Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked this hasn’t been deleted Or the saddies haven’t attacked this person
This just shows how completely out of touch she is with her followers. Most of her feed is her going out to these extravagant dinners, drinks, cosmetic procedures. You are rarely seeing her kids anymore unless it fits the color aesthetic of the week.

Reactions: 24
they have enough evidence but choose to not do much more for those kids. the battle may suck but if you want better for your kids you do whatever you have to. they turn their cheek, do their every other weekend, pat themselves on the back and go on the rest of the days. I do not find the Eps to be much better. We have reached out to them, given them evidence to bring to court and have done more and they still haven't done anything. I have lost so much hope in them and see them as nothing more than trying to get accolades on social media for doing their every other weekend and being content.
If they wanted to they would. They’re content with their every other weekend, then people suck their ass and say how amazing they are with the kids. It’s easy to do all the fun stuff every other weekend.

Reactions: 19
She’s been looking rough. How is she able to afford this but still live in the low income housing ? Seems like the IRS needs to look at her finances.
Yup, she’s supposed to claim these “gifted” procedures as well when she does her taxes.

Reactions: 12
Won't be long before she reads here and purposely goes to find this comment and give one of her Pulitzer prize winning "clapbacks."

I agree with this commenter, she is starting to look like an experiment. Those lips. My God. Irina should be facing misdemeanor charges for that mess.

Can someone please ask why the lip filler dissolves so fast but not the nose filler? I thought some time ago she mentioned how it ruined her face?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow!! Great find @Zigamelleen ! How embarrassing claiming to be a nurse when she’s pretty much a file clerk and secretary who knows how to do hair 😂

---

The more I see pics of this kid the more he looks like he smells like fish and bad breath :sick: anyone who’s been up in Trashy just has that “look”
yeah. His hair looks greasy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Won't be long before she reads here and purposely goes to find this comment and give one of her Pulitzer prize winning "clapbacks."

I agree with this commenter, she is starting to look like an experiment. Those lips. My God. Irina should be facing misdemeanor charges for that mess.

Can someone please ask why the lip filler dissolves so fast but not the nose filler? I thought some time ago she mentioned how it ruined her face?
So amazing how her lip filler dissolves within months but the nose was YEARS. 🤡
If she was coming into my business to promote I would take one look at her tacky ass clothes and how she can’t even apply her own lip liner but when they are lopsided I guess it can be difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I live in LA where surgical procedures are prevalent and there are NO people I know who get them done as often as her. My close friend works in the entertainment industry and she says no celebrity even visits plastic surgeons that much! Tracy is poor and her kids are neglected, how does no one around her see the issue? You can’t make an adult seek mental health help but they sure as duck can report her ass for fraud and child abuse!
Trashy likes to give the impression of a champagne lifestyle with shandy money.
She is a materialistic person and love nothing more then keeping up with the Kardashian’s (trailer park trash version).
She portrays an insecure child with something to prove - no wonder she needs all those procedures all that worry has rapidly aged her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Again gang she gaslights I don’t believe one word that comes out of this chicks mouth. Between the filters and the photoshopping we don’t know WTF she looks like except she wears the worst cloths and she is wide. There is not one genuine quality about this douchebag.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
15 units of Botox yearly?
Yearly 15 units of Botox….my Botox last if I’m lucky 4 months
This caption annoyed me so much because she is SUCH a liar. Botox doesn't last even CLOSE to a year ESPECIALLY 15 units...which will barely do anything. Your Sicilian skin isn't that perfect you bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aging gracefully because she’s having procedure after procedure already at the age of 35?….. her wrinkles under her eyes say different 👀🤷🏼‍♀️
It's so scary how delusional ppl truly are. How can they not tell every single pic is photoshopped ?

---

It’s WILD. Danielle is selling KIDS lip glosses from Alibaba ($1.25) for $22.50 on her half ass website. GUARANTEE this is Tracy’s side hustle. She probably asked Daniele to sell them in her store for her. Can picture it now comes in once of month for her profits.

transformare bellezza and princess armpit are both such a low grade website.

princess armpit looks like a flea market site. Gives off Rainbow/Fashion Bug vibes. Someone should create a website that list all her items and put the shein or amazon link for the real price. Cause any idiot that pays these prices is as stupid as Tracy.

---

Also the Twitter for princess armpit has been updated since 2019!
Seems like a legitimate business.
Notice how FrankenTrash never posts customer reviews or reposts customers wearing PA outfits ... suspicious AF

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

The saddies are starting to see the light 💡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
ISO of the accent she tries to act like she has cuz it’s clearly not on the story she just posted where she’s asking for someone to be a bachelor on the podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
15 units of Botox yearly?
Yearly 15 units of Botox….my Botox last if I’m lucky 4 months
That’s cause we’re not gods gift like trashy is .. 😂 “thank god for muscle memory” or else her Botox would only last 4 months too I guess.. 🙄 LOL I’ll say it once again, the wrinkles under her eyes say different! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.