Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or did she blur his lens so it’s not obvious how bad his eyes are?
His eyesight is terrible. You can tell when Tara post videos. If you wear glasses you would know what I'm talking about. I'm trying not to be rude about his eyesight as he is a child.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The guy taking out the trash for Tracy is probably taking it out because he’s like girrrlll, the same trash is here every time I come over, it’s been here for weeks, flies are attracting, and it stinks in here.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hey Tracy! Thanks for updating us on your trip to Aruba after reading it on here 👋🏻 can you let us know what’s up with your boy Joey and Angelina? Also, give us the tea on your mom’s psychotic post. Ladies, anything else you want to know since she stalks tattle and posts it an hour later?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bro in that bikini pic - she did not blend her makeup!! She is a terrible MUA lookin like a novice

Also, those wigs….LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Corey was probably on the couch to avoid sleeping in the same bed with her non-bathing body 🤢
So all it takes is a man to take the trash out? In that case I’ll send my f***boy friends to her house to wipe the kitchen counters, she’ll probably lose her mind and try to marry them.
He was prob passed out from working so much overtime to take care of her fat lazy ass

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s cos it is a diff face, these people are sooooo dumb!
I don’t get how she gets off on people complementing her on a photo that is filtered and photoshopped to death. It means nothing, she’s still ugly on the inside too
---
Forgot to filter your chest there witch

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get how she gets off on people complementing her on a photo that is filtered and photoshopped to death. It means nothing, she’s still ugly on the inside too
---
the DAMAGED SKIN on her chest!
That’s common for her mothers age but not a 35 year old.
wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He was prob passed out from working so much overtime to take care of her fat lazy ass
Didn't she say they her children co-slept? I'm pretty sure that could be another reason his ass was on the couch. Did had to WORK the next day!
---
That blonde wig🤣🤣 she WISHES she was sam

• Haha
Reactions: 15
---
I’m surprised nobody commented on the skin on her chest in the video sooner. There a multiple problems going on with her chest. It’s covered in acne (maybe from all the makeup she puts on her chest and doesn’t wash), full of sun damage, loose skin, skin tags, uneven colour, etc. There’s a lot going on. So many procedure every day and she can’t get her skin tags cut/lasered off? Surely danielle has some hocus pocus machine or wand or sucking thing to help with something on her chest?! She should give up on the ass stuff and concentrate on her chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised nobody commented on the skin on her chest in the video sooner. There a multiple problems going on with her chest. It’s covered in acne (maybe from all the makeup she puts on her chest and doesn’t wash), full of sun damage, loose skin, skin tags, uneven colour, etc. There’s a lot going on. So many procedure every day and she can’t get her skin tags cut/lasered off? Surely danielle has some hocus pocus machine or wand or sucking thing to help with something on her chest?! She should give up on the ass stuff and concentrate on her chest.
She should move the ass suckers to ther sagatas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ladies she claimed on the podcast that she has the diamond butt plug so men don't stare at her bootyhole when she's bent over. Cuz Allen called her out about saying "nothing goes in her butt" and then compared the buttplug to her steering wheel. I was cackling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ladies she claimed on the podcast that she has the diamond butt plug so men don't stare at her bootyhole when she's bent over. Cuz Allen called her out about saying "nothing goes in her butt" and then compared the buttplug to her steering wheel. I was cackling.
I googled to understand what you were talking about and here is the definition that came.

Screenshot_20230322_144246_Brave.jpg

But tell us again Tracy how nothing goes in your butt!
Sorry but Allen made the best comparison! SO GOOD!! 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I googled to understand what you were talking about and here is the definition that came.

View attachment 2047205

But tell us again Tracy how nothing goes in your butt!
Sorry but Allen made the best comparison! SO GOOD!! 🤣😂
I love when Allen calls these 2 idiots out. Does Trash bag not see that she lies so much she cant keep up with what she's said. I'm over this podcast its the same repeated topic over and over. And Jess always manages to take a dig at Corey almost every episode. Tracy being the AMAZING mom of the year that does everything on her own should tell Jess to stop bad mouthing her kids father like that because these kids will hear all of this one day. I know damn well Tracy would throw a tantrum the minute Corey, Tara, or Raven said ANYTHING negative about her.

Lastly, Hi Tracy how are you? I wanted to let you know a few things.

1. If you were so amazing like you claim you are you wouldn't have to mention it EVERY SINGLE MINUTE.
2. How can you be such a hands on mom to 3 kids but yet have soooooo much time to google memes, edit photos, and make videos, and have a whole photo shoot in your hallway?
3. If a man taking out the garbage gets you "wet" then your standards of men are low. I thought you are an independent woman that does EVERYTHING with no help? You trash shouldn't be filled much if you are always cleaning and have OCD.

Reactions: 21
Angelina has a net worth of $4 mill so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s trying to date her. Obviously her being a tit show doesn’t bother him considering he’s currently sleeping with the biggest tit show in NJ.
4 mill but still owes the IRS LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.