Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those parties at that place are not cheap… I live in that vacinity, so I’m very familiar.

According to her previous post in august.. the tree is placed in front of a closet. You’ll see the tree as you walk straight in to the apartment. Bizarre placement since she has no room for a kitchen table and doesn’t have a dining room. Where will they eat ? Half inside the tree I guess

Reactions: 10
You can actually go to their website https://www.princesspartynj.com/party-packages
Cheapest patty starts at $140 for up to 10 kids. If she gets all these hand me downs I’m sure it will be nothing like Aria’s extravaganza… she’s definitely not getting that … but a cheap version like she always does I believe it

Like how ridiculous… living in affordable housing and paying someone to decorate your tree is like living in a cardboard box and hiring Picasso to paint it. Does she have any shame? Pride? Guess not.

Plus I’m sorry as a mom and wife, decorating the tree with my family is one of my favorite things every single year.

The majority of people we know throw parities like Aria’s amazing party, so you are probably right. Lol. We’ve only been to and seen the extravagant ones.

You can actually go to their website https://www.princesspartynj.com/party-packages
Cheapest patty starts at $140 for up to 10 kids. If she gets all these hand me downs I’m sure it will be nothing like Aria’s extravaganza… she’s definitely not getting that … but a cheap version like she always does I believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In my family (and among all of my friends) our trees are covered in sentimental ornaments which include a lot of handmade ones from when we were kids. Pictures turned into ornaments. Ornaments from vaca locations. Is it a jersey thing to have trees covered in flowers, feathers, and tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In my family (and among all of my friends) our trees are covered in sentimental ornaments which include a lot of handmade ones from when we were kids. Pictures turned into ornaments. Ornaments from vaca locations. Is it a jersey thing to have trees covered in flowers, feathers, and tit?
Not a jersey thing..just a tacky human thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lol, I'm originally from south jersey and decorate how you describe, not like the trashy bozo. I will say in recent years, I've gotten away from old ornaments and started doing a different theme each year and the ornaments match. I'll take the sentimental ones and put on a small tree and a few times I just didn't put them out. However my tree never looks like hers. That tree is way too big and extravagant for that small apartment. That tree belongs in a huge house and it's an adult tree, not a fun, kid type of tree. Even when I do a theme, it's still fun.

Reactions: 13
Jayden wanted a Christmas/Whoville party, right? That’s what Tracy said. What character is going to be there? On theme? I think Tracy booked the party/signed the contract and couldn’t back out. So this party is going to be the bare minimum just to show she isn’t that much of a piece of tit and also because she has to because she signed a contract

Jayden wanted a Christmas/Whoville party, right? That’s what Tracy said. What character is going to be there? On theme? I think Tracy booked the party/signed the contract and couldn’t back out. So this party is going to be the bare minimum just to show she isn’t that much of a piece of tit and also because she has to because she signed a contract
I think you’re right, I think she booked it and has just continuously moved the party hoping to get out of her contract and was now forced into throwing the party or get sued for breech of contract. Tracy is doing this “Whoville/ Grinch theme” for her Instagram and nothing more… we all know all that baby wants is a Jojo Siwa themed party.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She would come up with some stupid bullshit like “ThE KiDs SaiD tHeY DiDn’t WaNt a TrEe iN tHe NeW HoUsE” 🙄 I can’t believe she was so big on this “new house, new memories, new chapter” crap but you aren't doing the first tree there together? She pushes this “fourever” tit but gives them no sense of family whatsoever. It’s always chaos and them running around even when her parents are there. When the kids are with Corey, yes his sisters are there but everything is much more controlled.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not the Christmas tree in the affordable housing apartment. She must be so embarrassed.
that is the ugliest effing tree I have ever seen

I’m from Jersey & my trees are always what you are describing

Last edited:
We have two trees. One my mom calls a designer tree 😂 matching ornaments, small white lights, classy. Then the kids have a tree. Huge colored bulbs, blinking lights, popcorn strands, construction paper chain, garland, their yearly ornaments from grandparents, ornaments made a school, stuff they pick out at the store, etc. I love them both.

It’s a Tracy Maloney thing.

it boggles my mind that all tracy posts are photos of 'couples vacations' and 'couples Christmas'... no photo or video memes dreaming of a blended family Christmas or a mom celebrating with just her kids. This girl really trying to live a single childless life, it's so obvious by her posts.

Okay tattlers!! Vote time! It is now the FIRST weekend in December ( the month of the late party)
Let's take a vote on when this EPIC Grinch party will take place.... I say next weekend, on a Sunday.
Never. It’s going to miraculously her canceled

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.