Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers you are making me die laughing 😂 I love the pics 😂😂 Cory said she was fake with her knockoffs. She is all smoke and mirrors nothing authentic about her…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think her & Tara are currently beefing??
In Tracy’s mind they’ve been beefing since Tara said something about wishing she could be at Jayden’s 3 month late birthday party. According to Tracy, Tara said she was a bad mom or something.

Reactions: 15
Dude, like, what the duck is she doing? Those pants look like hospital wear and she’s posing with an empty Starbucks cup? Honey, if you need something to do, I’m sure your carpet needs vacuuming or you need to clean your hairbrush. How can she take some many wack ass pictures like this and not do something more constructive?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dude, like, what the duck is she doing? Those pants look like hospital wear and she’s posing with an empty Starbucks cup? Honey, if you need something to do, I’m sure your carpet needs vacuuming or you need to clean your hairbrush. How can she take some many wack ass pictures like this and not do something more constructive?
She’s such a fcking 🤡 I mean it’s embarrassing at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
B27A6456-1C4D-4FDC-9F1F-BFBD0BE8F77B.jpeg

👆🏻
the shade hahahah

421A73F4-C5C7-4B85-BCF8-E442E4599DA4.jpeg
Tell her annzzoni! 👆🏻

1C75B1AF-AFFE-417C-9292-5ED99310B77D.jpeg

👆🏻
first, eww what a classy response from one of our husbands
Second. MAAM!!!
Skims are not outerwear.
stop trying to make it happen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
In Tracy’s mind they’ve been beefing since Tara said something about wishing she could be at Jayden’s 3 month late birthday party. According to Tracy, Tara said she was a bad mom or something.
If Tara did say that, no lies were told. 😂
Truth hurts, Trashy

---

The Starbucks cup looks like she went dumpster diving for it in the affordable housing dumpster.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Notice she didn’t tag Skims or Kim Kardashian on her post because she knows damn well Kim will untag herself so quick on those cheap knockoffs 😅
A “real” influencer tags the brand. She can’t tag Wish on her tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Notice she didn’t tag Skims or Kim Kardashian on her post because she knows damn well Kim will untag herself so quick on those cheap knockoffs 😅
A “real” influencer tags the brand. She can’t tag Wish on her tit.
I was going to post that if she received a package from skims ya know she woulda posted that box.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
if she wouldn't have bought so much cheap tacky knock offs, she could have actually bought a real skim piece, or real AF1, or real LV, but she just with her looks, it not the quality or name she wants, its fake it mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.