Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Everyone I hope I did this correctly.

Its 2023 and its a New Year and same old trash bag. Im not really good at recapping so here it goes:

-Just in the New Year Tracy has had more "much deserved pampering" then we've probably had put together (and we actually work and take care if our kids)

-Shes has had a maid come to her house to clean up her hoarding because she has the kids 24/7 - 365 and had not time to do anything. But she does have time to purchase new clothes weekly and pose in front of a window daily. Lets not forget the hallway photos in her government housing.

-There seems to be a pattern of her going out to drink on Thursdays now even if its her weekend with the kids or not.

-She's preparing for her magical sponsored vacation/wedding to Mexico soon. Cant wait to see this tit show. It looks like it might be happening in Feb. (but i might be wrong). Lets see if she skips another kids birthday to party.

-She went to Disney on Ice yesterday and looked a hot mess (per usual). Nothing is ever about her kids its always about her and her photo ops.

-Looks like her lopsided implants were removed but then again they probably sagged down because she doesn't follow instructions and doesn't wear the proper garments to keep everything nice and tight

-I am sure she will have more "me" procedures -hair, nails, tanning, sculpting, ect... before leaving to Mexico. You know Tracy needs to always be the center of attention.

-Again according to Tracy and her backup squad we are all jealous of her to bad they dont realize that we are all hard working women and some of us moms and wives that do it mostly on their own without help. Yes, some of us have husbands that are there to help when needed, but lets be real ladies we are the ones that wear the cape and do it all. Without daddys money and mommys babysitting.

I know I'm forgetting alot, but this is what i can come up with this early in the AM. I enjoy reading these threads while im trying to fall asleep or use the bathroom and didnt want to miss out on all seeing of you lovely ladies.

Happy Tattling :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
TrayWay parenting is a failure. Those kids were so ill-behaved, omg. What a nightmare. Everyone around them was sitting in their seats, not obviously recording, and not screaming / throwing popcorn everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
BB’s wife ain’t gonna tolerate your ho-ish ways at her wedding. Nopeeeeee. Neither would her friends.

Reactions: 22
Hello Everyone I hope I did this correctly.

Its 2023 and its a New Year and same old trash bag. Im not really good at recapping so here it goes:

-Just in the New Year Tracy has had more "much deserved pampering" then we've probably had put together (and we actually work and take care if our kids)

-Shes has had a maid come to her house to clean up her hoarding because she has the kids 24/7 - 365 and had not time to do anything. But she does have time to purchase new clothes weekly and pose in front of a window daily. Lets not forget the hallway photos in her government housing.

-There seems to be a pattern of her going out to drink on Thursdays now even if its her weekend with the kids or not.

-She's preparing for her magical sponsored vacation/wedding to Mexico soon. Cant wait to see this tit show. It looks like it might be happening in Feb. (but i might be wrong). Lets see if she skips another kids birthday to party.

-She went to Disney on Ice yesterday and looked a hot mess (per usual). Nothing is ever about her kids its always about her and her photo ops.

-Looks like her lopsided implants were removed but then again they probably sagged down because she doesn't follow instructions and doesn't wear the proper garments to keep everything nice and tight

-I am sure she will have more "me" procedures -hair, nails, tanning, sculpting, ect... before leaving to Mexico. You know Tracy needs to always be the center of attention.

-Again according to Tracy and her backup squad we are all jealous of her to bad they dont realize that we are all hard working women and some of us moms and wives that do it mostly on their own without help. Yes, some of us have husbands that are there to help when needed, but lets be real ladies we are the ones that wear the cape and do it all. Without daddys money and mommys babysitting.

I know I'm forgetting alot, but this is what i can come up with this early in the AM. I enjoy reading these threads while im trying to fall asleep or use the bathroom and didnt want to miss out on all seeing of you lovely ladies.

Happy Tattling :)
Thank you! It's perfect. 😊
Me too, the bathroom is my favorite place to read Tattle! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For some reason I am unable to view the video how her kids were acting. Can one of you post?? Also, 1 of kids has autism. I have a strong radar. I would like to see how Julian acts since I eat, sleep and breathe autism for the last 10 years

Reactions: 14
TrayWay parenting is a failure. Those kids were so ill-behaved, omg. What a nightmare. Everyone around them was sitting in their seats, not obviously recording, and not screaming / throwing popcorn everywhere.
Omg!!! If I was there sitting next to that tit show I would of called security!! So incredibly inconsiderate and selfish! Screaming children and the fing phone constantly in people's faces!!! It's literally 10 years ago now since JL has been on.. Hey hoe bag no one thinks your cute! You look low rent and since you pride yourself on being from JERSEY you will know exactly what I mean.. she is a perfect example of why our younger generation is so screwed up and can't handle functioning in life. NO RULES
NO DISCIPLINE
NO MANNERS
I BET YOU THESE GIRLS HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A THANK YOU CARD IN THEIR LIVES!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg!!! If I was there sitting next to that tit show I would of called security!! So incredibly inconsiderate and selfish! Screaming children and the fing phone constantly in people's faces!!! It's literally 10 years ago now since JL has been on.. Hey hoe bag no one thinks your cute! You look low rent and since you pride yourself on being from JERSEY you will know exactly what I mean.. she is a perfect example of why our younger generation is so screwed up and can't handle functioning in life. NO RULES
NO DISCIPLINE
NO MANNERS
I BET YOU THESE GIRLS HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A THANK YOU CARD IN THEIR LIVES!!!
I had friends go the same night. Didn't find out until this morning from 1 photo.

Reactions: 16
For some reason I am unable to view the video how her kids were acting. Can one of you post?? Also, 1 of kids has autism. I have a strong radar. I would like to see how Julian acts since I eat, sleep and breathe autism for the last 10 years
Try here! 😉

First, DON'T film other people's children.

Second, her children are completely excited, pissed off and behaving that way partly because they know they are being filmed. (especially in the latest videos)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think he's on the spectrum. He's very responsive when thr camera pans to him. I think he completely lacks discipline 100%. They all do. Like no other kids are acting like that there. tit my child with autism knows not to act like that. It all comes down to discipline and those kids being carted from house to house every other day. It's actually very sad. And I would knock this witch in the face if I was there sitting and she is just with the phone out recording like she is in a private suite

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't think he's on the spectrum. He's very responsive when thr camera pans to him. I think he completely lacks discipline 100%. They all do. Like no other kids are acting like that there. tit my child with autism knows not to act like that. It all comes down to discipline and those kids being carted from house to house every other day. It's actually very sad. And I would knock this witch in the face if I was there sitting and she is just with the phone out recording like she is in a private suite
This and the complete inability to communicate. Most of his behavior is probably out of frustration. Add to that never being corrected when misbehaving and having a phone shoved in your face. It really isn't surprising they all act out in some way.

Reactions: 18
E317FCF4-C63D-4269-8FC5-0FE6C0D6BEE7.jpeg
Looks like Skylar is getting a birthday party in between her multiple prom prep for México and a timely child bday she’s a busy mom 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1885254Looks like Skylar is getting a birthday party in between her multiple prom prep for México and a timely child bday she’s a busy mom 🙄
Where was this posted? I like how whoever this is has her under Tracy Eps. LOL was she ever an actual Epstien?? Isn't it amazing how Skylars birthday is planned prior to her birthday but poor Jaydens was planned last minute and 3 months later.

View attachment 1885244Unbathed, still in yesterdays clothes. Such a shame.
One this is so staged. None of them are actually sleeping. Two this isn't even Tracy's house this is someone else's couch. Momma Gigi must have taken this pic.

Reactions: 26
Skylar’s getting a party 21 days after her actual birthday.
Corey technically should have Skylar on her birthday as it’s his weekend., and if they knew how to coparent, they could celebrate together… but there goes that.

nice nod to tattle about a birthday party within the SAME MONTH. Keep that same energy for all your kids this year ya per diem POS “mother”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When you think you look cute, but in reality, you just look like a dude!
B23962A3-A082-4333-A20B-ED1A4A0202EE.png
C33AB122-CDC2-4298-AA04-D4276545984A.jpeg
BECF000D-ECDB-4361-80AF-3E5B5905B0C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.