Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
August I think… they did last year, they went to city hall and followed up with a dinner or lunch. I’m guessing Sammy is paying Tracy’s way again… hopefully Trashole makes the plane this time.

Most schools are letting out on the 22nd. Jayden’s party is supposedly this weekend… so not only did she duck this kid on a party her actual birthday week by getting a botched tummy tuck…. she fucked her again by doing a party the weekend before Christmas. I don’t give a duck what Julie and them say… it is so bleeping brutally apparent that she hates and resents Jayden the most of all of her kids. I mean it when I say this witch can get fucked with a cactus.
U think it’s bc she looks more like the Eps, or bc she was supposed to be a boy? or something else?

I’ve been saying this about her using Stephanie’s annual Christmas party as Jayden’s party so she doesn’t have to lift a finger.
Agreed. Just throw in some grinch decor and it’s done

aNOthEr KiD FrEe NiGht.
There’s no way she has implants wtffff how are the basset hound ears back so soon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She ‘s such a desperado. Like what even is this event for that she’s at tonight???? Not one celebrity not even a D list is in attendance. Yet again, she shows up to something thinking she looks high end but the outfit is hideous. Also, stop recording your whole night. No one gives a sh*t and it’s rude to the people you are with.

Reactions: 16
U think it’s bc she looks more like the Eps, or bc she was supposed to be a boy? or something else?

Agreed. Just throw in some grinch decor and it’s done

There’s no way she has implants wtffff how are the basset hound ears back so soon
I think it’s a bunch of things,
- she wasn’t a boy
- she’s carrying on Gene’s name
- it’s very obvious she’s more of an Eps than a Maloney.
-her personality can easily over shadow Skylar and Julian (not a dig at either child, it’s just you can see she is a very spunky but emotional child)
- She definitely sees through Tracy’s tit and pushes back hardest.
-she’s the middle child
- Julian having a disability and being the only boy - there’s some very obvious resentment from Tracy because if Jayden was a boy, Julian wouldn’t be here

Tracy chose to make Julian’s gender reveal very small, which means she didn’t want a lot of people see her disappointment if Julian was going to be another girl, cause Jayden’s wasn’t that expensive, they literally did it at the house and then walked to the school yard up the block to hit a ball and you can quickly see how Tracy is hesitant to be excited, and it’s been all down hill from there, but once the divorce happened, it’s been amplified a lot.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t for the life of me remember this Lexi carmine dated Dan someone post a pic

Reactions: 6
If you watch her story about "rebuilding myself", you can see the lady behind looking at her like she's ridiculous. And why is she acting like she's at a club instead of an industry event?! Oh yes. Cause she has no class or working ethics. She's just a cum dumpster

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s on her phone because she can’t hold a conversation and she’s bored with the people there because they’re probably more networking then getting shitfaced.
She is on her phone because she doesn't belong among these people.

Her outfit is horrible, ugly, ridiculous and inappropriate.

Her make-up is hideous and although she says otherwise her lips, breasts and stomach are a disaster.

Everything is wrong with her.

Maloney sit down for an hour and take stock of your whole life

Reactions: 17
Danielle may be replacing Sammy…..? Sammy looks like she’s over Tracy ?
She’s not replacing her. Tracy is the kind of person who will hang out with anybody that’s available and call them her bestie. Bet anything this is Tracy working up a way to wedge between Sammy and Danielle like she did with Julie and Sammy. Notice that since that night out without Tracy, Tracy has been up Danielle’s ass.
She is on her phone because she doesn't belong among these people.

Her outfit is horrible, ugly, ridiculous and inappropriate.

Her make-up is hideous and although she says otherwise her lips, breasts and stomach are a disaster.

Everything is wrong with her.

Maloney sit down for an hour and take stock of your whole life
She’ll never do that, and if she does… it’s all a blame game anyways.

Reactions: 14
That outfit is hideous. The bodysuit isnt even pulled up all the way. She seeks too much attention bleeping desperately and in return gets lots of negative attention.

Reactions: 15
Building herself up everyday on other people’s sweat 😓 this imposter is stealing money from others and taking the credit. I wonder if she is going to report all her riches 😂😂😂 for the new IRS. #dirtbag

Reactions: 15
Literal cheap poorly made clothes from China/Shein for her cheap hacked up body. This outfit is HIDEOUS. I wouldn’t wear it for Halloween. No one wants to see her flat ass in sheer pants 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.