Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly when Tracy took the girls to Aria’s Birthday Party, Ashley’s daughter, Tracy made a story that said “just booked Jayden’s Birthday Party. The location was Princess Party Productions in point pleasant NJ. Maybe Jayden’s Whoville them is there this weekend? 🔍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20221202-131549_Instagram.jpg
says the lady who just got botched boobies and an off centered belly button.🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Y’all expect her to just wake up one day and start caring about these kids right… it’s not going to happen anytime soon…. They’re apart of a life that doesn’t exists in her mind anymore, and won’t until there’s a new man who is willing to be step daddy… only then will Tracy be willing to co-parent effectively, only then will she be an active participant in her children’s lives. She has zero connection to Julian and it shows, it shows hard. She pushes Jayden away on the regular. Skylar has a dead look in her eyes every time she is around Tracy and mind you she’s supposed to be the golden child.

If she was still with Corey, we wouldn’t be seeing this version of Tracy. She would still be masking the perfect life, the only thing is she’d be a little more present as a mother.

She chose to walk away from her marriage because of infidelity and such… great good for her, but she has chosen to remain bitter about iT, and she likes it, it allows her to be a victim in her narrative.

Reactions: 41
Y’all expect her to just wake up one day and start caring about these kids right… it’s not going to happen anytime soon…. They’re apart of a life that doesn’t exists in her mind anymore, and won’t until there’s a new man who is willing to be step daddy… only then will Tracy be willing to co-parent effectively, only then will she be an active participant in her children’s lives. She has zero connection to Julian and it shows, it shows hard. She pushes Jayden away on the regular. Skylar has a dead look in her eyes every time she is around Tracy and mind you she’s supposed to be the golden child.

If she was still with Corey, we wouldn’t be seeing this version of Tracy. She would still be masking the perfect life, the only thing is she’d be a little more present as a mother.

She chose to walk away from her marriage because of infidelity and such… great good for her, but she has chosen to remain bitter about iT, and she likes it, it allows her to be a victim in her narrative.
Youre 1,000% right.

Reactions: 14
Where is the $400 tree another bullshit story. I cannot wait for her to post. I follow someone who just put theirs up and had someone decorate it. It’s a pretty big tree I know they come in sizes but it’s pretty wide. Well I will post after she comes out with her tree. I want to see if she gaslights.
It was probably the box from a neighbor's tree that they threw out, and she grabbed it to pretend it was hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

This is it!!! Bingo!!!

Reactions: 11
okay now start taking care of your kids! You don’t need a man you desperate hoe !
View attachment 1777470
WTF is up with the scarf?? What is she hiding? Did she get that fat neck removal procedure like her pal Jessica did awhile ago? She dresses warmer in her house than she does when she's outside. LOL

I see a tree behind her. Is this at her Affordable mansion or at a doctors office somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who gets this bent out of shape about a 3 to 5 month relationship that wasn't even really official. Stop moving so fast with these men in your head. Real life isn't a movie.
Little Joey was her meal ticket. And he wasn't about to waste his life savings on a POS cow when he can get the milk for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Little Joey was her meal ticket. And he wasn't about to waste his life savings on a POS cow when he can get the milk for free.
Lmfao!!! You're probably right! 😆 She's taking this L hard. I don't even think she was this bent about Rico Suave aka Roberto. 😄 I just watched her stories and she posted one saying she won't be kept a secret, private, yes. I wonder if this guy was trying to live a double life or he refused to tell his family and friends about her.she also posted something about being better than a sneaky link. Lol. Maybe he friend zoned her. Added the pics.
Screenshot_20221202-163102_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221202-163155_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My 14 year old daughter is more mature than this idiot. She also has a job 😂
A good mama raising good babies! This makes me wonder how she’ll handle generating a work ethic into her kids but I guess you can’t give them what you don’t have 😀😀😀 — I had a job at 14! I doubt Skylaaaa will.

Reactions: 17
Not little Joey posing in front of the same xmas tree farm Tracy went to last weekend with her parents and the kids….. 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.