Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of sky lipsynching screams stage mom and cringe. So forced, she doesn’t even know the words and you can tell it wasn’t practiced. This lazy broad is still clinging to the hope of making one of her kids go viral lol

Reactions: 25
Nice job editing your sons face and leaving lines all over his chin and jaw you bleeping asswipe . Is she trying to make his jaw more masculine or something??
99BD620B-14F0-4515-A140-58B60E95EA13.png

393DB392-6860-433B-AD13-FC4C579C7146.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
“I know my outfit is inappropriate for a family outing in December in the city but I’m a single Scorpio heartbroken mom of 3 and I need to make sure I look like a hoe everywhere I go wearing my fugly boots and princess shein. y’all are w i l d”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Inside sources reveal..
Jayden’s party is definitely this weekend 🤔
at princess party productions in point pleasant

I guess your inside source didnt specify which day. She’s got a 50/50 shot the grinch party is happening tomorrow

Reactions: 16
So, is there a green King of Christmas tree under this mess? I honestly can't tell or did she give it to Little J as many suspected?
Give ???????…… that’s WILD - Not a concept Tracy is familiar with - Tracy never gives - Tracey is a Taker, a scrounger looking for freebies and handouts

Reactions: 12
looks like today is not the Grinch Part; looking to be another Mama Gigi & Papa Clean funded outing.

Also, how hard is it to effing brush her girls hair?!?
Julian actually gets to go this year? 😮
Oh hey I was partially right, rat nest hair & tit brown lip color.. whadya know. Guess Momma Gigi came through with the tights after all.

The rocketts....
Oh hey, Another check off the Tracy Holiday Season list of predictions. 🤣

“I know my outfit is inappropriate for a family outing in December in the city but I’m a single Scorpio heartbroken mom of 3 and I need to make sure I look like a hoe everywhere I go wearing my fugly boots and princess shein. y’all are w i l d”
These boots are atrocious. No matter what price or who is wearing them. She always misses the mark with her outfits and I guess the tan coat is the new dollar duster 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s pouring and windy in NYC and she’s wearing fur boots. What is happening. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I present to you, the 12 Days of Trashys Christmas song:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a tacky ass Mardi Gras Tree 🌲

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, my kids living fulltime with Gigiiii 🏠

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a threesome with Michelle and Crabbyyyyyy 🦀

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, cheap clothing that I ripped off from Sheinnnn 👚

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, yet another botched Surgeryyy 👩‍⚕️

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a photoshopped line where my abs should beeee

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a breakup from my my little Joeyyyy 💔

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, an apartment in affordable housingggg 🏡

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a son that I barely ever seee 🤙🏻

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a matching linebacker friend Sammyyyyy 👩🏼

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, using comic sans to make the dumbest memesssss 📝

On the twelve day of Christmas my true love gave to me, the #1 DEaDbEaT Mom award nomineeeee 🥇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I know tbis was spoken about before but how bleeping confusing it to a child to have a birthday party after 1/4 of the year has passed? That is so bleeping stupid

Reactions: 24
I present to you, the 12 Days of Trashys Christmas song:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a tacky ass Mardi Gras Tree 🌲

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, my kids living fulltime with Gigiiii 🏠

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a threesome with Michelle and Crabbyyyyyy 🦀

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, cheap clothing that I ripped off from Sheinnnn 👚

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, yet another botched Surgeryyy 👩‍⚕️

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a photoshopped line where my abs should beeee

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a breakup from my my little Joeyyyy 💔

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, an apartment in affordable housingggg 🏡

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a son that I barely ever seee 🤙🏻

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a matching linebacker friend Sammyyyyy 👩🏼

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, using comic sans to make the dumbest memesssss 📝

On the twelve day of Christmas my true love gave to me, the #1 DEaDbEaT Mom award nomineeeee 🥇
🏆 here you go you win the internet today 🤣💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s pouring and windy in NYC and she’s wearing fur boots. What is happening. Lol
I'm driving on the parkway and it's downpouring windy and cold I thought the same thing who the duck is going out in a white skirt with there legs showing

Reactions: 12
Do her "super skinny" arms not fit in the arms of the coat? Why does she insist on wearing it over her shoulders like that? So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do her "super skinny" arms not fit in the arms of the coat? Why does she insist on wearing it over her shoulders like that? So weird
She thinks it makes her look classy - think again trashy with your plastic boots, plastic coat, plastic bag & plastic boobs 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Size medium my ass.
Look at this large Marge with the fashion sense of a blind lot lizard

Imagine having to always rent out your shore house & more than likely tap into your IRA to fund this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Based on his page, he seems private. You can’t really figure out anything about him by his posts. Tracy, on the other hand, documents every minute of her life and he’s prob not down for that childish bullshit. She’s prob mad that he didn’t like/comment her posts, put her on his stories, or show her off. Teenagers need that validation, I think little Joey was too mature for her.
How much you wanna bet that he used the line “you know what, I’ve thought about it… and turns out, I DO want my own kids.” It’s the guys’ get out of jail free card 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.