Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Joey- look what the family does to the father of their grandkids. Don’t think they won’t drag you down too.
Don’t forget, trash attracts trash. Little Joeys brother is a real piece of tit. An article was posted here about Joeys brother getting sentenced to 2 years in prison for sexually abusing a woman

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why do yall keep saying you dont think its gigi who wrote that comment???? Why not? This is the same woman who allows her daughter to be the way she is...this is the woman who instead of telling her daughter right from wrong...she enables her. Same woman who didnt attend her only daughters wedding because she didnt think Corey was good enough....yet her daughter is ?? Absolutely gigi wrote that

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why do yall keep saying you dont think its gigi who wrote that comment???? Why not? This is the same woman who allows her daughter to be the way she is...this is the woman who instead of telling her daughter right from wrong...she enables her. Same woman who didnt attend her only daughters wedding because she didnt think Corey was good enough....yet her daughter is ?? Absolutely gigi wrote that
I agree. A pos raised a POS.

Reactions: 29
Tara has got to be seeing all shades of red right now. Guarantee they’re losing their tit right now. Between this n the podcast. Whew Chile…WILD.

Reactions: 25
Wow this piece of tit is using her Mother’s IG (which we know that is not her Mother) she is a PUNK and deserves a broken jaw. She is spiraling fast. This is how emotions get in the way of rational.

Reactions: 22
Just remember Tracy does what she wants when she wants. She’s not going to give one duck about how this looks or how this may have hurt Tara or Corey,,,ya know her kids family. Trash trash trash.

Reactions: 27
@Zenmartini I remember you speaking on her country club before, since you grew up in the area. Do you remember the name of the country club they belong too?
not 100% sure but it could be the The New Jersey Country Club in Wayne.. im blocked but if someone could compare her pics taken there, to the pics on the site... it might that place lol

Reactions: 10
SOMEONE pls message that screenshot to Steph Schnozz’s linked in and ask if that was her. I do not believe for a second that it was and I think she’d be MORTIFIED if she found out. How can we get it to her??????
---
View attachment 2017279
I saw this comment, tagging everyone and then the comment thread was gone. Assuming someone reached Tracy and told her it needed to be deleted
More like assuming Tracy didn’t want to be called out by ppl who know her mom doesn’t type like that !! Or knows wtf she pulls.. she didn’t want to be called out and held accountable. No way of big forehead steph actually wrote that would she not stand 2 feet down on it — but she didn’t t.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Mark’s employer knows how vile his wife and daughter are 🤔
He’s in sales, vendors probably wouldn’t want to do business with him knowing this. Just sayin…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Mark’s employer knows how vile his wife and daughter are 🤔
He’s in sales, vendors probably wouldn’t want to do business with him knowing this. Just sayin…
Can you imagine if he loses his job over this fuckin yeah bag!!! How will she pay her bills without daddys money. There was no reason for her to make that post on Taras page none at all!!! And now she created an awkward situation with Tara at drop off! I wish the Epstien sister would jump her and beat this witches ass!!!! She needs it for all the dumb tit she's said to people. Especially the Epstiens.

Reactions: 26
Lol, i have no life this week. I don’t want to go to bed. I’m afraid I’m gonna miss something

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine if he loses his job over this fuckin yeah bag!!! How will she pay her bills without daddys money. There was no reason for her to make that post on Taras page none at all!!! And now she created an awkward situation with Tara at drop off! I wish the Epstien sister would jump her and beat this witches ass!!!! She needs it for all the dumb tit she's said to people. Especially the Epstiens.
I really hope this is the push they needed to finally go at her with all they have! Times up trashbag!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.