Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced she ONLY posted her elf because Kim K posted the exact story (with candy and all) 3 hours before Trashcan did. She’s so unoriginal and has not one creative bone in her body.

Reactions: 19
How many memes is she gonna post today about being single, but then another how she wants a man, then another how she’s fine alone, then the next how she caN dO iT ALL “ herself” bc “foureVeR” for someone who has no free time “Ever” 🤔 we 👏🏻 get 👏🏻 It 👏🏻 . It’s like ya think she’s a scorpio??. (Gee I’m not not sure 🤔🙄) this chick beats everythingggggggg to death like plays things out! She is never going to have this fantasy tit from movies that she thinks.
It’s 👏🏻 Not 👏🏻 Real 👏🏻 it’s called acting lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Omg I had this song stuck in my head (I graduated back in 2003) so I know all these older R&B songs she constantly posts… “5’5 with brown eyes… smile like the sunrise…” 👀 I remember seeing a few posts back why does Tracy pretend she’s 5’5 when she’s clearly not??!! I bet it’s bc of this song lmao 🤣 minus the brown eyes bc of her special “ocean eyes” (yet sometimes she’s in the rARE % of having gReEn eyezzzz) 😳 she thinks she’s a walking lyrical character 🤣
Oh and according to google it’s the height for the “perfect” female 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Little Joey dodged a bullet.

In all seriousness I wonder if she ordered a bunch of prints from her photo shoot for little joeys Christmas gift 😂😂😂
Wonder if she will take her Christmas tree back. Instead of enjoying and having fun with a new guy she becomes a totally obsessed psycho..WiLd

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is the $400 tree another bullshit story. I cannot wait for her to post. I follow someone who just put theirs up and had someone decorate it. It’s a pretty big tree I know they come in sizes but it’s pretty wide. Well I will post after she comes out with her tree. I want to see if she gaslights.

Reactions: 14
WHOOOO has time to post memes and reels all day?! Is this the job that has her laughing all the way to the bank?? Constantly bragging about her money, looks, bj’s and lit DMs but all she has to show for it is a divorce decree and a twin size bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1776059Bye 🍯

and i’m just gonna leave this here lol

why isnt she doing the tree with her kids?! 🤬
I’m sorry but can you imagine the face of the decorator when she pulls up to Trashy’s affordable housing unit? 😂😂😂 all of the other trees they have posted on their IG are in these nice looking houses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but can you imagine the face of the decorator when she pulls up to Trashy’s affordable housing unit? 😂😂😂 all of the other trees they have posted on their IG are in these nice looking houses 😂
I was thinking the same thing. 😆 I hope she explained her living arrangement to the woman, so she's not shocked when she gets there. Imagine packing for and expecting to arrive to a large home with a really big tree and you arrive at a tiny apartment 😆. I can't wait to see where this tree is going to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really want to know how much this Christmas decorating place charges and who’s paying for it? I just looked them up and saw Delores from RHONJ used them. Tracy really think she’s on the same level as the Real Housewives and it’s hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just realized she has over 19k posts on her page 🚩🚩🚩 if this isn’t a sign she has too much time on her hands! Girl, use all that “money” to hire a PR firm and clean up your act because this ain’t it.

Reactions: 24
She has literally never posted about missing her kids at any point in time
She did once, and it was bizarre as duck. It’s somewhere in the threads. It definitely came after a slew of tattle comments about how she never mentions missing them and stuff…just wait for it… we’ll have one this week.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She has some bleeping nerve posting this after what she did to Corey

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Omg this A-Hole posts more about a man breaking her heart and being strong than she posts that she misses her kids!

THIS!!!

I swear, Jayden’s Party better be this weekend! That poor, sweet girl.

You can’t tell by her depressing 10000 stories and they don’t follow each other anymore…

Imagine “talking” to a guy for that short of a time & having to post a bajillion insta stories about how it didn’t work out?! that’s freaking WILD behavior.
She “falls in love” like she’s a teenager, showing yet again how emotionally stunted she is

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.