Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok- that pink outfit? GOD AWFUL. And now she’s going to Aruba??? I have a decent job and 1 child and I can’t afford half the tit she does! Wtf! (Although- I do own a house and my kid plays 2 of the most expensive sports 😬🙃)
Aruba is on her parents’ dime, and parents’ time.
Danielle is going with her because Tracy’s parents need a 1:1 for Tracy since they have to parent their grandchildren. Tracy needs someone to go with her because she needs to subject someone to her face down ass up pictures and I’m guessing Skylar said “Not this time Mommy”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So driving those kids in an unregistered vehicle and with no license in 2018 is smart? Tracy, don’t drag Corey when you have so many skeletons. Gosh i wish i was going to NJ for Easter. To see this mess in court.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Danielle is going with her because Tracy’s parents need a 1:1 for Tracy since they have to parent their grandchildren. Tracy needs someone to go with her because she needs to subject someone to her face down ass up pictures and I’m guessing Skylar said “Not this time Mommy”
her pink outfit makes me think of a pepto bismal bottle. I'm sorry, i just can not get over that outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So driving those kids in an unregistered vehicle and with no license in 2018 is smart? Tracy, don’t drag Corey when you have so many skeletons. Gosh i wish i was going to NJ for Easter. To see this mess in court.
I am thinking the reason why it already says failure to show in court is bc she’s going to be in Aruba and already told the courts she’s not going to be there. She prob already paid the fee. I wonder if she got the car registered

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She forgot to cut out the ring light tripod she uses to act like she’s grabbing her phone away from somebody 🙄

View attachment 2048393
The difference between her face and her chest. Yikes. She can’t do anything right. You’d think someone that spends all day everyday photoshopping would be better at it.

She doesn’t care to pay things like pesky registration. That would cut into her Shein/alcohol/procedure/coffee money.

Reactions: 9
Oh god!! Remember that pic with her big fat ass all the way up in the air. Talk about a witch in heat🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh god!! Remember that pic with her big fat ass all the way up in the air. Talk about a witch in heat🤢
& we all said Skylar took that picture
---
Stop PHOTOSHOPPING YOUR KIDS. holy tit. Her stories she slimmed Skylar down & sky is sucking in, in the group photo. Poor kid has body image issues

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but if you’re soooo excited for your daughter to be dressing up as a Spice Girl, wouldn’t you commit to it as hard if not harder than the other mom’s have? Tracy definitely sees her daughters as competition and it’s probably just going to get worse as they get older.

Skylar’s costume looks the messiest out of the group and I actually feel bad for her because it’s her birther’s fault.
Isn’t this big Ts jacket she wears with the bathing suite top under that she wore to the nail salon in like February
She threw it on Jayden so it would go with her stupid “theme” cause she’s sooooo OCD. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thats her tripod for PH. They pay 35k for selfmade 😂
Her photos are so heavily edited you can tell just by looking at it. Eyes too white, eyelash lines too dark, fake looking, & let's be real that side bang she has is wonky looking.
I read selfmade as shemale 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.