Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley doing her friends dirty..not that they look bad unfiltered
These chicks aren’t true friends, they’re enablers. They enable Tracy’s ghetto behavior and they enable Samuel’s tragic eyebrows 😩

I have an actual question for everyone. Is there a fan base that you all know of that is stupider than the Saddies? I actually want to hear about it, I’m not joking around. These women who gobble up everything she says are literally some of the dumbest broads I’ve ever seen Stan-ing someone on social media. Tracy is somehow magically able to celebrate her own birthday on time for a whole week every single year and yet her kids either don’t get celebrations or they get them LITERALLY MONTHS late and they’re still so impressed. I swear to god Jess could film Tracy taking a tit on the floor and put it on Bad Examples patreon and there would still be Saddies paying for it and being like “Wow Tracy you’re so brave, you are GLOWING, love the way you take a tit on the floor like that 🔥 🔥 your ex is punching the air right now!!1!11!!”

View attachment 1816513
I think it’s pathetic that her saddies think the true testament of a woman’s success is whether or not an ex is mad they look good now. Whenever I’m successful at anything, I never stop to think “I hope my ex is watching my stories and getting mad we broke up 10 years ago!”

Like, damn girl let that tit go. You look bitter af.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
@penne4yourthoughts the only dumber fan base I know of are Joe and Melissa Gorga. Another bunch of gaslighters. He doesn’t pay his bills and talks tit all the time. He also is a witch gets involved with the women. They are fame whores just like Tbag.

Reactions: 19
Hey y’all it’s been a HOT minute since I thought about Tray I am rewatching JL again

I clearly missed a lot, page 1 was helpful what have else have I missed since school started? Omg

Reactions: 6
These chicks aren’t true friends, they’re enablers. They enable Tracy’s ghetto behavior and they enable Samuel’s tragic eyebrows 😩

I think it’s pathetic that her saddies think the true testament of a woman’s success is whether or not an ex is mad they look good now. Whenever I’m successful at anything, I never stop to think “I hope my ex is watching my stories and getting mad we broke up 10 years ago!”

Like, damn girl let that tit go. You look bitter af.
Problem is her exs have seen the unphotoshopped Trashy and are grateful for the escape

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very confused as to how Maloney got the inspiration for the Cindy Lou bleep makeup she did on those poor babies. Funny how Arya didn’t get any 🤣 Tracy brought her own dirty black eyeliner down and put it all over those poor kids eyes and that disgusting red lipstick. Cindy Lou Who looked age appropriate, angelic.. sweet. Maybe a little glitter highlight or something?? But winged black eyeliner and red lips 😂😂😂 always missing the mark and projecting on your kids.

Attachments

Woof she does not look 35! 🥴
View attachment 1814858
Definitely not. I get so worried about age and then I see her. I’m 38 today (a real Sagittarius not like Jayden is being thought to be bc her shithead mom couldn’t care less about her real bday) and I look muuuuch younger than this old hag.
Those aren’t even normal wrinkles for aging. It just looks like she is slowly but surely transforming into an actual witch.

Are her saddies that big of dumbasses that they don’t realize that this is an old pic she reused?
6A69952E-67F6-40A7-909D-43B09864A6F2.jpeg

Is she making them look dumb by reposting it to look new or is she that delusional that she thinks no one will catch on??

• Haha
This is so sickening - she has her girls looking just as ridiculous and cheap as her. Not little girls should have this amount of dark makeup on. It’s despicable and she is the worst excuse for a mother I’ve ever seen.
Did she dress the eldest as a knock off Franknfuter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
looking at one of Samuel’s videos from today it’s VERY telling that Tracy is not sitting with one of her kids… Mr. Clean has Sky, Gigi has Jules, and Sammy has Jada.. the first opportunity “mother of year” gets to pawn off her kids, she does
Screenshots please for those of us that don’t follow her goon squad

Reactions: 11
looking at one of Samuel’s videos from today it’s VERY telling that Tracy is not sitting with one of her kids… Mr. Clean has Sky, Gigi has Jules, and Sammy has Jada.. the first opportunity “mother of year” gets to pawn off her kids, she does
When I’ve been in the pressenice of a mother like that I just pretend I’ve not seen the kid! If it’s climbing where it shouldn’t be not my kid not my problem! You just know if they think someone is watching out for the kid they won’t! They call me Billy Hunt not Silly bleep 😂

• Haha
I NEVER want to hear this witch say she does it all on her own as a "single mother" She does absolutely NOTHING on her own! She doesn't pay for anything(even though she laughs all the way to the bank), she doesn't cook for them (only if you call scooping ice cream cooking), she doesn't clean and she in definitely NEVER anywhere alone with them!!! You never see her out somewhere with just her kids. Her parents, friends, or boyfriend (victim) of the month are always around helping when she has her kids.

So witch please stop pushing that single mom with no help narrative. We all see the posts!

It's funny look like Ashley got VIP seats and Tracy I do everything for my kids got regular seats. LOL

I cant wait to see all the amazing gifts she gets them for xmas. The bed room I mean playroom is going to be extra filled with trash (and that's not including Tracy)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Very confused as to how Maloney got the inspiration for the Cindy Lou bleep makeup she did on those poor babies. Funny how Arya didn’t get any 🤣 Tracy brought her own dirty black eyeliner down and put it all over those poor kids eyes and that disgusting red lipstick. Cindy Lou Who looked age appropriate, angelic.. sweet. Maybe a little glitter highlight or something?? But winged black eyeliner and red lips 😂😂😂 always missing the mark and projecting on your kids.
I said this yesterday ment to be a hairdresse, would of thought she’d don’t the kids hair good

Reactions: 9
Of course Mr Clean in the background bc SHE CANT BE WITH HER KIDS ALONE!!!!!!!!
another of the bleeping year🙄🙄🙄🙄
All I can say is thank goodness Julie isn’t in those same damn mom jeans again today that she wears to EVERYTHING. She had them on at the party she was at yesterday too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have an actual question for everyone. Is there a fan base that you all know of that is stupider than the Saddies? I actually want to hear about it, I’m not joking around. These women who gobble up everything she says are literally some of the dumbest broads I’ve ever seen Stan-ing someone on social media. Tracy is somehow magically able to celebrate her own birthday on time for a whole week every single year and yet her kids either don’t get celebrations or they get them LITERALLY MONTHS late and they’re still so impressed. I swear to god Jess could film Tracy taking a tit on the floor and put it on Bad Examples patreon and there would still be Saddies paying for it and being like “Wow Tracy you’re so brave, you are GLOWING, love the way you take a tit on the floor like that 🔥 🔥 your ex is punching the air right now!!1!11!!”

View attachment 1816513
Sadly she’s not the only one that I know of on IG that has saddies/fan girls that believe every little thing

Definitely not. I get so worried about age and then I see her. I’m 38 today (a real Sagittarius not like Jayden is being thought to be bc her shithead mom couldn’t care less about her real bday) and I look muuuuch younger than this old hag.
Those aren’t even normal wrinkles for aging. It just looks like she is slowly but surely transforming into an actual witch.

Are her saddies that big of dumbasses that they don’t realize that this is an old pic she reused?
View attachment 1817004
Is she making them look dumb by reposting it to look new or is she that delusional that she thinks no one will catch on??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone listen to the podcast? They were going over gifts and one of the holiday gift suggestions was a pizza outside oven for either $400 or $600 and she was like oh that’s nothing… yet, lives in low income housing. Girl, we make an awesome living and I would flinch at a gift that expensive, if we didn’t work. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Making it painfully obvious she doesn’t have custody of her kids. Mommy and Daddy have to go to EVERYTHING with her. So sad.

Reactions: 23
Anybody know what type of glasses Julian has on today and yesterday? I never noticed them before until yesterday. They look like tinted goggles

Reactions: 11
So she has taken the children out for the day with her friends and their children there is literally no reason for her mum and dad to be there other than her not having custody and not being allowed to be alone with them! Three kids on her own on a day out I am sure would be hard work but she has Sammy and her eyebrows there to help so the only reason they are there is because they have custody and no one can change my mind 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.