Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keepin it trashy. New face too!
---

Wow just wow. It’s trashy posting it she’s a disgusting human being. That woman takes care of her kids better than she does how dare she do that to a family on a memorial pot. I hope Tara destroys her!
These comments are bleeping amazing. Go for the jugular
1678404753245.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s so disturbing how vile Tracy gets around Corey’s birthday & Gene’s passing. & it’s been every year since they divorced… which is even more disturbing. I can’t imagine how she was when Gene was alive and the cancer was progressing.
It’s like she gets a bigger thrill to hurt him where it stings the most..his dad’s passing. She can’t get any lower

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I honestly thinks it’s Gigi and not trashy. The eps all know this woman in real life and have access to contact her about this. Trash bag isn’t that stupid to write something like that under her moms name knowing her mom will probably be contacted about it.
Good point, Steph is the one that swaps the kids with the Eps. What does she think is gonna happen on the next weekend Corey and Tara has the kids??

Reactions: 19
347BA8DA-2BC5-4FFB-955A-1CD2FC2F924D.jpeg

They should of tagged Julie too since she sucks on Tracy’s tit and praises her as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Good point, Steph is the one that swaps the kids with the Eps. What does she think is gonna happen on the next weekend Corey and Tara has the kids??
What if Tracy is bating them? Commenting from her mom’s page so at next week’s drop off, if she gets confronted she can film it and manipulate it to use against Corey. Someone said that Tracy’s parents want nothing more than to take the kids away from Corey completely.
---
View attachment 2017180

They should of tagged Julie too since she sucks on Tracy’s tit and praises her as well
Nah that was a one time deal, and considering how basic the response was…. She definitely did not mean it. 🤣

Reactions: 14
Trashy is a vile piece of poop 💩 gives it out then cries victim when people retaliate

Those kids need to be removed from the Maloney asylum- none of them are fit to raise rats let alone children. Trashy & her mom are both sick & twisted. Epsteins take the trash out
---

WTF someone explain please !!!!!!!!!
Nice photoshop on the scar.

Reactions: 10
On Tara’s post about Gene

View attachment 2016881
This comment rubbed me the wrong way. We know this is Tracy but to say this on a sweet memorial post?? This cumrag needs her ass beat and karma’s going to get her real good. Just watch.
---
I love a good investigation moment- let's share the secret for finding college degrees? I am able to find a lot of things online but never been able to find the course of study anyone has done...
Not sure if anyone responded to this yet but if she graduated in the past 10-15 years and you know which school (or at least the city/state) the list of graduates will be posted publicly online. It’s usually in the commencement ceremony program.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay so this is totally f*cked up but not me friending all my fellow tattlers with this 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ew what a disgusting human being. Although I doubt it’s truly T-Rex’s mom, who decides that’s the post to comment something like that on. The whole Maloney family are garbage dumpsters.

Also randomly, I just realized Sammy is following Olivia. Why? She’s light years even ahead of Samuel.
I’ve noticed throughout the years that Sammy follows Olivia! Very bizarre considering Olivia is her bestie’s “nemesis”. Seems like it should go against girl code lol. Now Sammy and Olivia are both event planners though, so they have that in common

Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed throughout the years that Sammy follows Olivia! Very bizarre considering Olivia is her bestie’s “nemesis”. Seems like it should go against girl code lol. Now Sammy and Olivia are both event planners though, so they have that in common
Or it's to "keep tabs" on her. You know how Tracy is.

Reactions: 17
The country club should see this vile post 💅 ... because
What would the "country club" think about this 💅
I wish we could prove who wrote this. Bc I’m sure BBs agency wouldn’t want to represent such trash

Reactions: 15
Hey Joey- look what the family does to the father of their grandkids. Don’t think they won’t drag you down too.

Reactions: 25
Tara is asking what comment everyone is talking about which means she didn’t delete it… loser Gigi or trashy did. bleeping cowards

Reactions: 28
Tara is asking what comment everyone is talking about which means she didn’t delete it… loser Gigi or trashy did. bleeping cowards
51040D40-299C-43F9-8818-BC0851A8B9E0.jpeg

I saw this comment, tagging everyone and then the comment thread was gone. Assuming someone reached Tracy and told her it needed to be deleted

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.