Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHA you know it’s the Shein version of a Yeti, affordable living Tracy would never.

I am not going to repost the video, it’s on tracy story, it’s of Messica’s daughter doing “sign language”, with a caption that says “when your friend is deaf, you learn sign language”. It’s fantastic that a baby would learn sign language before the kids own mother.

it is so infuriating that she uses her sons disability for clout, instead of actually advocating for him.
…. Jessica probably did baby ASL with baby C …. I think she’s one of those people who says one thing when around Tracy but is another when Tracy isn’t around… that podcast episode where she did most of the talking with Alan proved it.

Reactions: 15
Ohhhh i was talking about carmine, Gigi’s ex, who was in the wedding.
Not too sure if this is the same person they are talking about:

• Wow
Reactions: 6

This is not the Carmine that @tired24/7/365 is referring to. The Carmine in the articles is Joey’s brother.

@Cupcake00 originally posted the same article a few weeks ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

I believe @Cupcake00 shared this article a month ago.

Reactions: 8
…. Jessica probably did baby ASL with baby C …. I think she’s one of those people who says one thing when around Tracy but is another when Tracy isn’t around… that podcast episode where she did most of the talking with Alan proved it.
My sister taught her baby sign language before he could talk so she knew what he wanted. "More" is the first sign they teach. She's an idiot.

Reactions: 16
Lol, who is “we” ? The girls, yes, but WE know you weren’t personally involved because you would’ve documented the process. Interesting that the girls are dressed the way they are when they’re with GiGi or Tara and this photo looks like it was taken really quick in a rush while going for a drop off or car to car.
Tell us you don’t have your kids full time without telling us, Tracy

05EBA3D3-7F0E-461C-BDFC-F69D0842FDCF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My sister taught her baby sign language before he could talk so she knew what he wanted. "More" is the first sign they teach. She's an idiot.
My nephew has down syndrome and was delayed when it came to speech. Our WHOLE family learned the basic signs to communicate with him. Eventhough he talks up a storm now, we all still do it to eachother without realizing it because we did it so much. She and her whole family are trash!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Are we taking bets on Jayden’s birthday party this weekend…at a party place or at Gigis for an annual party and Trashy is going to twist into Jayden’s grinch themed party that she wanted so bad..

Reactions: 13
Lol, who is “we” ? The girls, yes, but WE know you weren’t personally involved because you would’ve documented the process. Interesting that the girls are dressed the way they are when they’re with GiGi or Tara and this photo looks like it was taken really quick in a rush while going for a drop off or car to car.

View attachment 1807846
It’s not altered, girls aren’t posed. Tracy didn’t take it. Tracy wasn’t there.

Reactions: 21
It’s not altered, girls aren’t posed. Tracy didn’t take it. Tracy wasn’t there.
also, looking at the car behind Skylaaa, looks like an NY license plate. So I am guessing Mama Tara did them with the girls this past weekend

Reactions: 19

View attachment 1807846
I love when her kids are dressed appropriately. They look so happy and comfortable.

Reactions: 21
Are we taking bets on Jayden’s birthday party this weekend…at a party place or at Gigis for an annual party and Trashy is going to twist into Jayden’s grinch themed party that she wanted so bad..
I have to be honest... If my daughter came to me with an invite from a class friend for her birthday party the weekend before I host 30 people at our house... Id be like what is up with this one... But I'd feel bad for the little girl with her birthday so close to Christmas/Holidays. To then hear her birthday isnt even IN DECEMBER.... RED FLAGS ON THAT MOM

• Heart
Reactions: 28
also, looking at the car behind Skylaaa, looks like an NY license plate. So I am guessing Mama Tara did them with the girls this past weekend
It looks to me like the YMCA on SI the parking is under some of the building…but it’s not clear

Reactions: 8
Please tell me you just saw her stories. I cannot I guess I know where I’ll be all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been saying this about her using Stephanie’s annual Christmas party as Jayden’s party so she doesn’t have to lift a finger.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.