Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Corey is pulling a Tracy? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Going out on what would be his weekend? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Unless Tracy is keeping them next weekend because that’s the one time of year she actually acknowledges that she’s Irish?

These kids really won the parent lottery. 🙁
It’s her weekend.

Reactions: 12
Shes def going to witch about him having a party but can't pay child support blah, blah, blah.
---

I dont think it's his weekend. He had the kids last week. Remember Tracy was out last weekend drink on sober sundays.
Corey was last weekend
Tracy is this weekend
Corey is st Patty days weekend

Reactions: 13
Tara was pissed. Angry.

Also, it’s really trashy to go along with what your parents say in this case. She should have put out “Regardless of what my parents think and feel, Corey is still the father to my 3 children and I will let my children decide how they feel about their father when they are old enough”.

They are doing low blows which means Tracy has no leg to stand on and they are in danger of losing those kids somehow. When people feel like they have a loss of control they stoop low.
Exactly! They are the only ones who look stupid putting this all out in public. And everyone can keep the ReCiEpTs attached to the comments are the stupid tracy dimarco name and her mother’s. Corey and family put nothing out there. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors with all this but there is no comments publicly linked to the eps. Tracy is a moron. Always talking about bleeping RECEIPTS.

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this was mentioned but “rach whit” “liked” the comment from justcallme_lisababii ( who I think is a tattler 😜) so now there is proof trashy is too dumb to know who’s trolling her.
she woke up today is now posting 🙄
---
Trash or gigi whoever wrote that disgusting comment on a post about grief, let’s see on Easter Sunday a Holy day in their religion/faith that they are so commited to (not trying to debate I am catholic myself) just oding to the whole baptism thing … let’s see them all in their MaTcHiNg FaMiLy outfits acting like they are higher than all and such great people…
---
Awwww did Farkass the “LoCaL HeRo” give trash the wrong medical info! Not surprised!
View attachment 2018911View attachment 2018912
her definition of “perfectly round and high” must mean long and to my knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
her definition of “perfectly round and high” must mean long and to my knees.
If they’re so perfectly round and high, why do you have to photoshop contour a C over the top of your boobs everyday 🤣🤣🤣 to go from photoshopping the body she wanted to getting surgery for the body she wanted to only continue to need to photoshop is everything she deserved and more.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
surgeon of the year. hope to hell they were donated/ gifted fake tits because lord knows i'd be calling the bank and stopping payment. never in my life seen boobs that look both saggy and up too high.

i am not special Sicilian Dutch tho so ..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If they’re so perfectly round and high, why do you have to photoshop contour a C over the top of your boobs everyday 🤣🤣🤣 to go from photoshopping the body she wanted to getting surgery for the body she wanted to only continue to need to photoshop is everything she deserved and more.
If they are so perfectly round and high why does everyone think these are her original Bassett hounds
---
Exactly! They are the only ones who look stupid putting this all out in public. And everyone can keep the ReCiEpTs attached to the comments are the stupid tracy dimarco name and her mother’s. Corey and family put nothing out there. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors with all this but there is no comments publicly linked to the eps. Tracy is a moron. Always talking about bleeping RECEIPTS.
But the eps don’t do anything to tit her down ! They act all big bad and tough but they continue to allow Trevor and her parents to act a fool and no one has tried to change the narrative that she puts out there. I am starting to think they like the sympathies. Sorry but being an Italian New Yorker there ain’t no way in hell I would ever let some one throw dirt on my name without a fight. Taking the high road only goes so far.

Reactions: 31
If they are so perfectly round and high why does everyone think these are her original Bassett hounds
---

But the eps don’t do anything to tit her down ! They act all big bad and tough but they continue to allow Trevor and her parents to act a fool and no one has tried to change the narrative that she puts out there. I am starting to think they like the sympathies. Sorry but being an Italian New Yorker there ain’t no way in hell I would ever let some one throw dirt on my name without a fight. Taking the high road only goes so far.
I am not even defending anyone here, I have no idea the Eps stance behind social media but it does seem that way because Trash continues to do it and it’s been going on for so long.

Reactions: 13
Independent where sis ?!?!
---
To whoever wrote that…a line was crossed that there’s no recovering from. No apologies, ass kissing or memes can undo those screenshots. Couldn’t be me because the way I love my dad I’d be in jail for beating all their asses. You don’t play with people’s families like that. That’s pure evil.
That’s what they need at this point a baddddd beating and nobody seems to want to take it there but that’s what it has come to at this point for many reasons !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Independent where sis ?!?!
---

That’s what they need at this point a baddddd beating and nobody seems to want to take it there but that’s what it has come to at this point for many reasons !!
Independent 😂😂 thats beyond funny. She really thinks she's some tough witch. Corey left her because her psycho ass self told him she wanted a divorce and then played with his feelings when they tried to work it out. Then she wants to blast him all over social media with zero consequences? How's that okay?

Reactions: 23
But she cooks FrEsH every night!
---

LOL is that what she is feeding her kids in Their DoG Bed 🤣
“She cooks fresh” was the line of the century
---
Shes def going to witch about him having a party but can't pay child support blah, blah, blah.
---

I dont think it's his weekend. He had the kids last week. Remember Tracy was out last weekend drink on sober sundays.
He should hit her with her own line “I can’t choose what weekend my birthday falls on” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
nothing like an "independent" single MOM of 3 nearing 40 but elderly father paying the bills . hell . its him or the govt.

Reactions: 19
Can we stop posting pics and videos from a trip to Mexico that was like three weeks ago? How about posting pics of your three children who you claim to be with most of the time

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just keep in mind what family member post memories on IG. can't blame Corey when they guy worked to support her fat ass.

All I see from Tara is memories of all her nieces and nephew. Every few days, there's a new memory from when they were babies.

Tell me again Tracy how much you love your kids.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.