Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

punky1230

Chatty Member
8872D621-0BA8-4D19-80EF-23867E5FDE0F.jpeg

When you have to get your nonexistent ass suctioned at 6 but have to serve for the confederacy at 7

But really….Who wore or better
George Washington or Whore Washington

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
You don’t need to be a mom, to notice what a deadbeat one looks like!!!!! Keep telling yourself that worst “mother” of the year !
She posted a POSED sleeping picture and some how that makes her mother of the year?

Just a reminder for the Tracy stans who lurk here:

- Skylar’s birthday party was a month late and on a random Tuesday last year.
- Julian didn’t even get a party. (we haven’t discussed this)
- Jayden’s party was 3 MONTHS LATE
- Tracy celebrated her own birthday for a week and not once were the children included in those Celebrations.
- Tracy got an elective tummy tuck the day before Jayden’s birthday to be healed in time for her own.
- The best summer of their lives… consisted of being dragged to Tracy’s beauty appointments, and 1 day on a boat that the girls had no business being on because of how their “mother” was acting.
- Disney was on Grandma and Grandpa’s dime, Tracy just tagged along.
- Disney on Ice showed that unless Tracy’s parents are there to chaperone Tracy… the kids don’t know how to behave.
- We not going to talk about how Wednesdays and Thursdays are the only days she posts the kids from her place, meanwhile we never see them again until it’s from her parent’s house or plans with her parents being involved?
- So what about when Julian tried to tell Tracy something Jayden did that obviously bothered him and Tracy’s response was snitches get stitches and that we don’t rat on our siblings?
- Time and time again, Tracy shows she ain’t shit, and it’s as a “mother” where she shows it the most.

You know when most moms hear they’re doing a good job? It’s when they’re in the thick of parenting chaos, it when they’re barely holding on to their sanity, it’s not when they post a STAGED picture of their kids. It’s the subtle nods in public, it’s when a decision was made and you’re not sure it was the right one. A staged picture can tell a million different stories. But if you need to rely on social media of strangers telling you that you’re a good mom, well then maybe you ain’t shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure Tracy and Corey had problems prior to having children. She was just looking to be loved. Once the children came, she thought threesomes would help them. When in reality, they probably should’ve never gotten married.

Corey missed the red flags of her parents not attending the wedding. If my in-laws refused to attend the wedding. I would’ve thought twice about marrying into the family. Every time I see Stephanie, talking trash about the children’s father, I remember that her and her husband refused to go to their only daughter’s wedding. They are gold plated, white trash. The Eps family has genuine love for each other. They may not be perfect but at least they all support each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Oh little Joey. You stupid. He’s out there looking like a wish version of Corey at her low income apartment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

remi85

VIP Member
She deleted her first comment and add another one few minutes ago....as problematic as Tracy!
View attachment 1906822
that's so funny she calls herself a charge nurse but you cant find a nurse license for her under the NJ website.. suspish...

Allie - just because you wear scrubs and work in a hospital, it doesnt make you a nurse... no wonder her and tracy are friends, both idiots

• Haha
  • Wow

Gigi0380

VIP Member
View attachment 1887160WHO TAKES PICTURES LIKE THIS ON THEIR PARENTS COUCH!!!!!

I 100% agree with this. If she didn’t get back in touch with her parents, she’d still be married…. But definitely cheating.
Who TF wears that kind of trash around their parents? IDK im all about body positivity but being half naked around your dad, brothers and kids rubs me the wrong way.

remi85

VIP Member
You don’t need to be a mom, to notice what a deadbeat one looks like!!!!! Keep telling yourself that worst “mother” of the year !

I think the NOT A MOM comment is shade to Tara. I think it was mentioned when Tara wasn’t invited to Jayden’s party that Tara called Tracya bad mom. So it’s a low blow to even say that when poor Tara was outted on Tracy’s podcast for suffering a miscarriage. Just proves how vile Tracy is

• Angry
Reactions: 39

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Won't be long before she reads here and purposely goes to find this comment and give one of her Pulitzer prize winning "clapbacks."

I agree with this commenter, she is starting to look like an experiment. Those lips. My God. Irina should be facing misdemeanor charges for that mess.

Can someone please ask why the lip filler dissolves so fast but not the nose filler? I thought some time ago she mentioned how it ruined her face?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Heartcurrent

I’m sorry I just saw the reel she posted of her lymphatic drainage, and it gave me instant ick, the false walking to the camera at the start so cringe!! As if she didn’t place it there and then she tries to avoid looking at it, she’s so outdated with her social media it’s WILD. It’s giving you just let Aunty join insta and she has no clue wtf she’s doing.
I come once every few months just because I don’t keep up with her she’s beyond irrelevant on socials but I have to say this again, Tracy please please for the love of god, stop screenshotting and reposting the same memes over and over on your story also stories more than 5-6 posts are DEAD.
Stop recording videos with filters THEN SCREENRECORDING THEM SO THEY FILTER WATERMARK IS GONE 😂😂😂 it’s so obvious u must think no one can tell and update your style.
Colour coordinated profiles are dead, that’s why your engagement is down, never have I seen a Blue tick account getting 3/4 comments a post, it’s giving 2009 honey, get with it.

• Haha
  • Heart