Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the Christmas tree in the affordable housing apartment. She must be so embarrassed.
It looks like it's in front of the front door. What an odd place to put it. Or is that a storage cupboard or something behind it? Looks like the kitchenette bar is to the left in the foreground

Reactions: 11
Not the Christmas tree in the affordable housing apartment. She must be so embarrassed.
That tree looks depressing. It was decorated nicely, but the colors are garbage for me. I feel sad, not happy and in the Christmas spirit when I look at it. 👎👎👎👎

Reactions: 17
She is pure scum.
And her kids will grow up to dislike her & relish for a time where they get to dump her ass in a medicaid nursing home.
I speak from experience because my birther did the same tit to my Dad who had horrific PTSD from Vietnam.
im so sorry you have a birther too. It’s terrible 😣 what these mentally ill women due to their children’s fathers. I stopped the line of communication with mine bc the truth does come out. Can’t wait for these kids to one day see who their mother really is. And they will.

Reactions: 15
But she freaked out about Brielle? Yeah this guy was at the Christmas tree farm with them. That’s ridiculous and kind of pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Lmfao!!! You're probably right! 😆 She's taking this L hard. I don't even think she was this bent about Rico Suave aka Roberto. 😄 I just watched her stories and she posted one saying she won't be kept a secret, private, yes. I wonder if this guy was trying to live a double life or he refused to tell his family and friends about her.she also posted something about being better than a sneaky link. Lol. Maybe he friend zoned her. Added the pics.View attachment 1778007View attachment 1778009
Based on his page, he seems private. You can’t really figure out anything about him by his posts. Tracy, on the other hand, documents every minute of her life and he’s prob not down for that childish bullshit. She’s prob mad that he didn’t like/comment her posts, put her on his stories, or show her off. Teenagers need that validation, I think little Joey was too mature for her.

Reactions: 27
I’ve been to a seriel killer talk to night. And the Karpman drama Triangle was mentioned it’s the big sad T down to a T

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Inside sources reveal..
Jayden’s party is definitely this weekend 🤔
at princess party productions in point pleasant

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
According to her previous post in august.. the tree is placed in front of a closet. You’ll see the tree as you walk straight in to the apartment. Bizarre placement since she has no room for a kitchen table and doesn’t have a dining room. Where will they eat ? Half inside the tree I guess
The comment though 😂 Tracy, you know for damn sure you feed those kids way more than just 1 ice pop. Sorry, those are fudge pops. Minus Julian

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing screams Narcissistic bleep Bag like wasting money on paying people to decorate your tree.
I hope Santa brings these kids a new mom for Christmas, but unfortunately Santa is not a miracle worker like that.

Reactions: 19
You really have to wonder how this woman has people come over when she has a pile as high as the ceiling of clutter. Blocks off storage.. blocks off natural light.. binge watched a new show in a day.. and isn’t embarrassed to have people.. including Little Joey and this tree “decorator” over to her affordable living apartment. Like how do you not take care of that?? For your own mental well-being, including your kids?? But you post 55 stories a day, get a tree decorated for you.. and can’t pick up after yourself. I’d pay $ to have seen the state of the townhouse at this point bc this is patheticcc for someone SoOoOo OCD

Little Joey was def also instructed to match them at the tree farm 🤣 I wonder if he didn’t post last weekend bc he knew after seeing Mr. clean take care of Julian that he needed an exit strategy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
According to her previous post in august.. the tree is placed in front of a closet. You’ll see the tree as you walk straight in to the apartment. Bizarre placement since she has no room for a kitchen table and doesn’t have a dining room. Where will they eat ? Half inside the tree I guess
The shay comment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.