Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy is giving 6’1” vibes lately.
I will never understand all the knock off designer tit she wears and puts the kids in. And Julian will all the fake ass jewelry. Why Tray why do you do it 🤮
Trashy likes to come across as something she is not - champagne lifestyle shandy pockets

Reactions: 27
I will never understand all the knock off designer tit she wears and puts the kids in. And Julian will all the fake ass jewelry. Why Tray why do you do it 🤮
Forced. Forced is the word you’re looking for here Tray. It’s painstakingly obvious you don’t want to be there and your kids don’t want to be with you.

Reactions: 19
This boy is just as thirsty as Trashy. They are soulless mates who both spend a fraction of their with their own offspring.
No one is as thirsty as Trashy she is gold medalist in this & he is silver

The excessive use of the n word is beyond ignorant and disrespect. He’s human garbage, so sad he and trashcan didn’t last.
Definitely- he is uneducated as well as ignorant

Reactions: 15
I cringe when I see the hideous outfits she puts on her poor kids. And I’m sorry but she’s wearing that Sophia Loren-hairstyle to death. witch you aren’t Sophia 🗣🗣🗣

Reactions: 22
Those poor kids in those hideous outfits. Wtf does she have on poor Jayden’s head? What’s on their chests? Tacky as hell.

Reactions: 13
Those poor kids in those hideous outfits. Wtf does she have on poor Jayden’s head? What’s on their chests? Tacky as hell.
She tries to make them look high end, but we just get reminded that she has no sense of style and she’s cheap when it comes to the kids.

Reactions: 19
For someone who just turned 35, she looks 55. It’s scary… especially when I know 65 year olds who don’t even look 50.

Reactions: 17
98B5CD8F-453A-4BE3-A047-D68ADDABB2F7.png

Cute plastic amazon toiletry bag, Trashy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
WHAT IS SHE HIDING UNDER A TURTLE NECK AND SCARF???!!!!
Her dad probably told her she couldn’t go if her tits were all over the place; Gigi is apparently in Austria so lil bro is there as the 2nd set of hands to help Papa, cause god forbid Tracy parents her own children.

Trashhole, you know how you cry about Co-Parenting… well mama Gigi being away would have been the perfect opportunity to do some healthy coparenting by having Corey go in your mom’s place…. But duck it right, doesn’t fit your dead beat daddy narrative then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
2 lasses look half decent for once

Trashy likes to come across as something she is not - champagne lifestyle shandy pockets
A lambrini hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Black leggings/tights, whatever, would have looked better with the girl's outfits. Black leggings/tights and black or brown boots would have looked better on her. That hair-do is awful. A bun, braid, hair down, almost anything would look better than that do. The hair is giving me 60 year old aunt from Texas who chain smokes. The girl's hair is garbage as usual. It amazes me I do my kid's hair nicer than Tracy does hers. Never in a million years would I think I'd be saying that.
I wonder if Tracy’s family and their whole dynamic turned Joe off. I bet they're loud and her dad obnoxious. Plus he saw Tracy was just there to take pictures and not actually parent. Just like she pawned off Skylar's homework to him. Joey saw the writing on the wall and bailed. Good for you man. Definitely dodged a bullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What if one of Tracy’s brothers is here on tattle posing as one of us so he could talk tit about her?
What if he’s Shay?
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.