Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh, have any of you looked at the Princess Armor website? I did for the first time last night, and its setup is so unprofessional. It's awful and if I were the person representing it I would be so embarrassed. I would say that it looks like a kid set it up, but kids these days are so tech savvy that I know for a fact they could set up a site that looked professional. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Speaking of decorating the tree, do you think Tracy will use decorating her parents tree as an excuse for the kids not missing out on decorating the tree in their subsidized apartment home?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay tattlers!! Vote time! It is now the FIRST weekend in December ( the month of the late party)
Let's take a vote on when this EPIC Grinch party will take place.... I say next weekend, on a Sunday.
On the 12th of never for me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmmmm……
I wonder who she's talking about. I want to say Corey, but why would she be talking to him other than for the kids. Or is she saying every guy she meets it's a narcissist and she's sick and tired of it. I know we all know this is her to a T, but I'm just curious who she thinks she's talking about. Sometimes I wonder if she's just talking to and about imaginary people. Tracy, every guy you meet that doesn't do everything perfectly for you or doesn't like you like that anymore for a genuine reason, doesn't make them a narcissist honey.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here's my stab at possibly what happened between her and Joey based on all the little memes and stories she's been putting out there. He said or did something she didn't like, it may have even started with tattlers commenting on his post. Maybe she told him to go private or block people and he wouldn't do it, or who knows, but anyway like I said I think he said or did something she didn't like. In turn I think she snapped on him in a rather nasty way and he said I'm done and that took her by surprise because she still doesn't realize these men are not Corey and she doesn't have kids with them, so there's no ties and she can't talk them just any ole way and get away with it. Nobody is putting up with it. She can't control these men the same way she controlled Corey for so long and it keeps biting her in the ass. Or she possibly cursed him out and rather than saying he's done, he just hadn't reached out to apologize, even though she probably doesn't deserve one, but she thinks she does and because of that, her ego must make her be done with him because she thinks she's queen and can't have a man who won't come crawling and groveling back to her.

Reactions: 28
Okay tattlers!! Vote time! It is now the FIRST weekend in December ( the month of the late party)
Let's take a vote on when this EPIC Grinch party will take place.... I say next weekend, on a Sunday.
next weekend is a Corey weekend; so my bet is this weekend. BUT I am heavily leaning towards it’s all a big fat lie and won’t happen

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Is she too stupid for google or is she that desperate to get something that costs $5 for free
Cvs, wallgreens, Amazon, Walmart, try your moms storage bins with all your childhood clothing. Sure momma Maloney has it all saved 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the party will happen whenever Stefanie does her Christmas party. She’ll slap a cake on the table and she’ll say it’s Jayden’s party. She’ll take advantage of her mom’s food, decor, guests etc and pretend like she threw it together. And it will set up perfectly why no friends are there. They’re all with their own families.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Is she too stupid for google or is she that desperate to get something that costs $5 for free
Hey tit duck
Amazon, for 9 bucks each
Target, Aisle M15 right across the bleeping street, even betterf for 5 bucks you can buy a 2 pack so one of the girls can have the incorrect size on. (Your fave)
Target by your parents Aisle M29. (Same 2 pack)

order from the app and all you have to do is drive up, or all mommy has to don is drive up.

STOP 👋🏻DOING 👋🏻THE 👋🏻BARE 👋🏻bleeping 👋🏻MINIMUM 👋🏻FOR 👋🏻YOUR 👋🏻CHILDREN.👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The queen of buying things online and this A1 blowjob is asking her bots ? Wtf is wrong with her .. she’s seriously in a whole other universe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a question.....who's family picture is on the back of the kids shirts?! Because I don't think it looks like her family... It just looks like she plastered a random family on the back of their shirts. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a question.....who's family picture is on the back of the kids shirts?! Because I don't think it looks like her family... It just looks like she plastered a random family on the back of their shirts. 🤷‍♀️
If you're talking about the red plaid ones, that was N'sync

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh lord her latest snap. Now it’s eyes and ears for Ace. He got glasses, then shocker went to the meetup pizza place and got ice cream. If you watch the end you clearly see it’s not her hand that is giving him the ice cream.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She must have nothing to watch on Netflix today This was posted yesterday and again today. Also she tagged her cake girl on an Insta story let’s see if Jayden is actually having a party
What the duck? This asshole can't hold down any relationship!!! Grow up you desperate hooker and stop posting this dumb tit.

Reactions: 11
okay now start taking care of your kids! You don’t need a man you desperate hoe !
04D81540-1231-42AF-9F56-75D91442EEC0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.