Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, still trying to catch up but I noticed that someone mentioned that Corey may be “talking” to some girl.., well has anyone seen Trevor‘s new Instagram post? It’s about her being the “hot” ex. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
T/bag is alluding to a relationship with tiny Joey. That’s all her posts about on her IG stories.

YET👏🏻HE👏🏻WONT👏🏻POST👏🏻YOU👏🏻 - so you can understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
T/bag is alluding to a relationship with tiny Joey. That’s all her posts about on her IG stories.

She needs to watch, "he's just not that in to you" maybe she'll get a clue through that thick skull of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I’m sure he’s giving her “good” reasons why he doesn’t post…I want you to myself, I’m trying to protect you, I’m a private person blah blah blah and her insecure self is believing it. I guess she doesn’t know about his dating app accounts 🤔 when you’re with a man and he doesn’t post you it’s because he doesn’t want his other chicks to know about you!!! Girl you’re just a part of his roster.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not only is she a heartless, vindictive, evil bitter, botched twit... she's a dense mofo...... or too high to grasp reality anymore 🐶👀
Omg! Keto needs to respond with “they’re not identical but they’re apparently sisters” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They need to take it to family court. With Steph and mark having unlimited access to the kids it not good. Also, Maloneys.. the internet doesn’t forget.

Her daughter spit in someone’s face on tv, how did we expect classy from her mother?
It’s not looking good for those kids, Tara’s their only hope
---
I agree. A pos raised a POS.
I mean they both drink together at the playground while the kids play they’re a bunch of trashy drunks
---
Hahahaha Rach!! Yea they’re even wayyyyyy more important than her kids. Even her drunk clubbing pics are more important than her children

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure he’s giving her “good” reasons why he doesn’t post…I want you to myself, I’m trying to protect you, I’m a private person blah blah blah and her insecure self is believing it. I guess she doesn’t know about his dating app accounts 🤔 when you’re with a man and he doesn’t post you it’s because he doesn’t want his other chicks to know about you!!! Girl you’re just a part of his roster.
Tracy imagined a long time ago, the fantasy of a married life with a mobster who would adore her and give her a luxurious life....

She tries to impose (with pathetic manipulative techniques) this on every physically acceptable man who shows her 10 seconds of attention.

She doesn't realize that in order to have a healthy relationship, you must first respect the person's choices, desires, difficulties, past.... without trying to impose all of your wishes/dreams and to dry out his pockets.

She is doomed to perpetual sentimental failure because no one these days wants a relationship in which they give everything and get nothing.

A bit like with her children/parents/friends on whom she tries to impose her clichés, her desires, her tastes, her dreams .... without respecting their personality and their own desires....disaster is loading!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not big bad Trashy thinking she’s the hot ex. 💀🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wow how deluded is GiGi I know out of Corey and trash bag who I would be embarrassed to have as a child and would be turning in my grave over
it wouldn’t be the poor sap who’s father passed away on his birthday
was then thrown into such a deep depression drugs were the only way out while his wife drained away his money that he received from another traumatic event, then left him at the hight of the depression/drug taking, taking his kids away from him, showing him at his lowest to hundreds of people online, bad mouthing him for not instantly getting his tit together to pay her child support and keep her in the life she was accustomed to (ie sat on her fat arse at home looking at instagram and NOT changing the children’s saggy nappies), dealing with his sons health issues, having to move in with his sister BIL 2 children and his mum and having to watch his mums health decline rapidly and quickly!!!

it would however be trash bag who did all of the above, had elective surgeries a week before her child’s birthday so the party had to be 3 months late, dumps her kids at every opportunity, is openly embarrassed of her child’s health issues unless it’s gonna get her views on tic toc, advertises sex toys next to pictures of her kids, pretends she is 17 stone lighter than she is …….

I would literally run out of space if I go on 😂😂😂 we’re not 111 threads in for no reason!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Not big bad Trashy thinking she’s the hot ex. 💀🤣
the problem is Tracy!!!!!!!!!!!! That ain’t you!!!!!! That’s a photoshop half my body away version of you 👏 👏 👏 you will deffo give a new girl a 😂 when they see the real you. Keep up the good work though 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.