Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree with you... that bedding is the same from her tikok, after she spent the day with him at the italian festival. and i know this will sound crazy, but the door knob on the closet door matches the pictures of the doors on his apartments website.. great catch!

night out with allie and sloppy seconds with little joey... guess he wanted a midnight snack of roast beef...
You aren’t crazy. I checked back in the Christmas tree video and compared a few similarities between the 2 posts before I posted here. Like the baseboards are exactly the same and floors are very similar, the color is off a little bit I’m thinking that is because of all the filters she uses and also the there was a lot of sunlight shining behind her in the mirror pic and Joey sure had a lot of windows in his apartment in the Christmas tree video.

ETA
Good catch. I didn’t notice the duvet/comforter is the same too!

It would be a Christmas miracle if a screenshot from Tattle exposing his brother’s past (which would have never been exposed without trashy) would accidentally fall into his DM’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You aren’t crazy. I checked back in the Christmas tree video and compared a few similarities between the 2 posts before I posted here. Like the baseboards are exactly the same and floors are very similar, the color is off a little bit I’m thinking that is because of all the filters she uses and also the there was a lot of sunlight shining behind her in the mirror pic and Joey sure had a lot of windows in his apartment in the Christmas tree video.

It would be a Christmas miracle if a screenshot from Tattle exposing his brother’s past (which would have never been exposed without trashy) would accidentally fall into his DM’s
Didn't someone here say they were going to share the deets about Carmine with Tara/Corey?! What was the outcome?

Reactions: 8
Didn't someone here say they were going to share the deets about Carmine with Tara/Corey?! What was the outcome?
I’m down to hear this

I wonder if they unfollowed each other to try to make it look like they’re not a couple anymore. He posted the photo from the same tree farm after that was noticed i believe. Over the weekend She showed her dumbass walking somewhere which is like her stupid driving videos. And let’s be real…she’s not checking out for hours alone. She cant handle that. So it’s either little Joeys bedroom or a pimp

Reactions: 16
Guys I missed like 5 days worth of posts. I needed a break from Trashy. Who is Joey? Carmine? I’m lost! I know that she was posting about getting out of a talking phase with someone. Is that Joey? And who is Carmine?

Reactions: 7
I’m down to hear this

I wonder if they unfollowed each other to try to make it look like they’re not a couple anymore. He posted the photo from the same tree farm after that was noticed i believe. Over the weekend She showed her dumbass walking somewhere which is like her stupid driving videos. And let’s be real…she’s not checking out for hours alone. She cant handle that. So it’s either little Joeys bedroom or a pimp
What outcome with carmine?

Reactions: 8
What outcome with carmine?
the outcome that he was found guilty of sexually abusing a woman and has the potential to be around the kids since tracy could care less who she brings them around

Guys I missed like 5 days worth of posts. I needed a break from Trashy. Who is Joey? Carmine? I’m lost! I know that she was posting about getting out of a talking phase with someone. Is that Joey? And who is Carmine?
Joey is her little boy toy she spent the italian festival with. she showed him in her affordable housing, helping skylar with math after banging the trash can in the rainbow twin bed. carmine is his brother. one google search of his name brings up articles of him

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I agree she is playing undercover HOE with this guy. I think when that comment popped up on his IG she decided they should not follow one another. She is so easy to figure out. She is using him like she uses everyone else…for money 💰 still has not contributed to society just all about her needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
the outcome that he was found guilty of sexually abusing a woman and has the potential to be around the kids since tracy could care less who she brings them around

Joey is her little boy toy she spent the italian festival with. she showed him in her affordable housing, helping skylar with math after banging the trash can in the rainbow twin bed. carmine is his brother. one google search of his name brings up articles of him
According to the article on top of being found guilty he was sentence to time in prison along with having to register as a sex offender

Reactions: 12
I’m down to hear this

Yes! I said this when everyone initially thought something was up. I thought maybe they were going to try and keep it low key for a while to keep the pressure off of Joey. And if that was Little J's room, did he take that ridiculous picture of her and why did he agree to that. The picture is embarrassing. While I'm at it, that stupid piece of luggage she was pulling around was hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean minus the ass how different does she look from this pic
Why does she insist on making fun of people filtering their pics when she does the exact same thing!!!!! She constantly puts them on videos posts the videos with the filters then goes back and deletes the old video showing the filter name and reposts it without a filter name. Who TF has so much time to constantly do this if they are with their 3 kids 24/7 365?????? Take👏 several👏 seats👏 witch 👏because you are way worse then these people you keep trying to come for.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That brunch on Sunday was promoting these small businesses and/or vendors. The guy who through the brunch thanked them in his IG and tagged them. He also took pics of the event and Tbag was in none of them because she has no business. So here is my thought process the only reason for her to be there is she manipulated this Daniel into some sort of collaboration to get free everything. Let us not forget she is a freeloader. She is promoting those cheep lip glosses that are .99 cents and they are selling them for $22 It amazes me how all these people she throws herself at don’t see how manipulative she really is…she makes money without lifting a finger. They do all the work. How dumb can these people be?

Reactions: 23
I mean minus the ass how different does she look from this pic
You beat me to it 😂

I know for a fact this saddie buys from her pathetic PA I mean Shein store and this b*tch won’t even throw her (or ANYONE) a bone. It’s beyond pathetic 🤣🤣 always scared someone will outdo her. Bc it’d be so damn easy.
It she asked where top was from not what it is!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.