Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not. I get so worried about age and then I see her. I’m 38 today (a real Sagittarius not like Jayden is being thought to be bc her shithead mom couldn’t care less about her real bday) and I look muuuuch younger than this old hag.
Those aren’t even normal wrinkles for aging. It just looks like she is slowly but surely transforming into an actual witch.

Are her saddies that big of dumbasses that they don’t realize that this is an old pic she reused?
View attachment 1817004
Is she making them look dumb by reposting it to look new or is she that delusional that she thinks no one will catch on??
Happy Birthday, Babe 🎈🧁! Right behind ya, 41 on this coming Tuesday. Sagittarius unite 💪.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“oH tHatS nOtHinG” at a $600 Christmas gift but has worn the same Shein $9 crop top three times in a row. The only people who thinks she looks good/has money are her homely sheltered insecure saddies who wear faded leggings and oversized food-stained tshirts on the daily.

150F0743-A389-4E5D-967F-35E14DC4068F.jpeg

Happy Birthday, Babe 🎈🧁! Right behind ya, 41 on this coming Tuesday. Sagittarius unite 💪.
Happy birthday, ladies! 🥳🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she has taken the children out for the day with her friends and their children there is literally no reason for her mum and dad to be there other than her not having custody and not being allowed to be alone with them! Three kids on her own on a day out I am sure would be hard work but she has Sammy and her eyebrows there to help so the only reason they are there is because they have custody and no one can change my mind 😂😂
1000% there is ZERO CHANCE this broad has full custody/can be alone with her children.
“Full time single mother” my ass!!! You ARE NEVER ALONE WITH YOUR KIDS!!!!

Reactions: 25
I wonder why Jessica and Cecely were not at the party or the Polar Express get together. They don’t seem to interact and each other’s posts very much anymore.

Reactions: 26
The dresscode for Polar Express is comfy pj’s. I’ve seen several people, including Snooki posting stories at Polar Express with the whole family wearing cute comfortable pj’s. Why are Tracy’s daughters wearing these hideous dresses???? Again, she’s missing the mark trying to be a trendsetter but she’s tacky and has no sense of style. It’s sad too because from the poses in the pics and wanting the tacky makeup at the bday party, it looks like her daughters want to be just like her. She probably has them thinking she’s a local celebrity reality star but when they’re older they will find out the truth that their mom is a washed up has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this has been asked yet … but why did Jayden keep saying hi daddy to the grinch ? The video Im asking about is on Raven’s stories.
when The grinch first gets to the party Jayden points to him and points to her outfit. So I’m assuming she’s saying “hi daddy” as a joke. Since she’s dressed as a smaller grinch, she’s pretending it’s her dad. That’s how I took it.
Also.. hello ladies! It’s been a minute!

Reactions: 17
Tracy fully planned on Joey playing Step- Daddy and it’s backfired tenfold, its

The dresscode for Polar Express is comfy pj’s. I’ve seen several people, including Snooki posting stories at Polar Express with the whole family wearing cute comfortable pj’s. Why are Tracy’s daughters wearing these hideous dresses???? Again, she’s missing the mark trying to be a trendsetter but she’s tacky and has no sense of style. It’s sad too because from the poses in the pics and wanting the tacky makeup at the bday party, it looks like her daughters want to be just like her. She probably has them thinking she’s a local celebrity reality star but when they’re older they will find out the truth that their mom is a washed up has been.
I don’t take is as they want to be like her, it comes off like they’re mimicking what they see. Also, it looks like the Maloneys may have had the girls in pjs and this duck hole changed it for aesthetic purposes.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
“My perfect hair is naturally immune from damage. I don’t even use shampoo or conditioner because my hair just cleans and conditions itself. Idk how, I’m actually being studied by scientists. But because it’s so smooth and silky from me just simply existing, it needs hairspray to hold its curl.”
C7E81774-81C9-4F84-9CF5-414C2BD809F3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Tracy fully planned on Joey playing Step- Daddy and it’s backfired tenfold, its

I don’t take is as they want to be like her, it comes off like they’re mimicking what they see. Also, it looks like the Maloneys may have had the girls in pjs and this duck hole changed it for aesthetic purposes.
Her daughters always wear the ugliest, cheapest-made outfits, ever since birth. I know Trashbag is poor but The Children’s Place and Ross have the cutest outfits at reasonable prices. Her kids look so uncomfortable and cold. Nothing wrong with putting sweatpants and hoodies on them when it’s 40 degrees out, you idiot “amazing mom”. Those dresses look like they’re made out of pillowcases.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯missed the mark!
WHY are they dressed like that!?! There are SO MANY cute kids Christmas pjs! Not this tacky nonsense
Why can’t she do anything normal for for these bleeping kids

Reactions: 22
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯missed the mark!
WHY are they dressed like that!?! There are SO MANY cute kids Christmas pjs! Not this tacky nonsense
Why can’t she do anything normal for for these bleeping kids
Because it feeds her ego. That’s all. She thinks she’s so cool tagging & promoting someone who seems to send her stuff that doesn’t really sell. Those kids are only ever comfortable when they’re with someone that is not her…

Tracy’s kids thrive best when Tracy is nowhere to be found.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think that Emory was invited to Jayden's party just to add to the kid count?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.