Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure who explained how melanin works to her...but BISH this ain't Sicilian 🤣🤣🤣 Looks closer to so white your albino
But what is the point of getting lip injections if you are still overlining your lips? This lipstick mustache looks needs to be ended!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay I was away for the weekend and not caught up yet… but the only person who gets their lips done more often than Tracy is Jackie.. wtf I feel like she’s posting a story every other week about getting them done

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But what is the point of getting lip injections if you are still overlining your lips? This lipstick mustache looks needs to be ended!
Whats the point in any procedure if you are going to photoshop and filter yourself anyway? Why go through it and pay the money?

Reactions: 18
I think tray and Joey are no more. We shall see coming up.
Angelina has a net worth of $4 mill so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s trying to date her. Obviously her being a tit show doesn’t bother him considering he’s currently sleeping with the biggest tit show in NJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see she is going with the Kylie Jenner look…always copying someone…she thinks let try this way maybe someone will like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jackie at the acupuncture place getting the same treatments trash used to get with Amy and her company. I’m sure this burns Tracy’s ass.
Tracy doesn’t even bother with Amy anymore. This explains why. 🤣

Reactions: 10
That Society lounge place she goes to popped up on my feed. What a low budget basement bargain club. I would not step foot in that place if you paid me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the hell is that outfit she put on Skylar this morning??!?!?!! For someone "with OCD" she dressed her kid like she was blindfolded and colorblind!!! I am all for kids dressing like kids, obviously BUT their clothes should definitely match, not 40 different prints at one time. OOF

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.