Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick catch of her with the filter on before she was able to edit it. Edited pics with her magical thigh gap appearing on the right.
You best be certain if and when I get a tummy tuck, it better be to get an 8( hourglass shape) and not this lumpy lumpy.
What a total waste of anesthesia bcos I can't tell if she paid for this lump of crap. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I was divorced my kids would not be anywhere but with me Xmas morning waking up to opening presents
Maybe that sounds f@@@ up but they could go with their father in the afternoon
I was going back to her old posts the other day (i had time lol) and I think that's what she did. She posted a whole about how it was painful to drop them off but she had them in the morning at her parents house of course lol

Reactions: 8
If I was divorced my kids would not be anywhere but with me Xmas morning waking up to opening presents
Why shouldn’t Corey be allowed to have Christmas morning with his children? He’s their father. That’s one of the many downsides of divorce.

Reactions: 25
I was going back to her old posts the other day (i had time lol) and I think that's what she did. She posted a whole about how it was painful to drop them off but she had them in the morning at her parents house of course lol
It was more woe is more and less wow this is the reality now.

Why shouldn’t Corey be allowed to have Christmas morning with his children? He’s their father. That’s one of the many downsides of divorce.
Exactly why most custody agreements have it where holidays alternate.

Reactions: 15
It was more woe is more and less wow this is the reality now.

Exactly why most custody agreements have it where holidays alternate.
It is very clear that she manipulates her “court ordered” time. It is too convenient that every labor day and memorial day she doesn't have them. I think there is more communication between them then she lets on.

Reactions: 16
….. Where does Tracy do everything for the kids? Last I checked, this party is 3 MONTHS late because this “good mom” got an ELECTIVE Surgery the day before said child’s actual birthday so she would be healed in time for her own.
…. A Good Mom, would have been coparenting this whole time regardless of how hard tit gets.
… A good mom, doesn’t make a whole podcast shitting on her baby daddy because SHE AIN’T tit.
…. A good mom doesn’t deny her kids their right to see their family just because they didn’t get Child Support.
… A good mom doesn’t have to tell people they’re a good mom.

I could really go in on this witch, but it’s super fitting that Tracy has Tara blocked so that everyone can now tit on Tara and Tara can’t defend herself.
Alcohol has dried her brain and made her delusional. She literally says this good mom crap for a party she threw 3 months afterwards.
After putting herself first year in year out. What a douche!

HEY TRACY YOU BIG FUGLY BOTCHED TITTIES LINEBACKER witch. WHY DONT YOU BRING YOUR TiGeR sTrIpEs AND DEFLATED CLOWN LIPS AND SLOWLY DEFLATING SAGGY MISSHAPEN FAKE TITTIES OVER TO TATTLE AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE SUCH A bleep. THOSE KIDS DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR PATHETIC NARCISSISTIC ASS. I SINCERELY HOPE YOU LOSE ALL CUSTODY BECAUSE YOU YES YOU DO NOT DESERVE THOSE KIDS. BOO HOO GO CRY TO MR CLEAN ENABLING MALONEY DAAAADDDYYYY THEYRE BEING MEAN. SHUT THE duck UP YOU bleep. GO CRY ABOUT IT. I DONT FEEL BAD FOR YOU AT ALL

this bleep made me so bleeping angered tonight, she is such a VILE person. I hope she loses those kids fully and they can go stay with the Eps who will REALLY treat them like family not an accessory
No need to get riled up over her nonexistent ass. She is not worth such emotions.
She has to be bipolar to be convinced and believe her lies as truth.

Reactions: 11
Here’s your morning dose of narcissistic Tracy!
“Do what I want, when I want” would not be on my train baby girl you would be taught manners and respect - something your parents failed at miserably

Reactions: 18
And this thought process is why some children of divorced homes grow up the way that they do. That’s Bitter Betty mentality. The father had a hand in creating the kids as well. Although let me clarify, I’m in no way stating that the man for 9 months can even compare to a woman & what her body goes through creating life.

Moving on. I haven’t been on a while due a personal loss, but things are trying to go back to normal. And I love the gossip lol. I see Tray-zilla still hasn’t changed. And a huge thank you to the guys & gals who post her IG for us blocked to see! Her outfits get worse & worse each post

Reactions: 22
This Mom in the background is all of us looking at Trashy. Mortified!!
Why is she doing red lips and winged eyeliner on LITTLE GIRLS!? oh right because she’s a sick groomer
I hadn’t been on here all weekend and obviously missed a lot.
The look on that moms face, in the background, is exactly how I’ve always imagined it would be, watching her in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always die when they tell her she should be on RHONJ. She absolutely loves it. With what storyline? 💀 constantly neglecting her kids while getting bargain basement procedures? Laying in the playroom in her govt housing? Partying in trashy clubs with 20 year olds? Can you imagine her trying to fit in with those ladies? She wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Are these people that dense!!!! 🤔🤔 it's not that hard to plan a party. Pick a theme, go to party city, grab the items you will need, then go to a bakery and order a cake/desserts. It's not that fuckin hard people!!!!

They make it seem like she planned a party for the MTV show my super sweet 16. Jesus christ on a cracker!!!

Also Tracy's not gonna post if something goes wrong, that's why you never see her parties going "flat". She posts that everything is perfect so you can get reeled in to the fuckery.

People stop falling for this facade, it's all smoke and lights!!! She did nothing all on her own and paid for nothing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but I disagree. Why shouldn’t Corey be allowed to experience the magic of waking up Christmas morning with HIS children? I get it sucks to split holidays, however I don’t think it’s fair that just because the woman birthed the kids that should automatically allow her to have them every Christmas morning and the father gets the leftovers.

Those of you asking Julian (jumping like a maniac) next to GiGi who is aimlessly scrolling , while tbag with her phone glued to her hand
How ironic. Like mother, like daughter

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Those of you asking Julian (jumping like a maniac) next to GiGi who is aimlessly scrolling , while tbag with her phone glued to her hand
I’m convinced the only person who has a real handle on Julian is his grandfather. It’s like they all are hoping one day Julian will wake up and be “normal”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The comments on her latest tiktok 🙄
…. Bayyy beeee….. YOU DONT EVEN RAISE YOUR KIDS. The Wednesday/Thursday pictures and mommy & daddy accompanying you everywhere with them tells us this.

Also, before it was your parents, it was ALWAYS TARA who was with you when Corey wasn’t.

Shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
…. Bayyy beeee….. YOU DONT EVEN RAISE YOUR KIDS. The Wednesday/Thursday pictures and mommy & daddy accompanying you everywhere with them tells us this.

Also, before it was your parents, it was ALWAYS TARA who was with you when Corey wasn’t.

Shut the duck up.
I’d love for Tara to Let The Cannon loose and tell all On old skiddy nickers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.