Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I said this when everyone initially thought something was up. I thought maybe they were going to try and keep it low key for a while to keep the pressure off of Joey. And if that was Little J's room, did he take that ridiculous picture of her and why did he agree to that. The picture is embarrassing. While I'm at it, that stupid piece of luggage she was pulling around was hilarious!
Yeah, I figured they were still together. She would be waaaaaaaaay more dramatic & E S P E C I A L L Y bitter in her postings if they broke off whatever they have going on.

I'm super curious where this will go. On top of all her baggage, she is like you all continually (and accurately) point out: gross.

He seems so much more worldly than her and I can see him with a younger, more available and naturally beautiful girl traveling the world together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, I figured they were still together. She would be waaaaaaaaay more dramatic & E S P E C I A L L Y bitter in her postings if they broke off whatever they have going on.

I'm super curious where this will go. On top of all her baggage, she is like you all continually (and accurately) point out: gross.

He seems so much more worldly than her and I can see him with a younger, more available and naturally beautiful girl traveling the world together.
If you look at his tagged pictures specifically the ones with lilsheehan…. Tracy is probably just a wet hole after a bad break up.
I’m down to hear this

I wonder if they unfollowed each other to try to make it look like they’re not a couple anymore. He posted the photo from the same tree farm after that was noticed i believe. Over the weekend She showed her dumbass walking somewhere which is like her stupid driving videos. And let’s be real…she’s not checking out for hours alone. She cant handle that. So it’s either little Joeys bedroom or a pimp
I think he just wanted booty and knew Tracy would come running… as for the picture in the bed… she probably took that while he was pouring antiseptic on his body. He’s not showing her off, she’s not really showing him off the way she did with crabs… plus when they are together, he looks like he’s over her tit.
That brunch on Sunday was promoting these small businesses and/or vendors. The guy who through the brunch thanked them in his IG and tagged them. He also took pics of the event and Tbag was in none of them because she has no business. So here is my thought process the only reason for her to be there is she manipulated this Daniel into some sort of collaboration to get free everything. Let us not forget she is a freeloader. She is promoting those cheep lip glosses that are .99 cents and they are selling them for $22 It amazes me how all these people she throws herself at don’t see how manipulative she really is…she makes money without lifting a finger. They do all the work. How dumb can these people be?
Also, look at the location, look at how everyone was dressed… Tracy knew she brings nothing to the table except being a mooch so she wanted to be talked about by her god awful Outfit choice that was picked based off her Instagram color scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you look at his tagged pictures specifically the ones with lilsheehan…. Tracy is probably just a wet hole after a bad break up.

I think he just wanted booty and knew Tracy would come running… as for the picture in the bed… she probably took that while he was pouring antiseptic on his body. He’s not showing her off, she’s not really showing him off the way she did with crabs… plus when they are together, he looks like he’s over her tit.

Also, look at the location, look at how everyone was dressed… Tracy knew she brings nothing to the table except being a mooch so she wanted to be talked about by her god awful Outfit choice that was picked based off her Instagram color scheme.
I still think Corey dressed her when they'd go out

Reactions: 14
the outcome that he was found guilty of sexually abusing a woman and has the potential to be around the kids since tracy could care less who she brings them around

Joey is her little boy toy she spent the italian festival with. she showed him in her affordable housing, helping skylar with math after banging the trash can in the rainbow twin bed. carmine is his brother. one google search of his name brings up articles of him

Ohhhh i was talking about carmine, Gigi’s ex, who was in the wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does she insist on making fun of people filtering their pics when she does the exact same thing!!!!! She constantly puts them on videos posts the videos with the filters then goes back and deletes the old video showing the filter name and reposts it without a filter name. Who TF has so much time to constantly do this if they are with their 3 kids 24/7 365?????? Take👏 several👏 seats👏 witch 👏because you are way worse then these people you keep trying to come for.
She posts everything she wants to be

This dumb twit fell for it. He got her to agree to keep it on the low and not post him 😂😂 he’s smarter than we thought. He just calls when he wants some and she comes running. Soon he PUBLICLY post someone that’s classy and who he is openly dating and she’ll fall into the dust as usual

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She posts everything she wants to be

This dumb twit fell for it. He got her to agree to keep it on the low and not post him 😂😂 he’s smarter than we thought. He just calls when he wants some and she comes running. Soon he PUBLICLY post someone that’s classy and who he is openly dating and she’ll fall into the dust as usual
Exactly! He got some free ass before his trip 😅 she’s a clown. She’s about to lose her mind the whole time he’s gone because he’ll be around beautiful, classy women.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell us you read here without telling us Tracy. Someone mentioned her nasty toes and she had mention it. She went into so much detail to explain. She could have said she dropped a bottle of water but no its a yeti water bottle. 🤣🤣
I love how she shouts out a NAIL SALON and only post a selfie 😂 make it make sense Tracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tell us you read here without telling us Tracy. Someone mentioned her nasty toes and she had mention it. She went into so much detail to explain. She could have said she dropped a bottle of water but no its a yeti water bottle. 🤣🤣
She’s our biggest fan 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I talked about her elves, a few hours later she was talking about it, I talked about her toes, a few hours later she was talking about it.
In reality, she does not only live according to Instagram but also according to our comments.

Every piece of clothing in her outfit is ugly and everything is mismatched!
She never takes off her trench coat, she eats and sleeps with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.