Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
We started the last thread off with Trevor coming home from Mexico, drunk and messy, throwing Skylahhh her 8th birthday party, tiktok themed (theme solen from Sky’s bestie, of course). Tracy was praised and applauded for being that mom, who can throw a party less than 24 hours of being in Mexico. (Remember the newlyweds were home by Thursday. No excuse why Tracy couldn’t leave and be home/settled for her daughter’s birthday) We also saw Little Joe Joe (who has small dick energy according to BIG T🤪 ) at the party, and corralling Julian in the party. I’m sure Mr Clean likes Itsy Bitsy Joe bc he has a decent job and could take Tracy off the family payroll. Speaking of Mexico, Trashy sure did bash the resort but keeps saying, TaKe Me BaCk. And I believe, to this day, BB and Natasha have yet to like or comment any of the wedding posts. Also, HUGE thank you to Tiana and Natasha for showing Tracy’s true size in the wild. Sorry T – they just don’t like you. You were a pity invite because they wanted Sammy there. And Samuel, when you get the chance to read here – you are better off without Tracy. She is bringing you down. What’s the saying, show me who your friends are and ill tell you who you are… think about it.

Today is Corey’s birthday and in true Trevor fashion, she’s been acting a fool these last few days. Pretending to be super mom to her kids and bashing Corey on another podcast. Someone please remind me, she wouldn’t speak on Crabs and their failed relationship out of respect for his daughter.. but will continue to bash the father of her 3 children #MakeItMakeSense

Also – thank you to Penne for DMing the swim suit company and having them remove Tracy from their page ♥

This past weekend, Tracy hung out with Blowfish and his friends/family and was semi quiet. She can’t go a whole weekend without posting but Little Joey must have rules about posting him. I don’t blame him, the man wont claim her but she’s making videos all of his apartment. Pissing on her territory like a dog, while Blowfish looks like a whole ass clown 🤡, does that make him a clown fish?

I don’t think this has been mentioned yet, but Danielle’s business IG page for her medspa was deleted. Poor Danielle, she’s going to have to stop rubbing Tracy’s stomach, suctioning a pancake ass, and babysitting her three kids and reach out to alllllll the people she reached out to before when she saved Trevor’s page. It’s becoming painfully obviously that anything Tracy touches turns to shit.

And lastly, thank you to Keto, Jane, Rachel, CoffeeQueen and Shay for the witty comments and making us laugh. We know you are here but cant reveal yourself but just know, we appreciate everything you’re doing.♥

AND adding this picture, because why not!!!

1678302840540.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Comments on the same post 🤭
denying She commented on Tara’s post? So it was your mom? 🤔
View attachment 2030144View attachment 2030145
….. reminder Tracy… even deadbeats have tattoos of kids they don’t care about….. anyways…. Here’s another reminder….. Gene is Tara’s Father and in a true fatherly fashion, he stepped up for you, when your father couldn’t be bothered. Gene even in death, OWES YOU NOTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why do yall keep saying you dont think its gigi who wrote that comment???? Why not? This is the same woman who allows her daughter to be the way she is...this is the woman who instead of telling her daughter right from wrong...she enables her. Same woman who didnt attend her only daughters wedding because she didnt think Corey was good enough....yet her daughter is ?? Absolutely gigi wrote that

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Libby2

Just some observations from last nights, Birthday celebration:
FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY, does Julie own any other jeans/pants, other than the ones she’s worn for the last 2 years?

Why does TRex, continually stand with her legs so far apart, that you could parallel park a tractor trailer between them? She looks ridiculous!

The opening of bottles with her teeth, is old and not a cool girl move, like she thinks it is. Trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
07EB052C-6383-4F94-9D85-DBD0837533C6.jpeg
AB587425-1DF3-4DC5-BAEB-930D91117181.jpeg
Not Tracy commenting from princess armor and her mom’s Instagram wishing herself a happy women’s day 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

flowers918

I do not mean any disrespect here, but am I the only one who found it weird that she said about Princess Diana and added her death and car accident as a “fun fact” 😞🤔 like I found that odd. I feel like she could have found on google Soooooooo many more facts that she could have used?!

Reactions: 42

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
And when Corey gets, I dont want to say praise; but she'll def pull some bullshit that she doesn't cancel on her kids. Meanwhile. This man is doing what he can on his scheduled weekends. I'll be impressed when Corey saves up enough to move closer to his kids so he can see them more than just his weekends. But we will see, as he isnt much better than her.
I don’t know about all that. Don’t get me wrong — I think Corey is better than Maloney in a lot of ways, but he should absolutely be better earning a legitimate and steady income by now. It seems he has no motivation to improve his life for his kids or himself. He’s comfortable being uncomfortable.. living with his mom, sister and BIL. My husband is in the union and you have to do something RLY bad to be black balled. He could be working a scab job or something at least.. something to get his own space for his kids BUT that would mean he’d have to also take care of all 3 of his kids full time on his weekends — or at least a much larger portion of it. Which, like Maloney, he doesn’t do. There’s a lot of praise for Corey and neglecting to see the reality of the situation on his end too. He’s not stepping up financially. And miss me with the “it’s bc it would go to Maloney” yea.. it would.. that’s how the courts designed these things. If he didn’t want that outcome, he shouldn’t have had kids with her knowing it’d be a very legitimate possibility in the future. Corey needs to step it tf up. He’s also in his 30s. Living at his mamas.. and no sight of any recent work. Sight of his new weed though. Like come on…

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20230310-133611_Chrome.jpg

Chef Boyardtrashy is at it again with a nutritional snack for you all to enjoy with a tall glass of water. Remember, its healthy and just so yummy 😊 wishing I had her cooking skills and talents

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Lovesitmate

That narcissistic video montage of photos of herself titled “I wonder what his baby momma looks like” or whatever the eff it says has.blown.my.mind. Imagine going through your photos and making a video like that 😂 she has to be the biggest loser on the internet, seriously. Has the mind of a 14 year old making up false scenarios.

laceyincali

VIP Member
We were just talking about how she’s a gold digger, so she posts a video that she’s not a gold digger. Tracy baby girl just go ahead and open an account here and join the conversation like an adult instead of watching us from the bushes like a creep.

• Haha
  • Heart