Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I present to you, the 12 Days of Trashys Christmas song:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a tacky ass Mardi Gras Tree 🌲

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, my kids living fulltime with Gigiiii 🏠

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a threesome with Michelle and Crabbyyyyyy 🦀

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, cheap clothing that I ripped off from Sheinnnn 👚

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, yet another botched Surgeryyy 👩‍⚕️

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a photoshopped line where my abs should beeee

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a breakup from my my little Joeyyyy 💔

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, an apartment in affordable housingggg 🏡

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a son that I barely ever seee 🤙🏻

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a matching linebacker friend Sammyyyyy 👩🏼

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, using comic sans to make the dumbest memesssss 📝

On the twelve day of Christmas my true love gave to me, the #1 DEaDbEaT Mom award nomineeeee 🥇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

penne4yourthoughts

I’ve been spending the last few days saying my goodbyes to my family. It’s my ~*birthday week*~ so I had to tell my husband I wouldn’t be around to breastfeed our baby because I had three dinners, two club appearances, a boozy brunch, and a photo shoot to attend. Also told him not to run the heat in the house because I spent our month’s bill money on VIP services at the clubs. Sad but it must be done! Finally putting myself first! Hopefully they won’t be mad fourever 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 46

penne4yourthoughts

Tracy looking all withered and makeup-less clutching a scarf indoors while standing next to a sign that says I AM ENOUGH sent me to another planet 🤣🤣🤣 it was a mere SIX DAYS AGO that she posted that big shot bad bitch video of her strutting down the street with the tough guy caption. What did she say she was doing?? Her fire was being fueled, she was empowered by us all being her biggest fans, and she was busy “loving on her amazing family and friends and laughing all the way to the bank”. And now she’s desperately reassuring herself that she’s enough with a $7 I AM ENOUGH sign from Marshall’s on her wall because the guy she was “talking to” dumped her ass 🤣🤣🤣 while still keeping her a secret because he was embarrassed by her.
How’s that fueled fire coming along nowadays, Tracy? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Razzberry13

Her jumpsuit today is 🤢🤮. That material in that color is just so unattractive. Plus the stupid lace-up details. Not even a super fit, in-shape, gorgeous girl could pull it off!
Alexa, play "It's beginning to look a lot like a Grinch rump roast budget hooker Christmas."

It’s the fact the she’s going commando in that cheap material….you know those roast beef curtains are extra stanky today and every one within a 15 foot radius must be getting a nice big waft of the stench when she does her signature straddle pose to achieve her 3 foot thigh gap 🤢
I'm dying laughing right now! I had to read this outloud to my boyfriend and I could barely get through it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀☠👻

Lmaoo this girls comment made me laugh and triggered tracy 🤣🤣
20221211_224743.jpg
20221211_223240.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

margaritatime

VIP Member
Who is ready for the -noone asked- post this weekend?
Making sure Jayden's balloons are filled for her Grinch party that she wanted so badly in December and not in September because I pick my battles. My kids always come first and I will do anything for them, even if it means putting myself last like I always do
I didn't want to celebrate my own birthday this year knowing Jayden hadn't had hers yet, but my mom told me to go out on my kid free days before, during , and after my birthday because I deserved it this year and needed a break from always taking care of my 3 kids alone with no help.
I had no control over my surgery date, but Jayden said she wanted nothing more for her birthday than for me to finally do something for myself and have my mommy make over the day before because it would mean so much to her since she sees how I am a mom who does it all - feeding , bathing and putting all 3 kids to bed 26/30.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
C4EED6CE-7484-40B8-A6DB-CCCAC746225B.png

🗣: STOP PROJECTING YOUR NEED OF A MAN ONTO YOUR 4 YEAR OLD. I REPEAT. YOUR F-O-U-R YEAR OLD…. It is creepy and fucking predatory.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Right. Because I’m sure it’s a huge paycheck

Please if you make $1k a month from that podcast that's not enough to laugh all the way to the bank.

I listened to the podcast today:

1. They are so raunchy with Alan, if I was his wife I would lose my shit on them. They kept asking him how big his penis is and Alan said he could sue them but wouldn't be able to get anything from either of them. 🤮🤮

2. Alan mentioned that tracy is in a committed relationship right now. This must be an old recording.

3. Tracy loves cuffing season sept-apr because she gets to do fall stuff, xmas, new years and Valentines Day things together. I just love how getting dick is so much more important than doing these things with your kids.

4. Another thing she made a comment that if she wants to ignore someone she will answer them days later and put the blame on her kids. Shes such a great mom. 👏👏

5. She said she hates when people look different from their photos vs. real life. She said people use too many filters and it's not necessary. 🤣🤣

That's only a 1/2 hour and I stopped at listening

• Haha
  • Wow

flowers918

BAEEFC70-7094-4966-8233-2019EB99ACB4.jpeg

andddddddd this may be the BIGGEST load of BULLSHIT I have ever read!!!! TRACY YOU WERE TOO LAZY AND SELF CENTERED TO DO IT WITH YOUR KIDS!

• Haha
  • Sad

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Just found out from a co worker that she's served Tracy, she doesn't pay for shit. Uses her "big following" and doesn't tip. Not really surprising

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Y’all expect her to just wake up one day and start caring about these kids right… it’s not going to happen anytime soon…. They’re apart of a life that doesn’t exists in her mind anymore, and won’t until there’s a new man who is willing to be step daddy… only then will Tracy be willing to co-parent effectively, only then will she be an active participant in her children’s lives. She has zero connection to Julian and it shows, it shows hard. She pushes Jayden away on the regular. Skylar has a dead look in her eyes every time she is around Tracy and mind you she’s supposed to be the golden child.

If she was still with Corey, we wouldn’t be seeing this version of Tracy. She would still be masking the perfect life, the only thing is she’d be a little more present as a mother.

She chose to walk away from her marriage because of infidelity and such… great good for her, but she has chosen to remain bitter about iT, and she likes it, it allows her to be a victim in her narrative.

Reactions: 41

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Okay tattlers!! Vote time! It is now the FIRST weekend in December ( the month of the late party)
Let's take a vote on when this EPIC Grinch party will take place.... I say next weekend, on a Sunday.
What are you talking about? She had the party already, you just didnt know because she only shows you what she wants to show you. Jada wanted a private grinch party with just her Gigi and Mr. Clean and mommy and siblings. Just because she is an influencer doesnt mean she has to show you everything. Jayden loved her party and was so happy to have a special day just for her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40