Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but this outfit is not appropriate for a 7 year old. Or is she 8? Whatever
Is that one of Tracy's t-shirt dress? Doesn't look like anything current in the young girls section at target, kohl's...like where did she get it? Joyce Leslie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but this outfit is not appropriate for a 7 year old. Or is she 8? Whatever
…. She’s dressed up as Baby Spice. Unfortunately, like everything else, Tracy half assed the wardrobe. From the pictures Danielle posted, they’re going with one of the Spice Girls most recognizable looks. The problem is, Tracy half assed the whole thing, instead of taking the time to actually scroll Amazon or Shein, she just picked the first pink spaghetti strap dress that showed up in her search. If she actually took the time or put in the effort she could have executed the look 100% times better, the way Danielle and the other moms (or parents) did. Since I’m not too comfortable sharing the picture Danielle posted and I don’t like how it looked when I cropped the girl’s faces…. I added the outfit inspo for the other girls. When I say Tracy half assed it, Tracy half assed it.

A1C17C91-84CA-4A17-BB5A-E6A662E31102.jpeg
What look she was going for
98A0455E-DA9F-4C6C-B05F-321CEAA2DDE4.jpeg
C0839A34-08DC-4D28-BC3D-65A93E372F62.jpeg
The Dress she picked because it was the first in the search
A755DCB4-13BE-43EB-A5F4-F15619301494.jpeg

The Posh Spice Inspo
08834895-736C-4F34-84D1-CE6647E09878.jpeg
the sporty spice inspo
7800EBC7-21CD-46F6-8C5A-51E88C9E483B.jpeg
The Scary Spice and Ginger Spice inspo. The iconic Union Jack Dress comes down to the girl’s knees. Danielle’s daughter is in a full body suit.

Sadly from the way Skylar is standing in almost all the pictures on Danielle’s page…. there’s an odd man out vibe that Skylar is giving. 😕

Reactions: 8
Wow look how much she thinned skylar out compared to the other girls photo!
Sorry but it makes me a little uncomfortable.... I know they must imitate the Spice Girls but who chose the theme? This theme would necessarily lead little girls to wear crop tops, platform shoes, mini skirts, tight leopard jumpsuits ...not appropriate outfits for children especially for a performance in front of an audience.

Maybe I'm thinking wrong....but it makes me uncomfortable!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry but it makes me a little uncomfortable.... I know they must imitate the Spice Girls but who chose the theme? This theme would necessarily lead little girls to wear crop tops, platform shoes, mini skirts, tight leopard jumpsuits ...not appropriate outfits for children especially for a performance in front of an audience.

Maybe I'm thinking wrong....but it makes me uncomfortable!
Bet anything it was either Tracy or Danielle. I think it was mentioned that the show they’re doing the theme is The 90’s, the Spice Girls were the most marketed female group out there at the time. I mean honestly it could be worse. It could be the early 2000’s where it was The Pussy Cat Dolls who originated from a Burlesque Show.

Reactions: 7
The skeletons in this chick closet. She is an open book I bet there is something out there…and then we can start our own podcast and call her on her bullshit. Now that would be so much fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s in crop tops 24/7. Wouldnt it have been noticeable if she burnt herself so badly 3 weeks later there’s still marks on her stomach?????
Tracy is not smart. At all. Those marks been there for close to a year 😂😂😂 also if she's 5'5 like she says, those "burn marks" wouldn't be there. Oil splatters up, (those who cook know) arms, hands, possible face burns; yes. Stomach....lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tracy is not smart. At all. Those marks been there for close to a year 😂😂😂 also if she's 5'5 like she says, those "burn marks" wouldn't be there. Oil splatters up, (those who cook know) arms, hands, possible face burns; yes. Stomach....lol
and let's say she really was burned.. we would of seen it.. she cant keep a shirt on. not once was a burn mark or scan noticed.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry these outfits are barely appropriate for 12-13 year old girls to wear. What are these parents thinking???

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.