Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to take it to family court. With Steph and mark having unlimited access to the kids it not good. Also, Maloneys.. the internet doesn’t forget.

Her daughter spit in someone’s face on tv, how did we expect classy from her mother?

Reactions: 32
Just remember Tracy does what she wants when she wants. She’s not going to give one duck about how this looks or how this may have hurt Tara or Corey,,,ya know her kids family. Trash trash trash.
Hopefully this is the straw that gets her fucked up finally. I hope they don’t get their own hands dirty but reach out to someone who will low key stomp that witch. She’s so easy to find too since she posts where’s she’s at 24/7

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol, i have no life this week. I don’t want to go to bed. I’m afraid I’m gonna miss something
Me too!! I was at an appt this last hour and then poof the comment was gone. Now I have to study for my PMP and don't want to miss anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Zenmartini I remember you speaking on her country club before, since you grew up in the area. Do you remember the name of the country club they belong too?
tit someone had told me on these threads back in 2020. I cant remember. But I do not think it was The New Jersey Country Club in Wayne. It has dark wood windows and ugly gold carpet. I'll try to remember. damn. my husband and I belong to one in bergen county. I'm from more north than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
tit someone had told me on these threads back in 2020. I cant remember. But I do not think it was The New Jersey Country Club in Wayne. It has dark wood windows and ugly gold carpet. I'll try to remember. damn.
Scroll back to Easter of 2019 on her page. It’s on the matching family page but the club isn’t tagged. I’m sure it is on hers.

It would be AMAZING if Stephy got wind of Tracy making that comment under her name and stephy blew a gasket!

Me too!! I was at an appt this last hour and then poof the comment was gone. Now I have to study for my PMP and don't want to miss anymore 🤣
Side note good luck on your PMP! I took it 5 yrs ago and it was hard but totally worth the huge salary once you get cert ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The hell is that black outfit she has on in IG😳. Please tell me that’s not a going out dress……

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Once Tara gets the screenshots she’ll contact Steph directly and confront her. Since they probably communicate the most between both families since them 2 do the kids drop offs together. Again, what did bleep rag think was gonna happen using her mom’s account?? Or if it was actually Steph (which I think it very well could be cause she’s dumb as rocks) how’d she think it would go at drop off??

Reactions: 18
Once Tara gets the screenshots she’ll contact Steph directly and confront her. Since they probably communicate the most between both families since them 2 do the kids drop offs together. Again, what did bleep rag think was gonna happen using her mom’s account?? Or if it was actually Steph (which I think it very well could be cause she’s dumb as rocks) how’d she think it would go at drop off??
To be a fly on the wall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Also I’m not gonna say what Tara said back, but if she’s reading… you have a ton of support.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t imagine being a grown ass woman and involving my elderly parents in some drama like this. This witch is off the charts mentally ill.

Reactions: 26
SOMEONE pls message that screenshot to Steph Schnozz’s linked in and ask if that was her. I do not believe for a second that it was and I think she’d be MORTIFIED if she found out. How can we get it to her??????
I believe there's a Tattler here who's Mom knows Stephanie. Maybe she can help?

And I always see the space after the ending of the sentence and "!" and believe it is Big Trevor, but this time I wholeheartedly believe this was all Stephanie.

Whoever said trash makes trash hit the nail on the head. Money on can't buy class as we see.

Perras

• Wow
Reactions: 22
did you scroll an get carpal tunnel?! the tattler who shared it... she said her parents were on the board... come back 🤣🤣🤣
Well, it would be a shame if they were removed from the board bc of my message 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I believe there's a Tattler here who's Mom knows Stephanie. Maybe she can help?

And I always see the space after the ending of the sentence and "!" and believe it is Big Trevor, but this time I wholeheartedly believe this was all Stephanie.

Whoever said trash makes trash hit the nail on the head. Money on can't buy class as we see.

Perras
Yeah there were a lot of Ys in the word Way for it to be an old lady. Im thinking/hoping it was the trash bag.

Well, it would be a shame if they were removed from the board bc of my message 😂
Ha! tracy's daddy isnt on the board (or wasnt at this time) but there was a tattler here years ago who said her own dad was! and the maloneys were only jr probationary members lmfao.

• Haha
WHAT A bleep!!! Just like her daughter (I'm sure that was her daughter that wrote that). Like WTF, this mans passing or this post has nothing to do with Corey and Trash bag. Not a damn thing!!! I'm embarrassed for Tracy now!! Why would she write that using her moms Instagram putting her mom into problems. Like how old are you always starting DRAMA. Get the duck over it. You left Corey thinking he would come running back to your lazy, cant cook or clean ass but that failed. then you got your body botched thinking all the men would be all over you and that failed as well. So now you are back to fighting with baby daddy like you are in HS. All because he got your daughter a phone. You are a trifling witch!! Be a boss witch like you claim you are and GET A JOB to support your kids instead of crying for child support all over the internet.

One more thing. Tracy is triggered saying Skylar is too young for a cell phone but not to young to do tiktoks or wear the most revealing clothing??? Make is make sense.
All of this! I’ve been MIA for a minute. How did we find out Skylar got a phone?? Tracy is a walking contradiction always… you throw your daughter a TikTok party, encourage her to make TikToks, want her to become an influencer, dress her in revealing clothes but don’t want her to have a phone🤷🏼‍♀️ I should say Corey is father of the year. He actually followed your theme for her bday and got her a present to go along with it… where is Jane, Shay, Rach and Keto in the comments??? I miss these girls

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.