a stripper 🤣 🤣 🤣 sweetie you look like a washed out back street stripper. DELUSIONAL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2019186
Chef Boyardtrashy is at it again with a nutritional snack for you all to enjoy with a tall glass of water. Remember, its healthy and just so yummy 😊 wishing I had her cooking skills and talents
But she cooks FrEsH every night!
---
How many bleeping “favorite snacks” does she have? I thought her corn mix on crackers was her favorite
LOL is that what she is feeding her kids in Their DoG Bed 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tara was pissed. Angry.

Also, it’s really trashy to go along with what your parents say in this case. She should have put out “Regardless of what my parents think and feel, Corey is still the father to my 3 children and I will let my children decide how they feel about their father when they are old enough”.

They are doing low blows which means Tracy has no leg to stand on and they are in danger of losing those kids somehow. When people feel like they have a loss of control they stoop low.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
You know Big Trev is gonna crash Corey’s birthday bash
So Corey is pulling a Tracy? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Going out on what would be his weekend? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Unless Tracy is keeping them next weekend because that’s the one time of year she actually acknowledges that she’s Irish?

These kids really won the parent lottery. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You know Big Trev is gonna crash Corey’s birthday bash
Shes def going to witch about him having a party but can't pay child support blah, blah, blah.
---
So Corey is pulling a Tracy? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Going out on what would be his weekend? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Unless Tracy is keeping them next weekend because that’s the one time of year she actually acknowledges that she’s Irish?

These kids really won the parent lottery. 🙁
I dont think it's his weekend. He had the kids last week. Remember Tracy was out last weekend drink on sober sundays.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.