Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks to me like the YMCA on SI the parking is under some of the building…but it’s not clear
Nope, not from there.

Don’t you have to be part of an industry to goto an industry party?
Pretty sure she’s going as Danielle’s assistant or something… or the Princess Amor? I don’t know but HOLY duck THAT OUTFIT IS bleeping OFFENSIVELY TRASHTASTIC
89000CF3-8DCA-4192-BCBE-C38D46E78364.png
I’m starting to think Danielle doesn’t really consider her a friend because a real friend wouldn’t let you leave the house in such an atrocity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Nope, not from there.

Pretty sure she’s going as Danielle’s assistant or something… or the Princess Amor? I don’t know but HOLY duck THAT OUTFIT IS bleeping OFFENSIVELY TRASHTASTIC View attachment 1808170I’m starting to think Danielle doesn’t really consider her a friend because a real friend wouldn’t let you leave the house in such an atrocity.
Didn’t Olivia wear something similar in black a couple of months ago

Reactions: 10
she plays herself out going out in public 🫠🫠🫠
she looks nothing like the FaceApp she makes herself out to be 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SAME DAY. SAME TIME.
Real life VS INSTAGRAM

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

SAME DAY. SAME TIME.
Real life VS INSTAGRAM
yikes, all the partying is really catching up to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The problem is that she does not look horrible. Pre-weight loss surgery compared to today. She looks amazing. However, when you Photoshop yourself so much and alter yourself to be a person who you don’t even recognize anymore. You don’t know what you look like. She posts so many photos that are different faces and different body types.

Her make up is outdated. Her look is outdated she needs not just a body makeover, but a mental and make up/style make over. Also, just admit you have weight loss surgery. It’s not that big of a deal and she could probably get some brand deals having to do with that.

• Heart

SAME DAY. SAME TIME.
Real life VS INSTAGRAM
Does she stand like that to make herself look shorter?? Wtf bro she looks like an elderly woman with back problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every video I have seen from other people at that party. She’s on her bleeping phone. Holy tit stop with the bleeping being on the phone 24 seven.

Every video I have seen from other people at that party. She’s on her bleeping phone. Holy tit stop with the bleeping being on the phone 24 seven.
She’s on her phone because she can’t hold a conversation and she’s bored with the people there because they’re probably more networking then getting shitfaced.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.