Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We started the last thread off with Trevor coming home from Mexico, drunk and messy, throwing Skylahhh her 8th birthday party, tiktok themed (theme solen from Sky’s bestie, of course). Tracy was praised and applauded for being that mom, who can throw a party less than 24 hours of being in Mexico. (Remember the newlyweds were home by Thursday. No excuse why Tracy couldn’t leave and be home/settled for her daughter’s birthday) We also saw Little Joe Joe (who has small dick energy according to BIG T🤪 ) at the party, and corralling Julian in the party. I’m sure Mr Clean likes Itsy Bitsy Joe bc he has a decent job and could take Tracy off the family payroll. Speaking of Mexico, Trashy sure did bash the resort but keeps saying, TaKe Me BaCk. And I believe, to this day, BB and Natasha have yet to like or comment any of the wedding posts. Also, HUGE thank you to Tiana and Natasha for showing Tracy’s true size in the wild. Sorry T – they just don’t like you. You were a pity invite because they wanted Sammy there. And Samuel, when you get the chance to read here – you are better off without Tracy. She is bringing you down. What’s the saying, show me who your friends are and ill tell you who you are… think about it.

Today is Corey’s birthday and in true Trevor fashion, she’s been acting a fool these last few days. Pretending to be super mom to her kids and bashing Corey on another podcast. Someone please remind me, she wouldn’t speak on Crabs and their failed relationship out of respect for his daughter.. but will continue to bash the father of her 3 children #MakeItMakeSense

Also – thank you to Penne for DMing the swim suit company and having them remove Tracy from their page ♥

This past weekend, Tracy hung out with Blowfish and his friends/family and was semi quiet. She can’t go a whole weekend without posting but Little Joey must have rules about posting him. I don’t blame him, the man wont claim her but she’s making videos all of his apartment. Pissing on her territory like a dog, while Blowfish looks like a whole ass clown 🤡, does that make him a clown fish?

I don’t think this has been mentioned yet, but Danielle’s business IG page for her medspa was deleted. Poor Danielle, she’s going to have to stop rubbing Tracy’s stomach, suctioning a pancake ass, and babysitting her three kids and reach out to alllllll the people she reached out to before when she saved Trevor’s page. It’s becoming painfully obviously that anything Tracy touches turns to tit.

And lastly, thank you to Keto, Jane, Rachel, CoffeeQueen and Shay for the witty comments and making us laugh. We know you are here but cant reveal yourself but just know, we appreciate everything you’re doing.♥

AND adding this picture, because why not!!!

View attachment 2014068
This recap deserves all the awards. Love the title btw LOL
---
In heard the whole podcast. It was nothing but her bitching about Corey and how she does everything. She said everyone online keeps saying her parents have her kids and is annoying because her parents call her ask and ask for the kids.

She also claims that she never had anyone but family watch her kids but we all remember the times she posted on FB asking if anyone can watch her kids for a few hours or overnight. How quickly we forget trash bag.

She also said that it's not her fault her friends bday land on a day she has the kids. Like wtf kind of statement is that. When you have kids they come before your friends. I haven't gone to a bar or club to celebrate a friend's birthday since I was 30. I'd rather go to a nice dinner and talk to my friends vs. Sitting in a loud club.

Regarding the cell phone for Skylar I really don't see it as a big deal. I feel like Jessica was just egging it on and making it worse. My daughter had one at that age and also walked home from school. I think she's just pissed that Skylar has an easier access to her other family and if tit hits the fan in Tracy's house the eps family is a phone call away. I bet you all the money in the world that phone doesn't get charged while Skylar is home with trashbag. I woulnt be shocked if she hides it from her until daddys weekend comes around.

And I'm very annoyed with the whole Skylar had alot of responsibilities at 18 months being a big sister. WtF is that. Shes a baby!!!! Stop making your kids grow up soo fast. You will miss this age I promise you!!
Trashbag wont miss tit. She's looking forward to the day they all turn 18. College bound in a different state or just moving out period.
---
Does she do this tit every single year on Gene’s anniversary? She makes it somehow about her. Instead of letting your ex mourn, you do this to dig in deeper. You’re a vile human and i hope Joey’s family is reading this site. He will never claim you Tray. Your parents only like him because he has money.
Gene would probably tell Corey to divorce the bleep if he was alive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Isnt it weird that AnneMarie and Sammy are always FT Julie and her son and always with Julie and her son but Trash bag just reposts Julies pictures of her or her son. I thought Julie was your BFF??? IDK i find it really weird.

Im stilling laughing at how triggered she was with the cell phone. LOL Like STFU you couldn't control the situation like you always do and Corey did what he wanted. This whole podcast was just another bashing of Corey.

Reactions: 24
Isnt it weird that AnneMarie and Sammy are always FT Julie and her son and always with Julie and her son but Trash bag just reposts Julies pictures of her or her son. I thought Julie was your BFF??? IDK i find it really weird.

Im stilling laughing at how triggered she was with the cell phone. LOL Like STFU you couldn't control the situation like you always do and Corey did what he wanted. This whole podcast was just another bashing of Corey.
Not weird at all. Tracy isn’t part of the group like that. Same way BB’s kid doesn’t like Tracy, Julie’s son doesn’t like Tracy. Tracy has faded from the group and I bet a lot of it has to do with Tracy’s behavior. Just like Tracy used to say Sammy and Julie weren’t friends like that and they only got along for the sake of Tracy…. it’s very obvious that they get along without Tracy. It also explains why Tracy just drifts with whoever will get drunk with her now.

Reactions: 20
Not even going to bother showing the dress we all know it’s all photoshopped and trash.

But since you read here Big T your affordable apartment is turning into your townhouse. Clean it up!
That dress looks like she cut off mickey mouses head and slipped it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That is a horrible dress 👆🏻and she looks ridiculous!!!! Get a life you piece of tit who attaches herself to people for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought exactly like you.
The way she uses emojis and punctuation proves it.

It reminds me that several times the same thing was posted at the exact same moment on Tracy's profile and on Transformare's profile.
So whoever suggested that Tracy worked for Danielle is probably right, at least Tracy manages Transformare's Instagram page...

The most surprising thing is that it seems that Danielle has a B.B.A and an M.B.A and that she had never worked or studied in the beauty industry before opening this salon two years ago.

Hard to believe that Tracy is using Danielle....probably more something like Danielle using Tracy....but why?

I love a good investigation moment- let's share the secret for finding college degrees? I am able to find a lot of things online but never been able to find the course of study anyone has done...

Reactions: 12
Bella has entered the chat
Genuinely .. WHO does this in their SupeR limited free time?!? Skipped sitting in the kids school parking lot this day I guess so next best thing is throwing on this poorly cut dress… for pics?!? And the mess in the back?!?!? How tf do you or anyone live this way. Kids are in school from 8-3. Take a break from Netflix and mirror pics and CLEAN YOUR SECTION 8 APARTMENT UP 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 23
We know that comment is Tracy. She is disgusting. She has the nerve to talk about Corey. Your ass lays in bed all day while your parents raise your kids. Disgusting!!!!!

Reactions: 39
On Tara’s post about Gene

View attachment 2016881

WHAT A bleep!!! Just like her daughter (I'm sure that was her daughter that wrote that). Like WTF, this mans passing or this post has nothing to do with Corey and Trash bag. Not a damn thing!!! I'm embarrassed for Tracy now!! Why would she write that using her moms Instagram putting her mom into problems. Like how old are you always starting DRAMA. Get the duck over it. You left Corey thinking he would come running back to your lazy, cant cook or clean ass but that failed. then you got your body botched thinking all the men would be all over you and that failed as well. So now you are back to fighting with baby daddy like you are in HS. All because he got your daughter a phone. You are a trifling witch!! Be a boss witch like you claim you are and GET A JOB to support your kids instead of crying for child support all over the internet.

One more thing. Tracy is triggered saying Skylar is too young for a cell phone but not to young to do tiktoks or wear the most revealing clothing??? Make is make sense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
On Tara’s post about Gene

View attachment 2016881
That's bleeping Tracy saying that tit. If her mom would actually post that we can see how Tracy is a bleeping witch like her built in babysitter
---
WHAT A bleep!!! Just like her daughter (I'm sure that was her daughter that wrote that). Like WTF, this mans passing or this post has nothing to do with Corey and Trash bag. Not a damn thing!!! I'm embarrassed for Tracy now!! Why would she write that using her moms Instagram putting her mom into problems. Like how old are you always starting DRAMA. Get the duck over it. You left Corey thinking he would come running back to your lazy, cant cook or clean ass but that failed. then you got your body botched thinking all the men would be all over you and that failed as well. So now you are back to fighting with baby daddy like you are in HS. All because he got your daughter a phone. You are a trifling witch!! Be a boss witch like you claim you are and GET A JOB to support your kids instead of crying for child support all over the internet.
Raven needs to duck Tracy up and spit in Gigis face.👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.