Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t looked at her Insta in a minute. The shift from couples and marriage to an obvious breakup, was so quick in her stories. All that in the last 24 hours?
Also, Tracy is convinced we’re “haters” and jealous of her. Awww, Tracy Sweetie, we are not jealous of you. You are our entertainment.
I watch Meghan Markle in the same way. It’s interesting and intriguing to watch Narcissistic /Sociopaths with BPD, lose their tit and grip on reality in real time.
Tracy, please go look in the mirror and say…Hi, it’s me. I’m the problem. It’s me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really want to know how much this Christmas decorating place charges and who’s paying for it? I just looked them up and saw Delores from RHONJ used them. Tracy really think she’s on the same level as the Real Housewives and it’s hysterical.
But has her little boy dressed in a cheap pair of leggings! Forgot 🤡 she’s the 🎪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I will be dragged for this, but I actually feel really sorry for her. She needs to focus on her blessings and let love come into her life naturally.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I know I will be dragged for this, but I actually feel really sorry for her. She needs to focus on her blessings and let love come into her life naturally.
Feel sorry for the kids not her WTF. Always remember narcissists don't have feelings & those children have to deal with her "26/30".

Reactions: 25
I was thinking the same thing. 😆 I hope she explained her living arrangement to the woman, so she's not shocked when she gets there. Imagine packing for and expecting to arrive to a large home with a really big tree and you arrive at a tiny apartment 😆. I can't wait to see where this tree is going to go.
The playroom next to the rose collection

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I had this song stuck in my head (I graduated back in 2003) so I know all these older R&B songs she constantly posts… “5’5 with brown eyes… smile like the sunrise…” 👀 I remember seeing a few posts back why does Tracy pretend she’s 5’5 when she’s clearly not??!! I bet it’s bc of this song lmao 🤣 minus the brown eyes bc of her special “ocean eyes” (yet sometimes she’s in the rARE % of having gReEn eyezzzz) 😳 she thinks she’s a walking lyrical character 🤣
Oh and according to google it’s the height for the “perfect” female 🤣
Delusional is an understatement LOOOOOOOOOOL

Reactions: 9
I won't drag you, you must have a really big heart. I agree with what you said, I just don't feel bad for her her. She's one of those people, in my opinion, that you'd feel bad for and lend a shoulder to cry on and even help and then bam, as soon as she feels better, she'll forget who you are. Not to mention she's her own worst enemy and by the age of 35, with 3 kids and divorced, she should have a little more wisdom under her belt. Here's where I'll say I feel bad for her, or anyone really, I wish people could understand they don’t need a lover in their life every year, every month, every day. It's okay to be happy and single for a while. Nobody's happiness should be dictated by whether or not they have a boyfriend, girlfriend, etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
wildddddd
How many time is she going to recycle this video?

I just realized she has over 19k posts on her page 🚩🚩🚩 if this isn’t a sign she has too much time on her hands! Girl, use all that “money” to hire a PR firm and clean up your act because this ain’t it.
By comparison, the Kardashians (who are way more recognizable) clock in with between 5,000 and 8,000

Does this narcissist thinks she’s bigger (heh) and more relatable?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I get what you’re saying. A part of me feels bad cuz she is obviously mentally ill & that tit affects her kids. Too bad she can’t get the mental help she needs. And too bad her parents are caring enough to put their foot down and instead pacify and continue to allow her to behave this way.

Reactions: 14
She has some bleeping nerve posting this after what she did to Corey
woooow 😳why would she post this ?! Does she “relate” to her character bc that’s a JOKE! Not only did she publicly shame Corey and his addictions (Messica loved calling him an addict). … but if you PAID you got to see videos of him during his active addiction. As someone in recovery, this makes me sick. And I thought she left him?? Who left who trashy?! This is what happens when your life is a lie. From the “perfect” mother attitude to the photoshopped botched butCher job of her body.. it’s fake fake fake. For someone who preaches all about lOyAlTyyyy….bittchhh youaren’t even loyal to your own face with all the filters and shading you add to it. Scrub your face, get a mirror and really look at yourself. That is called karma and no “evil eye” fake jewelry or Italian pepper 🌶 will save ya from it. The karma train 🚂 is hitting so Choo Choo! 🚂 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
but if you PAID you got to see videos of him during his active addiction
She is pure scum.
And her kids will grow up to dislike her & relish for a time where they get to dump her ass in a medicaid nursing home.
I speak from experience because my birther did the same tit to my Dad who had horrific PTSD from Vietnam.

Reactions: 17
Okay tattlers!! Vote time! It is now the FIRST weekend in December ( the month of the late party)
Let's take a vote on when this EPIC Grinch party will take place.... I say next weekend, on a Sunday.

Reactions: 13
Okay tattlers!! Vote time! It is now the FIRST weekend in December ( the month of the late party)
Let's take a vote on when this EPIC Grinch party will take place.... I say next weekend, on a Sunday.
I thought this weekend because she has the kids this weekend would be the weekend of the 17th right before Christmas. Whatever that weekend is.

Reactions: 7
What are you talking about? She had the party already, you just didnt know because she only shows you what she wants to show you. Jada wanted a private grinch party with just her Gigi and Mr. Clean and mommy and siblings. Just because she is an influencer doesnt mean she has to show you everything. Jayden loved her party and was so happy to have a special day just for her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.