Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His eyesight is terrible. You can tell when Tara post videos. If you wear glasses you would know what I'm talking about. I'm trying not to be rude about his eyesight as he is a child.
I have horrible vision. I know exactly what you’re talking about. That’s why I’m thinking she blurred that space out. I would never post a pic of me in my glasses because of that space you see thru the lens😞. Poor little guy.
No one sees me wearing glasses. Contacts in as soon as i wake up and out right before i fall asleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The way Corey’s name stays in Jessica’s mouth I’m starting to think she has a thing for him. I need to rewatch old episodes of JL to see if there were any interactions between them.

Did you guys see she posted Julian this morning with food on his face? Then photoshopped it out in the 2nd pic. Poor kid probably didn’t even brush his teeth today.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
The way Corey’s name stays in Jessica’s mouth I’m starting to think she has a thing for him. I need to rewatch old episodes of JL to see if there were any interactions between them.

Did you guys see she posted Julian this morning with food on his face? Then photoshopped it out in the 2nd pic. Poor kid probably didn’t even brush his teeth today.
His jacket sleeves are so dirty and she blurred that out too but you can still see all the brown, because you know, it’s easier to photoshop the dirt off than start the washing machine. Jayden’s leopard leggings from yesterday or the day before were also completely filthy. I can’t imagine sending kids to school in filthy clothes. Waking up and giving them disgustingly dirty clothes to wear to school. Imagine what their teacher’s think of her? I can tell you it’s not that she’s OCD! You can explain a kid coming home from school dirty but you can’t explain a kid going to school first thing in the morning and filthy. Also, is it Jean jacket weather in New York?

Reactions: 19
I have horrible vision. I know exactly what you’re talking about. That’s why I’m thinking she blurred that space out. I would never post a pic of me in my glasses because of that space you see thru the lens😞. Poor little guy.
No one sees me wearing glasses. Contacts in as soon as i wake up and out right before i fall asleep.
Me too girl. My eyesight is -5.25!!! Badddd. Strickly contacts from 5 am- 11pm or whenever I get to sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are the kids going to Aruba with her? Is she packing for a vacation with her kids or to be a bleep? Maybe Dr. Fuckass can redo her boob job and put her nipples in the proper place so that she can wear the 200 bikinis she has without her children and father being subjected to seeing her nipples. Can you imagine seeing this bleep bag on vacation with her parents and 3 kids with her nipples hanging out???? If your nipples are hanging out of your bikini at home during your photoshoot then there’s a good chance it’s not going to hold up to playing with the kids on vacation. Nobody wants to see your old lady nipples Tracy! Especially your kids and your DAD!!! Have some respect.

Attachments

• Haha
His jacket sleeves are so dirty and she blurred that out too but you can still see all the brown, because you know, it’s easier to photoshop the dirt off than start the washing machine. Jayden’s leopard leggings from yesterday or the day before were also completely filthy. I can’t imagine sending kids to school in filthy clothes. Waking up and giving them disgustingly dirty clothes to wear to school. Imagine what their teacher’s think of her? I can tell you it’s not that she’s OCD! You can explain a kid coming home from school dirty but you can’t explain a kid going to school first thing in the morning and filthy. Also, is it Jean jacket weather in New York?
Don’t teachers consider dirty clothing to be a red flag? I swear these kids teachers know Tracy is a “Don’t contact me, don’t ask me for anything.” parent.

Nah, she’s just projecting her frustrations of Denny onto Corey. She’s not stupid enough to talk tit about her own husband, so she talks tit about Corey, plus she knows it gets Tracy heated.
Isn’t it her weekend ?
It is, but we know it’s really her parents weekend as she spends 99.9% of the weekend at their house visiting her kids for the photo opportunities.
Are the kids going to Aruba with her? Is she packing for a vacation with her kids or to be a bleep? Maybe Dr. Fuckass can redo her boob job and put her nipples in the proper place so that she can wear the 200 bikinis she has without her children and father being subjected to seeing her nipples. Can you imagine seeing this bleep bag on vacation with her parents and 3 kids with her nipples hanging out???? If your nipples are hanging out of your bikini at home during your photoshoot then there’s a good chance it’s not going to hold up to playing with the kids on vacation. Nobody wants to see your old lady nipples Tracy! Especially your kids and your DAD!!! Have some respect.
….. Again, $400 dollars on a bathing suit for herself…. But those kids are going to be in too tight, too small swimsuits they wore last year in Disney. Please continue to tell everyone about how you never put yourself first….. and how your kids are everything…. 🙄 we know that’s what you tell yourself every night when you go to sleep.

DCFDAAE4-5CF7-4E90-B813-B96E3DB7AF5A.jpeg
BFAF0912-8164-4576-AE20-80E6B86F6D58.jpeg
3DF0003B-3423-4C8A-ACFA-930FD1108E92.jpeg
B8073F8B-A937-4FF6-8D42-9DDB14B70C3A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Help me out, NJ ladies!

It’s been a while since I’ve been in any club, and I’ve never been to one in NJ. She says this is how everyone dresses, but in all her pics from nights out, she is the only one dressed crazy. Everyone else looks fully clothed

Is this accurate representation of NJ clubs?View attachment 2046303

And pics from her nights out…
View attachment 2046304

View attachment 2046306

View attachment 2046309
No, she’s an asshole… who is an extra attention getter ..

• Haha
Ladies she claimed on the podcast that she has the diamond butt plug so men don't stare at her bootyhole when she's bent over. Cuz Allen called her out about saying "nothing goes in her butt" and then compared the buttplug to her steering wheel. I was cackling.
She loves to suck on assholes just 🦀. He told me
---
Bro in that bikini pic - she did not blend her makeup!! She is a terrible MUA lookin like a novice

Also, those wigs….LMAO
She is a basic witch that can't do her hair nor make-up. Her kids leave house without a brush touching their hair. She's trash and no man wants her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Isn’t this big Ts jacket she wears with the bathing suite top under that she wore to the nail salon in like February

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her bikini posts for Aruba have begun
---
Me too girl. My eyesight is -5.25!!! Badddd. Strickly contacts from 5 am- 11pm or whenever I get to sleep.
Omg I thought I was going to be blind by 45 my eyesight is the same as yours . I’m so scared lol every year I go it’s worst at 43 I’m like ok I’m done I’m going to be blind soon

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her bikini posts for Aruba have begun
---

Omg I thought I was going to be blind by 45 my eyesight is the same as yours . I’m so scared lol every year I go it’s worst at 43 I’m like ok I’m done I’m going to be blind soon
Of course they have. Either that trip is next week, or the week of the kids’ spring break. My guess is the package came today so now she has to put them all on.

Reactions: 8
I thinks somehow she manipulated BB he must get products or discounts when he deals with people. I feel the other girls are serious.

Trevor this game can only go so far…she should be ashamed of herself. There is a big difference when she was married she took pride in dressing those kids…now sorry I never talk about other children I am just trying to make a point now they look like trailer park 😬

She forgot to cut out the ring light tripod she uses to act like she’s grabbing her phone away from somebody 🙄

6062D596-4C03-4A62-B5B8-DA682239B3A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She forgot to cut out the ring light tripod she uses to act like she’s grabbing her phone away from somebody 🙄

View attachment 2048393
Thats her tripod for PH. They pay 35k for selfmade 😂
Her photos are so heavily edited you can tell just by looking at it. Eyes too white, eyelash lines too dark, fake looking, & let's be real that side bang she has is wonky looking.

• Haha
Ok- that pink outfit? GOD AWFUL. And now she’s going to Aruba??? I have a decent job and 1 child and I can’t afford half the tit she does! Wtf! (Although- I do own a house and my kid plays 2 of the most expensive sports 😬🙃)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.