Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did see those posts. Ty!!!!

I still want to know what happened to that nerd carmine from the BronxšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Apparently Carmine never reached out to Corey when Gene died so they all wrote him off. I feel like thereā€™s more to it than just that though

Good for him!!!

I still want to know what happened to his ex lexi (yall remember her?) Once they broke up, Tracy never hung out with her again and carmine wasn't in the picture either.
Iā€™m friends with Lexi. Sheā€™s good. Sheā€™s a teacher in Long Island, single, and has a baby. Tbag was friends with her bc of carmine so I guess it never carried over after carmine wasnā€™t around anyone

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I figured they were still together. She would be waaaaaaaaay more dramatic & E S P E C I A L L Y bitter in her postings if they broke off whatever they have going on.

I'm super curious where this will go. On top of all her baggage, she is like you all continually (and accurately) point out: gross.

He seems so much more worldly than her and I can see him with a younger, more available and naturally beautiful girl traveling the world together.
And one that wants children, I am sure he wants a family and any person with half a šŸ§  would look at how the needs of her children are at the bottom of her list of priorities, and also someone who tips service staff

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t see her affording a Yeti.

QUOTE="Gigi0380, post: 13079209, member: 80899"]
Tell us you read here without telling us Tracy. Someone mentioned her nasty toes and she had mention it. She went into so much detail to explain. She could have said she dropped a bottle of water but no its a yeti water bottle. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tell us you read here without telling us Tracy. Someone mentioned her nasty toes and she had mention it. She went into so much detail to explain. She could have said she dropped a bottle of water but no its a yeti water bottle. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
[/QUOTE]
Iā€™m sure it was really a YETTY

• Haha
The profession of beautician will always be the basis of my career and even if I no longer do as many treatments, in a beauty salon, as in the past, I will never put fake nails, regardless of the technique, on an "injured" nail.
I know many do but those who accept are definitely not the nail technicians of the year.

It doesn't matter if you say otherwise, dear Maloney, but you never go to the best.

Reactions: 6
Canā€™t take Tracy because her ghetto ass probably doesnā€™t own a passport.
I donā€™t want that scaby Minged red rotten bleep in my ancestral homeland šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ˜‚

How can one woman get every rig out so wrong all of the time šŸ˜‚

• Haha
821B7E7A-6599-44AC-B79C-05368E246364.jpeg
So original Trayā€¦ we all know that you only just donā€™t want to wrap the gifts that someone else paid forā€¦. I donā€™t even want to know what stupid ā€œpersonalizedā€ useless thing you got your kids this year because you donā€™t really care to know what theyā€™re actually interested in. And before you go and address it, Noā€¦ you donā€™t like to support small businesses because you usually get the tit for free through some BS sob story and then never get anything through that person again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Apparently Carmine never reached out to Corey when Gene died so they all wrote him off. I feel like thereā€™s more to it than just that though

Iā€™m friends with Lexi. Sheā€™s good. Sheā€™s a teacher in Long Island, single, and has a baby. Tbag was friends with her bc of carmine so I guess it never carried over after carmine wasnā€™t around anyone
Aw, that's amazing! Congrats to her and her blessing. I'm sure her parents are beyond thrilled! Her mom, sweetest woman possible

Reactions: 7
If you donā€™t like us but you follow us, youā€™re a fan!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When is the BBworld wedding in Mexico? Didn't they get married nearly a year ago?

December 14 and still no birthday party for Jayden? When do children stop school for the Christmas holidays?

Reactions: 12
When is the BBworld wedding in Mexico? Didn't they get married nearly a year ago?

December 14 and still no birthday party for Jayden? When do children stop school for the Christmas holidays?
August I thinkā€¦ they did last year, they went to city hall and followed up with a dinner or lunch. Iā€™m guessing Sammy is paying Tracyā€™s way againā€¦ hopefully Trashole makes the plane this time.

Most schools are letting out on the 22nd. Jaydenā€™s party is supposedly this weekendā€¦ so not only did she duck this kid on a party her actual birthday week by getting a botched tummy tuckā€¦. she fucked her again by doing a party the weekend before Christmas. I donā€™t give a duck what Julie and them sayā€¦ it is so bleeping brutally apparent that she hates and resents Jayden the most of all of her kids. I mean it when I say this witch can get fucked with a cactus.

Reactions: 24
I disagree that sheā€™s still with Joey, sheā€™s either back with Hat or trying to get back with Hat or imply sheā€™s back with Hat. Thatā€™s my take on the situ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
Just posted Enzo the Elf ā€¦. Lola is still lost in the mail šŸ¤Ø
Weā€™re 2 weeks into December and sheā€™s moved the elf only twice? No original ideas either just sitting on a signā€¦ how creative trash bag. I guess she only needed to move it twice cause thatā€™s the amount of times her kids actually slept over. How ironic todays Wednesday, her visitation day and Enzo makes an appearance. Loserrrrrrr šŸ¤ŸšŸ»

Reactions: 18

[

You know she just stubbed her toe on her rainbow bed because we all know she doesnā€™t drink water

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

HAHA you know itā€™s the Shein version of a Yeti, affordable living Tracy would never.

I am not going to repost the video, itā€™s on tracy story, itā€™s of Messicaā€™s daughter doing ā€œsign languageā€, with a caption that says ā€œwhen your friend is deaf, you learn sign languageā€. Itā€™s fantastic that a baby would learn sign language before the kids own mother.

it is so infuriating that she uses her sons disability for clout, instead of actually advocating for him.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.