Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her previous post in august.. the tree is placed in front of a closet. You’ll see the tree as you walk straight in to the apartment. Bizarre placement since she has no room for a kitchen table and doesn’t have a dining room. Where will they eat ? Half inside the tree I guess
i mean considering she has them alllll the time, she should have thought of where to put her ghetto fab tree… but they will most likely spend the holidays at her parents while she’s out in her “homemade” Santa dress slamming keto friendly alcohol and being the DD all holiday season!! Imagine all the ice cream 🍦 stuck in those branches. 🤣 she provides endless content..

In my family (and among all of my friends) our trees are covered in sentimental ornaments which include a lot of handmade ones from when we were kids. Pictures turned into ornaments. Ornaments from vaca locations. Is it a jersey thing to have trees covered in flowers, feathers, and tit?
I don’t think it’s a Jersey thing… I think it’s a trash bag thing 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She would come up with some stupid bullshit like “ThE KiDs SaiD tHeY DiDn’t WaNt a TrEe iN tHe NeW HoUsE” 🙄 I can’t believe she was so big on this “new house, new memories, new chapter” crap but you aren't doing the first tree there together? She pushes this “fourever” tit but gives them no sense of family whatsoever. It’s always chaos and them running around even when her parents are there. When the kids are with Corey, yes his sisters are there but everything is much more controlled.
As much as its new home new memories and whatever else bullshit she has been spitting since moving in... she has made it clear time and time again that she really isn't in to making new memories in that house with her kids. One would think that the first tree in a new home under the guise of a "fresh start" one would go out of their way to make it memorable. I'm in a FB group where people sell and donate stuff all the time and someone recently posted about how they left a DV situation with basically just the essentials and they were looking for a tree and ornaments and such so that they could make a Christmas for their children.... the rally around this person has been nothing short of beautiful. This person literally asked for a used tree, someone offered to meet them and buy them a new one, they're asking for ornaments, someone offered theirs, plus a gift card for this person to buy their children gifts, people have even asked the person what they need so that they can have Christmas too.... and then you see someone like Tracy who literally had to ask where to get some stupid stockings that she knew damn well she could get right across the street go and erase an opportunity to spend quality time with her children and decorate the tree and create a "core memory" and she chose to bring someone in to do the work, and her fans are just cool with it, like they think nothing of it. To me it's just making it more and more obvious that those kids do not live with her full time, that Wednesday into Thursday is visitation, and these may be factors in why Skylar's party was on a random Tuesday afternoon almost more than a month after her birthday, and why Jayden's is so far out and why Julian didn't even have one. It would also explain why she has all the time in the world to just lay in bed and watch TV, or go off to these procedures.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are the Epsteins invited to the Grinch party? Since she wants a good coparenting relationship so desperately 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As much as its new home new memories and whatever else bullshit she has been spitting since moving in... she has made it clear time and time again that she really isn't in to making new memories in that house with her kids. One would think that the first tree in a new home under the guise of a "fresh start" one would go out of their way to make it memorable. I'm in a FB group where people sell and donate stuff all the time and someone recently posted about how they left a DV situation with basically just the essentials and they were looking for a tree and ornaments and such so that they could make a Christmas for their children.... the rally around this person has been nothing short of beautiful. This person literally asked for a used tree, someone offered to meet them and buy them a new one, they're asking for ornaments, someone offered theirs, plus a gift card for this person to buy their children gifts, people have even asked the person what they need so that they can have Christmas too.... and then you see someone like Tracy who literally had to ask where to get some stupid stockings that she knew damn well she could get right across the street go and erase an opportunity to spend quality time with her children and decorate the tree and create a "core memory" and she chose to bring someone in to do the work, and her fans are just cool with it, like they think nothing of it. To me it's just making it more and more obvious that those kids do not live with her full time, that Wednesday into Thursday is visitation, and these may be factors in why Skylar's party was on a random Tuesday afternoon almost more than a month after her birthday, and why Jayden's is so far out and why Julian didn't even have one. It would also explain why she has all the time in the world to just lay in bed and watch TV, or go off to these procedures.
But she claims she “never has time to herself” 🙄 i’m sure they decorated the tree at her parents, which she thinks is the same and it’s not. That apartment is not those kids “home”. Very obvious!

Reactions: 13
I think you’re right, I think she booked it and has just continuously moved the party hoping to get out of her contract and was now forced into throwing the party or get sued for breech of contract. Tracy is doing this “Whoville/ Grinch theme” for her Instagram and nothing more… we all know all that baby wants is a Jojo Siwa themed party.
And her birthday celebrated on her actual birthday, be it a party of a special day out with mam!

Reactions: 8
I want to see this tree in a video because it is supposed to have blinking lights like twinkling ✨ I follow a former housewife and she bought this tree and she showed it twinkling ✨ so let us see…I don’t trust what she shows or comes out of her mouth. Big ass liar 🤥 POS 💩

Reactions: 10
Tracy looking all withered and makeup-less clutching a scarf indoors while standing next to a sign that says I AM ENOUGH sent me to another planet 🤣🤣🤣 it was a mere SIX DAYS AGO that she posted that big shot bad witch video of her strutting down the street with the tough guy caption. What did she say she was doing?? Her fire was being fueled, she was empowered by us all being her biggest fans, and she was busy “loving on her amazing family and friends and laughing all the way to the bank”. And now she’s desperately reassuring herself that she’s enough with a $7 I AM ENOUGH sign from Marshall’s on her wall because the guy she was “talking to” dumped her ass 🤣🤣🤣 while still keeping her a secret because he was embarrassed by her.
How’s that fueled fire coming along nowadays, Tracy? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Someone is pretty quiet.
I'm guessing the party is def going down today. She's always quiet right before some type of big event/outing. She's probably running around her apartment yelling at skylaaaa and Jayden while getting them and herself ready. Can't wait to see what she shows up in. Tracy, remember now, it's a kid's party and the theme is whovillve, not whoarville or hoeville.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No way, are you serious!? She'd never wear that!! Come on now. There's way too much material, and therefore not enough skin showing.😆
I bet she is sitting at her sewing machine with a needle and thread “MaKinG” her outfit as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Green crop top, boobs practically falling out, black leggings, fugly boots, hair in the rat nest bun with front pieces down, tit brown lip color, some sort of duster or flannel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.