Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not. I get so worried about age and then I see her. I’m 38 today (a real Sagittarius not like Jayden is being thought to be bc her shithead mom couldn’t care less about her real bday) and I look muuuuch younger than this old hag.
Those aren’t even normal wrinkles for aging. It just looks like she is slowly but surely transforming into an actual witch.

Are her saddies that big of dumbasses that they don’t realize that this is an old pic she reused?
View attachment 1817004
Is she making them look dumb by reposting it to look new or is she that delusional that she thinks no one will catch on??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hahaha that would be so funny , them in their mansions and her in her chavvy government appt lol
“Lol except I’m not a wife, I’m divorced and gave birth to three kids before my ex-husband left me”. There…fixed it ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hahaha that would be so funny , them in their mansions and her in her chavvy government appt lol
Oh please, being told she should be on RHONJ is her second favorite comment the first being
You look like Sophia Loren and the 3rd being You make me want to switch teams. 🙄

I wouldn’t put it past her to be sending out auditions for dating shows, hence the birthday “boudoir” shoots . She’s dying to be reality tv famous again.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So Corey should have the kids for Christmas right? Do we think Tracy is going to allow that?

Reactions: 10
So Corey should have the kids for Christmas right? Do we think Tracy is going to allow that?
Bet anything she’s keeping them for Christmas and Corey will get Monday-Thursday…. Maybe even Friday. Christmas is her holiday with her parents, if I’m not mistaking that’s what she said last year.

Reactions: 10
Hey! I’m usually just a reader of the train wreck. But How do you guys know she lives in low income housing? Bc if that’s true that’s crazy!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey! I’m usually just a reader of the train wreck. But How do you guys know she lives in low income housing? Bc if that’s true that’s crazy!!!!!!
Because the apartment complex is a mix of low income (town mandated) and mid to upper level homes and townhomes. A quick search shows the difference and she is in the affordable housing.

Reactions: 16
If I was divorced my kids would not be anywhere but with me Xmas morning waking up to opening presents
Maybe that sounds f@@@ up but they could go with their father in the afternoon

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She calling another woman out who is doing a simple dance tutorial and said her body work is bad?! Her butt is a little fake for her frame but her boobs look WAY better than Tracy’s. Seeing Tracy’s body makes me wanna run far far away from Farkas. She has no place calling out an innocent woman for her “influencing”.

Reactions: 20
If I was divorced my kids would not be anywhere but with me Xmas morning waking up to opening presents
Maybe that sounds f@@@ up but they could go with their father in the afternoon
Why? They divorced. Parents should be splitting holidays. Just because she birthed them doesn’t mean she should have only holidays with them. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course she is, she'll get them back Christmas night (hopefully) unless she wants that entire week + off for herself.
She might, you know, as a Christmas present to herself, it’s so hard for her to find time to herself as a single mom of 3

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually watching 90 day fiance with Angela and Micheal and Tracy is for me an Angela!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Corey’s posting stories in a
Why? They divorced. Parents should be splitting holidays. Just because she birthed them doesn’t mean she should have only holidays with them. 👀
Exactly. And she shouldn’t have them just because it’s a photo opp for the gram.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.