Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s how you know her mom is new money trash. I hope the Eps find a lawyer that can help them out. No one pulls this crap. Steph, you didn’t attend your child’s wedding or speak with her until her kids aka tax deductions were born. You also raised a total waste of life daughter.

Reactions: 37
It’s so disturbing how vile Tracy gets around Corey’s birthday & Gene’s passing. & it’s been every year since they divorced… which is even more disturbing. I can’t imagine how she was when Gene was alive and the cancer was progressing.

Reactions: 33
what the actual duck? her trashy ass mother can't even spell. put down the bottle steph.

edit: please lmk if she answers this twit back. i chose to have kids and now i must go parent them so they don't turn out to be like tracy 🤣
and we wonder why Trash is such a pos. What does that even mean, “just like his son” that response makes no sense to what Tara wrote. …..

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Hopefully that comment triggers Tara and raven to spill allll the tea.
---
I wish i had a burner FB account. I’d send a screen shot of that comment to mark and Stephanie’s account

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
On Tara’s post about Gene

View attachment 2016881

Ew what a disgusting human being. Although I doubt it’s truly T-Rex’s mom, who decides that’s the post to comment something like that on. The whole Maloney family are garbage dumpsters.

Also randomly, I just realized Sammy is following Olivia. Why? She’s light years even ahead of Samuel.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I honestly thinks it’s Gigi and not trashy. The eps all know this woman in real life and have access to contact her about this. Trash bag isn’t that stupid to write something like that under her moms name knowing her mom will probably be contacted about it.

Reactions: 24
On Tara’s post about Gene

View attachment 2016881
HOLY tit! I had to log on for the first time in months to comment

God I hope this is the final straw that has the Epsteins release it ALL. We know they have all the legal receipts of EVERYTHING and can end this trashy witch's entire fake persona & life that she fronts for the internet. What a miserable bleep

Reactions: 33
I honestly thinks it’s Gigi and not trashy. The eps all know this woman in real life and have access to contact her about this. Trash bag isn’t that stupid to write something like that under her moms name knowing her mom will probably be contacted about it.
Nah, I fully believe Tracy is stupid, vile and drunk enough to write such a thing.

Reactions: 22
She’s a dumpster fire. Everything about her is a mess. Her thinking is so warped! She expects everyone to bow to her. It does not work that way.
I would love to know how she turned out like this. Alcoholic Marky Mark seems like he runs a tight ship and doesn’t give in easily. Wtf happened to this moron?!?!
---
That narcissistic video montage of photos of herself titled “I wonder what his baby momma looks like” or whatever the eff it says has.blown.my.mind. Imagine going through your photos and making a video like that 😂 she has to be the biggest loser on the internet, seriously. Has the mind of a 14 year old making up false scenarios.
Corey’s future gf/wife is gonna feel great once they see what a hot mess walking disaster she is

Reactions: 17
Not even going to bother showing the dress we all know it’s all photoshopped and trash.

But since you read here Big T your affordable apartment is turning into your townhouse. Clean it up!
dem basset hounds be loooooow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isnt it weird that AnneMarie and Sammy are always FT Julie and her son and always with Julie and her son but Trash bag just reposts Julies pictures of her or her son. I thought Julie was your BFF??? IDK i find it really weird.

Im stilling laughing at how triggered she was with the cell phone. LOL Like STFU you couldn't control the situation like you always do and Corey did what he wanted. This whole podcast was just another bashing of Corey.
Ewww it reminds me of how controlling she was to Corey on JL. Remember how bad it was?!?! She would constantly embarrass and berate him in front of their friends and family. It was so cringe worthy. I can’t believe he put up with so much, and that was on camera imagine behind the scenes

Reactions: 22
Keepin it trashy. New face too!
---
hiding behind her “moms” account. this is honestly one of the most despicable things she has ever done. absolute fckn trash.
Wow just wow. It’s trashy posting it she’s a disgusting human being. That woman takes care of her kids better than she does how dare she do that to a family on a memorial pot. I hope Tara destroys her!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Trashy is a vile piece of poop 💩 gives it out then cries victim when people retaliate
Nah, I fully believe Tracy is stupid, vile and drunk enough to write such a thing.
Those kids need to be removed from the Maloney asylum- none of them are fit to raise rats let alone children. Trashy & her mom are both sick & twisted. Epsteins take the trash out
---
Keepin it trashy. New face too!
---

Wow just wow. It’s trashy posting it she’s a disgusting human being. That woman takes care of her kids better than she does how dare she do that to a family on a memorial pot. I hope Tara destroys her!
WTF someone explain please !!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.