Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it weird to any of her saddies @ this point that the ONLY place she’s with the 3 of them to eat is Texas Roadhouse and it just so happens to fall on a Wed/Thurs?? Lol you’d think she just rly loves that place

---

🤣🤣🤣
I personally think it’s weirder she posts pics of them dining out but never having a home cooked meal at home.

Reactions: 32
Isn’t it weird to any of her saddies @ this point that the ONLY place she’s with the 3 of them to eat is Texas Roadhouse and it just so happens to fall on a Wed/Thurs?? Lol you’d think she just rly loves that place

---

🤣🤣🤣
I notice that one dude comments on like every post...which ones of yalls hubby is it? #notmine

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She got her lips done for the first time when she got her Botox / filler mommy makeover after she had Julian. She said she hated the way she looked with lip filler and would never do it again..
I thought there was a time where she went right after Jayden? Does anyone remember she had all this bullshit done including some kinda mermaid extensions and pulled them out literally the next day?

Reactions: 5
I thought there was a time where she went right after Jayden? Does anyone remember she had all this bullshit done including some kinda mermaid extensions and pulled them out literally the next day?
Didn’t she go to HairGoddessNY’s salon for them? Somethings about missing the long hair?

Reactions: 9
This sounds like a good name for a sleazy, cheesey TV show. "Desperate Trashbags" starring Tracy Maloney, only on Skank TV. Sign up now and receive an article of clothing that's 6 sizes too small and made in a sweatshop overseas.
Don’t forget the Louise Buitton handbags and Land Force 1’s sneakers

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This sounds like a good name for a sleazy, cheesey TV show. "Desperate Trashbags" starring Tracy Maloney, only on Skank TV. Sign up now and receive an article of clothing that's 6 sizes too small and made in a sweatshop overseas.
Don't forget you get complimentary botched procedures with every subscription and or purchase 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shay commented about metabolizing differently on her nose and lips and I LOVE it!! You’re a liar Tracy.

also this idiot is a roadblock posing on her public apartment stairs. 1.) no one thinks those are your home stairs. 2.) take pix in your apartment or is it not clean enough? Here comes the “outside of the town home” pix again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The trolls vs saddies comments under the studio 17 post is giving me life 😂 Shay made a special appearance

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.