Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3958F70F-4B21-4F04-9ECA-846DCAF9F5E1.jpeg
Dropped $925 on her nose job today. Just add this to the list for the month. Tell me how she needs affordable housing again? Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Dropped $925 on her nose job today. Just add this to the list for the month. Tell me how she needs affordable housing again? Disgusting.
There really should be a way to report such open welfare fraud.
Especially since she gets it for Julian and she is not taking care of him & his needs are clearly not being fully met.

There is NO reason this bleep shouldn't be working.
Her scumbag parents enable all this tit, THEY should be paying for her & not NJ tax payers.

And you just know the Maloneys are the type of people who witch about anyone a shade darker than Cindy Brady getting help.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1910351Dropped $925 on her nose job today. Just add this to the list for the month. Tell me how she needs affordable housing again? Disgusting.
duck her bro…. That tit did NOT just dissolve… is she really that bleeping delusional??? .. that dick nose has been prevalent for the last two years … asshole … I wish someone who spit in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aging gracefully because she’s having procedure after procedure already at the age of 35?….. her wrinkles under her eyes say different 👀🤷🏼‍♀️
💀 💀 💀- I nearly had a baby and I ain’t pregnant!!!! Ageing gracefully her and Trashy must share the same drug dealer 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She tries to act so confident and unbothered but she’s clearly so insecure and suffers from body dysmorphia. She literally gets a procedure every day. I don’t even think people who actually have money get procedures every day. She needs a head shrinker

Reactions: 22
There really should be a way to report such open welfare fraud.
Especially since she gets it for Julian and she is not taking care of him & his needs are clearly not being fully met.

There is NO reason this bleep shouldn't be working.
Her scumbag parents enable all this tit, THEY should be paying for her & not NJ tax payers.

And you just know the Maloneys are the type of people who witch about anyone a shade darker than Cindy Brady getting help.
This! It’s absolutely sickening. That money should be going towards her children. Her ass should be booted out of the low income housing and she should have to get a job. The Eps could 100% show that she is using money meant for the kids on unnecessary bullshit. She puts it all out there. I wish this witch would hit rock bottom for real. Scumbag.

Reactions: 21
I would be so sad if my daughter felt the need to constantly alter her appearance the way this trashbag does.

---

Her lipliner should be illegal.
But she does NOT line her lips. She lines 3cm around it lmao

---

View attachment 1910351Dropped $925 on her nose job today. Just add this to the list for the month. Tell me how she needs affordable housing again? Disgusting.
Then you have the REAL single moms working that ass off and have too much pride to even go to low income housing. I hope the IRS FUCKS YOU HARD

Reactions: 25
This! It’s absolutely sickening. That money should be going towards her children. Her ass should be booted out of the low income housing and she should have to get a job. The Eps could 100% show that she is using money meant for the kids on unnecessary bullshit. She puts it all out there. I wish this witch would hit rock bottom for real. Scumbag.
they have enough evidence but choose to not do much more for those kids. the battle may suck but if you want better for your kids you do whatever you have to. they turn their cheek, do their every other weekend, pat themselves on the back and go on the rest of the days. I do not find the Eps to be much better. We have reached out to them, given them evidence to bring to court and have done more and they still haven't done anything. I have lost so much hope in them and see them as nothing more than trying to get accolades on social media for doing their every other weekend and being content.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
they have enough evidence but choose to not do much more for those kids. the battle may suck but if you want better for your kids you do whatever you have to. they turn their cheek, do their every other weekend, pat themselves on the back and go on the rest of the days. I do not find the Eps to be much better. We have reached out to them, given them evidence to bring to court and have done more and they still haven't done anything. I have lost so much hope in them and see them as nothing more than trying to get accolades on social media for doing their every other weekend and being content.
Sometimes I wonder if it's Raven not wanting to take on more responsibility. We all know Corey, much like Tracy cannot take care of those kids on his own. Other times I wonder if Corey and Tracy both signed their rights over to Tracy's parents. I feel like we will never ever get the real story unless it comes from Skylar, Jayden or Julian's mouth.

Reactions: 16
She tries to act so confident and unbothered but she’s clearly so insecure and suffers from body dysmorphia. She literally gets a procedure every day. I don’t even think people who actually have money get procedures every day. She needs a head shrinker
I live in LA where surgical procedures are prevalent and there are NO people I know who get them done as often as her. My close friend works in the entertainment industry and she says no celebrity even visits plastic surgeons that much! Tracy is poor and her kids are neglected, how does no one around her see the issue? You can’t make an adult seek mental health help but they sure as duck can report her ass for fraud and child abuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.