Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't get lip injections until after Skylar. She said she deserved it and if I had the time like this bleep I'd go back 7 years and look for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait what you’ve been doing your lips for 12 years? And yea we all know what you do because of Instagram
Tracy “DiMarco” Maloney has been doing lips for 12 years and they still looked like paper cuts on your face? And then all of a sudden they started looking like a puffer fish? Either you don’t know how to choose moderate doctors or you just started getting your lips done with Irina because it’s a free promo and she did a total disservice. Don’t lie girl because there’s photo proof everywhere.

botox does not last 12 months. At most it will be 6. Also I see zero difference from the before and after from the liquid rhinoplasty. There should be a mandatory ban on face filters if you are advertising any cosmetic procedure.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She will take who she can get. Tommy doesn’t hang with her and neither does Mike BMI. Sammy and Julie haven’t reposted a damn thing from her and she’s out with different girls every week. She even tagged a 19 year old in a meme post saying “uh us”. As a 35 year old, that’s pathetic.
I was wondering where old man BMI has been

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone said that Sammy and Julie are outgrowing Tracy and then she posted this haha funny how Sammy doesn’t have any problems going out/traveling with her other friends

E275E826-7706-444E-AEDD-DBFF3EA2FE65.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she gets procedures done CONSTANTLY and she doesn't work- HOW does she afford it? Not to mention the outfits- omg, they are horrible. It literally makes me feel embarrassed for her :oops:. What is she trying to prove with all of this? Girl has some deep seeded issues......

Reactions: 32
Tracy “DiMarco” Maloney has been doing lips for 12 years and they still looked like paper cuts on your face? And then all of a sudden they started looking like a puffer fish? Either you don’t know how to choose moderate doctors or you just started getting your lips done with Irina because it’s a free promo and she did a total disservice. Don’t lie girl because there’s photo proof everywhere.

botox does not last 12 months. At most it will be 6. Also I see zero difference from the before and after from the liquid rhinoplasty. There should be a mandatory ban on face filters if you are advertising any cosmetic procedure.
Her mouth really can’t get the lies out fast enough . Now it’s 12 yrs of injections meanwhile her lips were invisible a couple yrs ago

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her mouth really can’t get the lies out fast enough . Now it’s 12 yrs of injections meanwhile her lips were invisible a couple yrs ago
Seriously. Is her name even Tracy? We know she lied about her last name so I wouldn’t be surprised if her real name is Brenda.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.