Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What irks me most about T is she is so far from original. She doesn't have any thoughts that are her own. She has the ability to be so unique (single mom of three, past reality "star", son with a disability) yet all she wants to someone to tell her how fire she is. She is the worst at promoting too. That latest stunt with the bag is just poor way to showcase an item. Same with BoomBod (let us not forget how she makes it in the bathroom in a plastic bottle with a spoon) and TruFru. Baby what is you doing??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That was incredibly short lived with Joey. I wonder if it was our doing or if she just fkd it up on her own as usual. I feel like she probably did this tit by herself. I figure big t gives anyone she starts talking to a little seriously a fair warning about tattle and these witches that are hAtERs (😆 us), so that way the guy doesn't get blindsided and she doesn't have to explain after the fact. Plus I feel like she'd be going in on us about fkin up her relationships. So I'm really leaning towards she just messed this up by herself as usual. I'm going to let her have that credit. Bahaaa...I wonder what happened though. I'd bet a million dollars it's what we always say. Way, way, way too emotionally needy and controlling.

Reactions: 17
That was incredibly short lived with Joey. I wonder if it was our doing or if she just fkd it up on her own as usual. I feel like she probably did this tit by herself. I figure big t gives anyone she starts talking to a little seriously a fair warning about tattle and these witches that are hAtERs (😆 us), so that way the guy doesn't get blindsided and she doesn't have to explain after the fact. Plus I feel like she'd be going in on us about fkin up her relationships. So I'm really leaning towards she just messed this up by herself as usual. I'm going to let her have that credit. Bahaaa...I wonder what happened though. I'd bet a million dollars it's what we always say. Way, way, way too emotionally needy and controlling.
Shes the only "woman" that has a new guy "lined" up. Why can't she just be by herself and fix herself.

Reactions: 18

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say i think her social media scares the tit out of him. Between what she posts, how often she posts, the fact she’s on her phone 24/7, has her phone in everyone’s face all of the time, and tattle i think he ran for the hills. He saw all the red flags.
that or her A1 blowies ain’t that great.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why does TBag, always and I mean always make everything about her?!?
Right down to the freaking elf, Lola; “having a boyfriend and Tracy not.”

Think about it Tracy, perhaps it’s because you are a cum dumpster, an absent mother, habitual liar, and think the entire Universe revolves around you, your feelings and your constant need for validation!

Mr & Mrs Clean, should be embarrassed on how they’ve continued to enable you and your vile behavior. You’re nothing but a 35yo child, who pretends to be a contributing and productive member of society.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shes the only "woman" that has a new guy "lined" up. Why can't she just be by herself and fix herself.
I have a friend like that. I'm not really friends with her anymore, although I still talk to her here and there. Our whole lives though, well after highschool when social media started getting big, this girl has never been without a man someway, somehow. This girl has never been really attractive either, but somehow she'd conjure up these men. None of which were attractive or great either, but nonetheless. She just couldn't live her life without dealing with a man and she's the exact same to this day and she's 41. She's not a Scorpio. She had a pretty normal-ish childhood. She also has kids now and they take the backseat towards these men. Big t is exactly the same. I understand people like companions and feeling wanted, but why are men such a top priority in life, especially after having kids?? And the mission is nonstop until one is "gotten". I'd love to know why some people are like that. I'm sure there's men like that too. Now, I could go years being single and not be concerned.

Reactions: 20
I was just thinking if Tbag was laughing all the way to the bank why wear cloths from SHEIN aka Princess Armor and fake designer bags. Tbag is a laughing stock.🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello beautiful ladies! Long time reader… (I know you don’t like when people introduce themselves that way) but I have never felt as compelled as to write here today as now. This trash bag has a story up about depression and bullying and has the audacity to post that after she publicly humiliated her ex husband (and if you paid you got to watch the videos!!) and paid to play a “villain” on a a TV show. Or how about the fact you can’t even disagree with her on her Instagram without her blocking you …after she sends her airheaded minions after you as well?! This B…. I can’t. Go to therapy Tracy… like now. Before it’s too late for your kids. Don’t even worry about you now.. you have TONS to work on..but do it for your kids ffs.

Reactions: 37
Little Joey dodged a bullet.

In all seriousness I wonder if she ordered a bunch of prints from her photo shoot for little joeys Christmas gift 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say i think her social media scares the tit out of him. Between what she posts, how often she posts, the fact she’s on her phone 24/7, has her phone in everyone’s face all of the time, and tattle i think he ran for the hills. He saw all the red flags.
I also want to add that I am sure if I was his mother and saw the stuff that she was posting with him in the videos and without, I would be telling him to run.

Reactions: 20
There is no excuse to be posting things like she does unless you’re in a committed, exclusive relationship (even then it’s a tad weird). She should know this as a 35 year old woman. Ironic because she has a podcast where she gives dating advice 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait..... what??? The dude's mother got involved?? I dont have instagram so i cant follow these thjngs. Can one of my loyal ladies fill me in on this?? I cannnot stop laughing at this clown. I am shocked she didn't bring her own mother into lmfao MY SICILIAN MOTHER WILL BEAT YOUR MOTHER UP😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait..... what??? The dude's mother got involved?? I dont have instagram so i cant follow these thjngs. Can one of my loyal ladies fill me in on this?? I cannnot stop laughing at this clown. I am shocked she didn't bring her own mother into lmfao MY SICILIAN MOTHER WILL BEAT YOUR MOTHER UP😆😆😆
Someone commented on a comment saying "Tracy Maloney etc" and Joey's mommy came back at "who the duck are you?!" Its on thread 103 in the later pages like 35 or so

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.