Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she thinking wearing those bodysuits showing the side off? That is the most tacky tit I have seen. I have friends who have the body and said they wouldnt dare wear those...she is so trashy. And it shows. She likes the attention. Doesnt matter what kind she lives for it. AALIYAH WAS wearing that in the 90s lmao

Reactions: 17
8872D621-0BA8-4D19-80EF-23867E5FDE0F.jpeg

When you have to get your nonexistent ass suctioned at 6 but have to serve for the confederacy at 7

But really….Who wore or better
George Washington or bleep Washington

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Ew why is she wearing that. Aren’t those meant to be worn under clothes? I’m confused, also that’s deff the Amazon skims dupe. She looks ridiculous, she thinks she’s some fkn fashion icon when she dresses like a fkn crackhead

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That bodysuit is def giving her a yeast infection pulled up so high suffocating her vagina like that. Cottage cheese everywhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I ALMOST BROKE MY LEGS RUNNNNING TO TATTLE AFTER SEEING THEM PHOTOS OHHHH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHHA
The bodysuit is literally cutting off her blood circulation ☠☠☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right, she needed Hat to pay her bills during covid (when they weren’t turning off utilities) yet she has all this designer and does all these beauty treatments…. Girl bye
This! How are you gonna say you couldn't pay a 500 light bill and then get a 925 temporary nose job. And according to her she's done it for 3 years. Soooo trevvy that's alot of electric bills you're injecting into that schnoz. And BTW it still looks like a penis

---

That boob is hanging! HANGING!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who mentioned yesterday that she will take pics outside!?!

Hi Again Tracy!!!!!
Since you follow our advice or suggestion and post exactly what we know you are going to.

Can you take a bath? (Maybe bath your kids also) Can you burn all your fake skims UNDER GARMENTS and stop wearing them as if they are bodysuits or tops. You look desperate. Your videos from MANielle’s fake spa (where we know you sell you alibaba lip glosses) show you looking like a size 4. CLEARLY IN THESE PICS YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 4.

Another suggestion, stop giving yourself up. Clearly Wednesday/Thursday are visitation days. Stop taking them to whatever cheap restaurant has “kids eat free”. Especially after you post your DAILY beauty/surgical procedures.

Lastly take the silence from your ride or dies and humble yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not somebody defending trashy saying the reason her lip filler metabolizes faster than her Botox is because your mouth is constantly moving

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but get a life T… all these knock offs in front of your affordable housing apartment and fences trying to act like they are real. Middletown doesn’t do fake… believe me… us with many real designer items don’t post them in all our pics and shove them down people’s throats. Fake money talks and wealth whispers. And seriously with Skylar’s fake AF1. My family, kids included are all sneaker heads… if you can’t afford them buy a cheap brand not a knock off that kids will make fun of…

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.