Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said that Sammy and Julie are outgrowing Tracy and then she posted this haha funny how Sammy doesn’t have any problems going out/traveling with her other friends

View attachment 1912411
Sammy doesn't want to go out with you, you massive pile of steaming dog tit. She's working, and traveling, and spending time with like-minded successful people 💅 take a fuc*ing hint. You're👏embarrassing👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
93628456-BE10-4EE8-B8DD-A8FF563F377F.png
Damn her teeth!!!! Also, any good injector would tell her she needs filler in her chin to balance her face. She’s goes to these crappy barely passed nursing school butchers who over load her lips and filler in the nose is extremely dangerous. A lot of injectors won’t even do it there.

Reactions: 16
She got her lips done for the first time when she got her Botox / filler mommy makeover after she had Julian. She said she hated the way she looked with lip filler and would never do it again..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm laid up with the cramps from hell on the couch & have been noticing commercials for the new Jersey Shore Family Vacation show.

It must chap this skanks ass to see something like that compared to her forgotten TV show & failed attempts to remain relevant.
Now, THAT is truly something she deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait what you’ve been doing your lips for 12 years? And yea we all know what you do because of Instagram
No way she has been doing lips for 12 - you only got to look back at photos from 12 years ago girl had no lips - what a 🤡

---

Looks like Brielle is getting married - now that’s how you do it Trashy - be classy - be humble.
That must sting her that her competition can keep a man

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I had time today. So you’re telling us that 2019 was 12 years ago?! Your baboon ass lips determined that was a lie, if keep scrolling longer your lips get thinner 🤭🤣
C4F3E51D-BD24-401E-BDD7-B6E0C4F5611F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone wanna tell poverty Pamela that Jerseylicious was on 12 years ago and we can I see she didn’t get her lips done? 12 years ago services like that weren’t like they are now they were extremely expensive and really reserved for the “rich.”
Oh and I saw her 12 years ago irl…. Her worm lips were better than whatever baboon blown out a$$hole us on her face now. With the brown lip liner not to go full Margaret Joseph’s but

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.