Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I just read Danielle’s post w/ Tracy selling the lip glosses…um, wtf? These women need to go back to high school science. How does ‘PH’ attract anything? 😂
D13F338D-8BC3-4D6C-9213-DC9C6DC0CB0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
looking at the sad examples instagram page in all the promo pictures her lips are small as hell. Since they haven’t taken new photos since the launch, it was easy to find. here’s on from when Messica was pregnant, which obviously was not 12 years ago
she looks like lil Kim here and not in a goodway
Or like she had an allergic reaction to spray tan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like is is tumbling down the stairs whilst taking a 💩
How ridiculous does she look - what a 🤡
She should be charged rent for the use of the communal areas - she out there more then in her home
What a bleeping mess 🤡

Reactions: 7
She’s down to 522k on IG
Howwwww can these people say she's an influencer. People are practically begging for makeup and hair tutorials she never does that. Her Lippie deal flopped cuz she couldn't even remember to post those yet is hocking the 20 gloss from icings dumpster for danielle. And the all the beverages she does ads for she never even drinks....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine sending your kid out in public in such a screaming loud fake outfit?! The fake Gucci sweater. The fake air Jordan’s Skylar is wearing. Why make your child look sooooo damn tacky?!!!! If you can’t afford the AJ’s and Gucci clothes for your 8 year old to wear to school (not that an 8 year should be wearing Gucci clothes to grade 2) then dress them normal! Target, H&M, Gap/Old Navy, Zara, etc. It is not that hard!!! These poor kids must be so easy to be made fun of. It will get worse.

At least all the kids aren’t wearing the same clothes from Texas Roadhouse last night again to school today. Although I don’t think she does laundry. I think once something is too dirty she just gets a new one and throws the dirty one on the floor.

Reactions: 20
Can someone please explain the reasoning behind wear knock offs?? I don’t get it. Why wear a fake LV bag, fake Gucci shirt, fake Gucci boots. I don’t understand why people do this.

Reactions: 15
She thinks the kids wearing labels makes them seem rich. Wait until one of the kids notices it is fake and makes fun of Skylar. Or when or when someone overhears their mom talk about what a piece of trash Tracy is.

These kids are in no extracurriculars, no sports, and they have nowhere to release their energy. Even as a single mother, my mom had us in dance class and sport. She literally does bare minimum as a birther.

Reactions: 23
Can someone please explain the reasoning behind wear knock offs?? I don’t get it. Why wear a fake LV bag, fake Gucci shirt, fake Gucci boots. I don’t understand why people do this.
To pretend you are something that you are not. To try and come across as having money when in fact, you cant afford it. Its this need to be perceived a certain way, outside validation that you are some thing

Reactions: 10
Imagine sending your kid out in public in such a screaming loud fake outfit?! The fake Gucci sweater. The fake air Jordan’s Skylar is wearing. Why make your child look sooooo damn tacky?!!!! If you can’t afford the AJ’s and Gucci clothes for your 8 year old to wear to school (not that an 8 year should be wearing Gucci clothes to grade 2) then dress them normal! Target, H&M, Gap/Old Navy, Zara, etc. It is not that hard!!! These poor kids must be so easy to be made fun of. It will get worse.

At least all the kids aren’t wearing the same clothes from Texas Roadhouse last night again to school today. Although I don’t think she does laundry. I think once something is too dirty she just gets a new one and throws the dirty one on the floor.
Because Tracy is tacky. Time and time again, Tracy tries to portray this “bougie” lifestyle, instead of shopping sensibly, she looks for the most loudest and obnoxious outfits not just for herself but for the kids too when she thinks about them. She wants people to think she has money, and she doesn’t care that she’s more so outcasting her children rather than making them popular like she wants them to be.

Some people like designer but can’t afford designer and honestly now a days a lot of knockoffs look just like the real thing to the point that people were returning knockoffs to the actual store for the price of the real item. The thing with Tracy is her “designers” are nothing like the designers. They’re either tacky upcycle or they’re tacky “custom made” garbage that’s a onetime order from Etsy.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.